PDA

View Full Version : Visa e-mail address

dave63
21st November 2009, 18:23
:Help1:I have asked this on adifferent thread but thought that I should aslo start a new thread asking this question.My wifes visa was refused last month. We appealed within the 28 days. I want to e-mail the british embassy to ask how far out appeal has gone and when we will find an outcome to their decision.Does anyone on this forum know the e-mail address of who i should contact. If possible the ecm.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
21st November 2009, 18:27
:Help1:I have asked this on adifferent thread but thought that I should aslo start a new thread asking this question.My wifes visa was refused last month. We appealed within the 28 days. I want to e-mail the british embassy to ask how far out appeal has gone and when we will find an outcome to their decision.Does anyone on this forum know the e-mail address of who i should contact. If possible the ecm.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Try this......
Service standards - Complaints and Compliments

UK Border Agency aims to offer a fair and professional service to all our customers. We welcome feedback which helps us to focus on where we need to improve.

If you have any comments, or are concerned about the standard of service you received, please let us know. We investigate all complaints fully and will send you a reply within 20 working days.

If you wish to complain about the service you received from UK Border Agency at this Embassy, please address your complaint in writing to:
Entry Clearance Manager
120 Upper Mckinley Road,McKinley Hills,Taguig City 1634, Philippines
E-mail: ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk (ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk) http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/visas/