PDA

View Full Version : My first day in work..8-)

pocahontas
21st November 2009, 20:52
cool.......... medyo mahirap but i will get to use it and hoping to be a quick learner kahit na medyo hindi..hehe

JimOttley
21st November 2009, 20:58
cool.......... medyo mahirap but i will get to use it and hoping to be a quick learner kahit na medyo hindi..hehe

Best of luck just try to be a quick learner!

Jim

Sophie
21st November 2009, 21:09
i went there early morning at 8:30 even we start at 9am. so far the people i work is nice.there are all smiling face too..:) and bout how i work. it was a TOUGHHHHHHHHHH you guys right, is not what im expecting..well i know there is no easy job and anyways its only my first day. so expect that its hard where i need to learn a lot..the thing is my supervisor today was thinking that its like i havent no experience as a housekeeping when shes watching me how to put the new sheet for blanket and she cant help it so she suggest other warys for me to do it and then ask me are you sure you dont this job?? but id just said yes in japan although its not TRUEEE .. hehe:D tao lang po... anyway i know ill get to use it and no body's perfect diba...haha:icon_lol:

pls pray for me my fellow threaders and friends that things still go right and be good to me and ill be able to do the job right so i can still keep going..hm..isipin ko nalang na POUNDS TO hehe..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks to all of you.. GOODEVENING..:)

Hi pocahontas, don't worry, as with any/all jobs, first day at work is always tough, but with more practice, i'm sure you'll be fine in no time :xxgrinning--00xx3:
With the right attitude you got now and your willingness to learn and to be trained, you will definitely do well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
21st November 2009, 21:15
Hi pocahontas, don't worry, as with any/all jobs, first day at work is always tough, but with more practice, i'm sure you'll be fine in no time :xxgrinning--00xx3:
With the right attitude you got now and your willingness to learn and to be trained, you will definitely do well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sophie..:D your definitely right there. ill keep that in mind..:)

South-east boy
21st November 2009, 21:25
You'll soon pick everything up and be super-quick! Maybe you could buy some similar bed-sheets and practice at home with your husband timing you with a stop-watch?! :icon_lol:

RuBiX
21st November 2009, 21:30
You can do it Poca..I know changing duvets quite hard coz it's heavy--:D
But now I'm getting used to it too and gaining some muscles:icon_lol:

Keep us posted Poca..Good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

scottishbride
22nd November 2009, 05:59
Hi Pocahontas! Just think pounds to keep you going...:D lol! Goodluck girl!! Kaya mo yan!

liane
22nd November 2009, 06:14

You would soon get used to that kind of work :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I remember my OJT back then in college, it was really a tough training being in a housekeeping department, we had to check and clean rooms. Beds were really big and the bed covers were heavier than me. Ang payat ko pa mandin noon, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:.

Anyway in time you will get use to it, just eat well para may energy ka lagi, hehehe.

Good luck and keep us posted :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
22nd November 2009, 08:57
HI Poca! Before, It's hard for me to put duvet cover, but now, I can make it in 5 minutes.:icon_lol:

Practice makes perfect. Goodluck!!!!

somebody
22nd November 2009, 12:58
Your be fine as mentioned above can you practise at home or at a family members? Older people in the Uk often still use bed sheets .

The Wife took a while perfecting the duvet but now is an expert.

sometimes its good to have a job with some physical exercise cheaper than the Gym:D

Good Luck and enjoy

beth18
22nd November 2009, 17:46
Hi poca,
You can do it, It took me 2 months to perfect my work, but that is as chef's assistant,and its because I am the only one who cant speak Japanese, there are some Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, but they all studied in Japan. Imagine everyday I work with them and not understanding a word and the food are all in japanese, even their terms for vegetables how on earth a none speaking Japanese would catch up? But now I train and teach new Japanese staff. O di ba, kaya kahit may pag ka evil Chef namin I still like doing the job. In no time ikaw na rin matuturo sa new comers.

All the best.

pocahontas
22nd November 2009, 20:08
Hi poca,
You can do it, It took me 2 months to perfect my work, but that is as chef's assistant,and its because I am the only one who cant speak Japanese, there are some Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, but they all studied in Japan. Imagine everyday I work with them and not understanding a word and the food are all in japanese, even their terms for vegetables how on earth a none speaking Japanese would catch up? But now I train and teach new Japanese staff. O di ba, kaya kahit may pag ka evil Chef namin I still like doing the job. In no time ikaw na rin matuturo sa new comers.

All the best.

:Hellooo: hello beth thanks for the ecouragement..hehe.. well today was good not that bad. but still really gets your tired becasue its really physical demanding..but i dont mind as long you wil get paid..:D till next post..

stay good..:)

btw i can speak japanese though..:D

beth18
23rd November 2009, 12:10
:Hellooo: hello beth thanks for the ecouragement..hehe.. well today was good not that bad. but still really gets your tired becasue its really physical demanding..but i dont mind as long you wil get paid..:D till next post..

stay good..:)

btw i can speak japanese though..:D

That's great come and work with us then. I am allowed to introduce people now, I've been with the company for quite long, I dont know why I never learned it but Im trying.

Try also applying at japanese resturants they like it if you can both speak English and Japanese.

September
23rd November 2009, 18:07

That is proven how tired you are, before your post like novel, now just one sentence :icon_lol: have fun and enjoy your new job sexy girl

Florge
23rd November 2009, 21:47
congrats again pocahontas.. you can do it!

acs
23rd November 2009, 22:01
kaya mo yan kabayan ..congrats :Hellooo: