PDA

View Full Version : SPOUSE VISA clock ticking

ron
26th November 2009, 18:17
ron here just to let you know we still wait and wait for Deannas VISA . We applied on 30th October 2009 . Im sure we will hear some news sooner or later. It will be so great to have my family here for christmas

My work now is alittle slow and have been advised to apply for Housing Benefit only. I am also worried if i apply for this help on my rent the embassy may just check and wonder why i am applying???????? sol maybe better that i dont until we get news on VISA. IF anyone can advise on this apreciated.

Will post here as soon as we get NEWS

oH YES merry christmas to everyone:cwm12::cwm12:

Ron

Tawi2
26th November 2009, 18:18
Hope everything comes good for you ron,Merry Christmas :)

LEAHnew
26th November 2009, 18:21
Goodluck Ron and Happy Christmas:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:

September
26th November 2009, 18:55
Wish you the best Ron, havent even one m0nth though... and yes till she is here b4 apply for any benefits, regards

Ji&Ma
26th November 2009, 18:58
Good luck to you and your family Ron, hope everything will be fine and you will be together for the festivities :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
27th November 2009, 03:16
I hope she gets her visa soon so you'll be together this coming Christmas!:)

scottishbride
27th November 2009, 08:38
Hope all goes well Ron! Goodluck!

whiteraven
27th November 2009, 14:29
hi ron, was hoping you had heard something by now. as for benefits as long as they are for yourself i dont see a problem as most of my income is tax credits and housing benefit. as long as you have around £90 per week after basic household bills then you should be fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steer
2nd December 2009, 21:09
My other half applied for her visa on the 27th still waiting too, just to let you know

whiteraven
2nd December 2009, 21:44
was thinking about ron earlier and was hoping they had good news by now, same thing goes for you steer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
2nd December 2009, 22:01
Thanks Whiteraven and everyone for your replies. Yes we still wait and wait and every day Im thinking today will be the day. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow??
I wonder why sometimes it takes so long.....so myself and deanna just wait impatiently. Thanks again to everyone and as soon as we hear anything it will be posted here first?

Ron

joebloggs
2nd December 2009, 22:57
Thanks Whiteraven and everyone for your replies. Yes we still wait and wait and every day Im thinking today will be the day. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow??
I wonder why sometimes it takes so long.....so myself and deanna just wait impatiently. Thanks again to everyone and as soon as we hear anything it will be posted here first?

Ron

you shouldn't have to wait too long this time of year,
i'm sure it will be good news ron :xxgrinning--00xx3:, you've planned and waited long enough to get your app right ( is it nearly 1 yr in the planning ?) , you couldn't do any more :rolleyes:

ron
2nd December 2009, 23:15
Thanks Joe . Yes i came back from living in Philippines last july 25th 2008. Got a job quite quick but february 2009 got laid off due to recession. In July i decided to go self employed and within a short time after that we started compiling all the docs ready for 30th october. Im sure any time now we will get some news.

Arthur Little
3rd December 2009, 00:20
I'm disappointed too, that you haven't heard by now, Ron; it's been a long, hard slog for you, mate. And if ANYONE deserves to reap the rewards ... it's YOU! As I recall, only a month or two ago, it seemed as if the Embassy was 'back on track' ... some visas being granted within a ridiculously short timeframe - a matter of days even, in a few isolated instances. :doh

ron
3rd December 2009, 00:27
Yes Arthur reading also another post and here others applied in last week of October and havew not heard anything yet. Its seems the embassy are on go slow again. Yet i really hope to hear some news by end of this week.

Good Luck to all others waiting too

Ron

Arthur Little
3rd December 2009, 00:29
My other half applied for her visa on the 27th still waiting too, just to let you know

:angry: I sympathise with YOU as well ... see also, my response to Ron.

ron
3rd December 2009, 00:43
Wish you quick Visa soon Steer and for me .......so that i can get a decent nights sleep .... Thanks Arthur and Joe and everyone for your support.

Ron

ron
6th December 2009, 19:40
Well its december 6th and nearly the start of a new week. Im wondering how much longer to wait. Its also ruining christmas especially for our son ben as he was excited to be with his dad for christmas. After all this I just hope its a positive outlook for my wife and son to be with me . Best christmas present i could ask for. Somkeone suggested i send an email to the ECO. I dont think becuase its christmas will make a difference to him or her.

oK WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED. I know others are also waiting too. So delays all around the christmas tree.

Ron

whiteraven
6th December 2009, 20:06
mystic ian says you will get your visa by the end of this week:D

jonathan47
6th December 2009, 20:07
wish you luck ron, we still waiting too maybe monday !

j & a

bornatbirth
6th December 2009, 21:32
fingers crossed for you,ron :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it did seem visas were been given out extra quick,maybe to clear the back log :Erm: now there back on track to the usual time :bigcry:

lets hope you wont have to much longer to wait!

how soon will your wife and son come here after they get the visa?

ron
6th December 2009, 22:16
we spoke today and decided that Deanna and ben will come to UK after the New Year . Yes hope that this week we will get some news.

Ron

Sim11UK
6th December 2009, 22:18
Can't be much longer, surely?...Though it's easier for me to say. :)

AyinX
7th December 2009, 11:47
hi there ron!

I hope you receive the good news soon. :)