PDA

View Full Version : Live - World Cup draw

Win2Win
4th December 2009, 14:41
South Africa is preparing to host the draw for the 2010 World Cup finals, which is set to get under way at about 1745 GMT.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/internationals/8391833.stm)

triple5
4th December 2009, 23:23
Favorable draw for England. happy with that :)

maria_and_matt
4th December 2009, 23:35
i hope england wont blow their chances this time... it would be nice if win.. hayyy one can only dream!

KeithD
5th December 2009, 10:01
Favorable draw for England. happy with that :)
We say that every time and look what happens! :doh
All teams are virtually equal regardless of groups, as they all qualified the same way and most folk forget that. You only have to look at how many of the players from those countries play in the top European leagues to realise they are not crap.

The bookies make a lot of money on these tournaments due to the "Easy group" thought process.

les_taxi
5th December 2009, 14:16
we always get through group stages. it's the knockout stages what worry me:(
we always go out on penalties/and or individual goalkeeping errors having usualy played well enough not to loose.

somebody
5th December 2009, 17:54
We are slighty lacking in the Goalkeeping area maybe we could play rush goalie:Erm:

England have some decent indivudals but I cant say they have a strong squad. A few injuries or players not finding form..

USA are a decent side solvenia can have their day in the sun as could algeria agaisnt England. If we get second place for one reason or another theres a good chance we get Germany I understand:rolleyes:

Like you mr admin po boss unless England we win all the games 5 nill or better and win the world cup I think the Bookies will be safe:D

bornatbirth
5th December 2009, 18:09
we always get through group stages. it's the knockout stages what worry me:(
we always go out on penalties/and or individual goalkeeping errors having usualy played well enough not to loose.

and we may play germany in the next round :D

belfast_dude
6th December 2009, 21:01
england shud qualify very easily.....even ireland wud qualify from that group...lol

bornatbirth
6th December 2009, 21:03
england shud qualify very easily.....even ireland wud qualify from that group...lol

how?

ireland didnt even get to the world cup :icon_lol:

belfast_dude
6th December 2009, 21:07
how?

ireland didnt even get to the world cup :icon_lol:

ouch.....lol

we were cheated...lol