PDA

View Full Version : anybody living in oxford?

shiera
23rd November 2009, 10:27
hello guys my apologies that i didnt had the time to come back here.i got really busy after i got the visa,all the bookingof the ticket and all those preparations in coming here and now im here in UK andi really thank each and every one here in the forum.this forum has helped us a lot.and i hope there are also other fellow kababayans living here in oxford?cause now its quite lonely that i dont know any other people here and my partner gets busy at work sometimes.once again,thanks a lot to everyone and goodluck to those who r still waiting.god bless.

Ji&Ma
23rd November 2009, 10:36
hello guys my apologies that i didnt had the time to come back here.i got really busy after i got the visa,all the bookingof the ticket and all those preparations in coming here and now im here in UK andi really thank each and every one here in the forum.this forum has helped us a lot.and i hope there are also other fellow kababayans living here in oxford?cause now its quite lonely that i dont know any other people here and my partner gets busy at work sometimes.once again,thanks a lot to everyone and goodluck to those who r still waiting.god bless.

:Hellooo: Hi Shiera, we are living quite close to Oxford - in Bicester and I know about another member living in Oxford - Ray of Light...
Hooray - my Maricel will be happy to hear that there is another kababayan living near to us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shiera
23rd November 2009, 11:06
:Hellooo: Hi Shiera, we are living quite close to Oxford - in Bicester and I know about another member living in Oxford - Ray of Light...
Hooray - my Maricel will be happy to hear that there is another kababayan living near to us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh im really glad to hear that.i hope we can get in touch soonim really dying to talk to any kababayan right now.:Hellooo::Hellooo:sana mameet ko cia.salamat talaga!!

Ji&Ma
23rd November 2009, 11:26
oh im really glad to hear that.i hope we can get in touch soonim really dying to talk to any kababayan right now.:Hellooo::Hellooo:sana mameet ko cia.salamat talaga!!

hi! How are you there? if you want pwede mo ako i add sa ym kc un din ang gamit ng asawa k d2.

shiera
23rd November 2009, 11:34
hi! How are you there? if you want pwede mo ako i add sa ym kc un din ang gamit ng asawa k d2.

ok lng ba kung lagay ko d2 ym ko?

shiera
23rd November 2009, 11:36

kt_lorraine@yahoo.com.add mo na lng po ako:BouncyHappy:

estherboaz
23rd November 2009, 17:31
yes shiela or ray of light lives in oxford.i will tell her you want to know her.she will be happy for sure.

shiera
23rd November 2009, 23:08
yes shiela or ray of light lives in oxford.i will tell her you want to know her.she will be happy for sure.

thank you so much estherboaz!i really appreciate that.:BouncyHappy:

winner
24th November 2009, 00:59
hi shiera my wife is in oxford here for 2 years now her name is edesa she love to meet you and show you around oxford we have a baby girl and one on the way so she has lots of time on her hands looking after baby hope to hear from you god bless

shiera
24th November 2009, 09:58
hi shiera my wife is in oxford here for 2 years now her name is edesa she love to meet you and show you around oxford we have a baby girl and one on the way so she has lots of time on her hands looking after baby hope to hear from you god bless

hi winner!thanks for the message!i was so happy when i read your message and i would definitely love to meet your wife,im just home everyday and whenever shes available pls just let me know.thanks again.god bless too.