PDA

View Full Version : Receiving Identity Card.....?

PAT
27th November 2009, 18:30
Hello, I am a bit confuse now.My documents together with our passports were returned last week.Just this afternoon my Identity Card was delivered and it says valid until 2011.I don't receive a letter saying my flr application is approved.What does it mean?Any reply is very much appreciated.

September
27th November 2009, 18:31
Lol, you got your card, meaning your FLR approved the reason you can stay until 2011, wonder if i make sense:icon_lol: well I am sure I m correct

PAT
27th November 2009, 18:43
Lol, you got your card, meaning your FLR approved the reason you can stay until 2011, wonder if i make sense:icon_lol: well I am sure I m correct

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Forgive my confusion and thank you very very much:icon_lol: :):):).I was expecting a letter saying my application is approved.LOL :BouncyHappy: I am at peace now.Big thanks to this forum, the admin and to all the members....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Bluebirdjones
27th November 2009, 18:47
... there should have been a covering (standardized) 3 page letter accompanying the
return of your docs & passports
... starting off ... "Dear Mrs XXXX" with your date of birth.

We are currently awaiting the ID card (which is more important thing).

,,, but basically, your FLR has been APPROVED.

:xxsmilie_fussball::xxparty-smiley-050:

PAT
27th November 2009, 19:30
... there should have been a covering (standardized) 3 page letter accompanying the
return of your docs & passports
... starting off ... "Dear Mrs XXXX" with your date of birth.

We are currently awaiting the ID card (which is more important thing).

,,, but basically, your FLR has been APPROVED.

:xxsmilie_fussball::xxparty-smiley-050:

Yes,I received one page letter with my date of birth in the side and two pages notes of information purposes only and says do not convey the grant of leave.....by the way thank you,you will receive your identity card soon:)...feel so happy now.Thank you for your reply.

kimmi
27th November 2009, 19:34
hi Pat, if ur passport got an FLR stamp on it then u definitely have ur FLR..

congrats..:)

PAT
27th November 2009, 19:54
hi Pat, if ur passport got an FLR stamp on it then u definitely have ur FLR..

congrats..:)

Hi kimmi,thank you for replying.There is a leaflet enclosed here and section 2.2 says" The card replaces the vignette(or sticker) previously placed in passports of those granted permission to stay in the UK.If you have an identity card f0r foreign nationals,the terms of your stay will not be shown in your passport".I didnt see any added text in my passport or changes.

Ana_may365
27th November 2009, 20:32
hiya!congrats,sis.im happy for you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
27th November 2009, 21:00
hiya!congrats,sis.im happy for you:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you so much sis:):):):):):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Bluebirdjones
27th November 2009, 21:06
.... you're mistaken.

Previously they would stamp your passport, or attach a sticker.

Now, (as Pat mentioned), the ID card REPLACES the vignette(or sticker) previously placed in passports.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: