PDA

View Full Version : My 2 wee boys are growing fast

Ann07
1st December 2009, 14:18
I cant believe it:icon_lol::icon_lol: My two lovely wee boys grow so fast. And Kuya Big brother james is so sweet, protective and so gentle with his little brother john...ohhhhhh what a feeling when they play and talk in their own way:D:D We are so proud to be their parents.

They keep me busy po:D

To all the parents ohhhhh i know how it feels now:)

Northerner
1st December 2009, 15:14
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice Avatar..

Ann07
1st December 2009, 15:22

Nice Avatar..

Thanks sean:)

Arthur Little
1st December 2009, 16:50
I cant believe it:icon_lol::icon_lol: My two lovely wee boys grow so fast. And Kuya Big brother james is so sweet, protective and so gentle with his little brother john...ohhhhhh what a feeling when they play and talk in their own way:D:D We are so proud to be their parents.

They keep me busy po:D

To all the parents ohhhhh i know how it feels now:)

:iagree:, Ann. And almost before you fully realise it, they'll be teenagers ... bringing home their girlfriends to meet Mum & Dad!

But funnily enough, just the other week, Fiona left my wee grandson Ewan (3) contentedly watching 'Bob the Builder' [his favourite tv programme] while she went through to what she and Dean (who was at work) call the 'patio room', to check out ebay on the computer. Next thing, in comes Ewan ... bold as brass ... carrying his baby sister Freya ... :omg:

Arthur Little
1st December 2009, 16:55

Nice Avatar..

... :iagree:!

Ann07
1st December 2009, 17:00
:iagree:, Ann. And almost before you fully realise it, they'll be teenagers ... bringing home their girlfriends to meet Mum & Dad!

But funnily enough, just the other week, Fiona left my wee grandson Ewan (3) contentedly watching 'Bob the Builder' [his favourite tv programme] while she went through to what she and Dean (who was at work) call the 'patio room', to check out ebay on the computer. Next thing, in comes Ewan ... bold as brass ... carrying his baby sister Freya ... :omg:

awwwwwwwwww that is so sweet ...ewan loves his little sister. james tried that many times to john but too heavy for him:icon_lol::icon_lol: he ended up asking me to pick john for him giving me a command:doh:doh

So treasure every moment with them before they will bring their girlfriends at home:doh:doh:doh:doh ohhh we will be old by then:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks Arthur your grandkids are so sweet:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Jay&Zobel
3rd December 2009, 13:04
Awwww... where did the time go?!!! the next thing you'll know, they're introducing their girlfriends to you hahahaha... BE PREPARED lol...

aphrodite78
3rd December 2009, 13:36
yup time flies so quick and before you know it they will be wanting their independence soon. oh well joys of being a parent:rolleyes:, enjoy while you can. u got 2 cuties there. regards to you and to your family. :)

Tawi2
3rd December 2009, 13:52
:icon_lol:Double trouble :icon_lol:Boys are great,very funny when they are a little older and start taking themselves seriously and feeling their weight :)Your going to have a lot of joy in the house in future years :xxgrinning--00xx3: