PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Aberdeen?

beth18
7th December 2009, 20:01
We will be spending Christmas in Aberdeen, would be nice to meet if any member of the forum resides up there.

One thing is for sure, for 3 years being in UK I still want to run away in winter time, and chase the sun in the Phil.:222::222::222::222:

mhaedonald
8th February 2010, 18:55
hi..are you still in aberdeen?Ive been here since december with my husband...hoping to meet filipina in the area...

Kalboaso
12th February 2010, 05:00
hi..are you still in aberdeen?Ive been here since december with my husband...hoping to meet filipina in the area...

Hi, if you are still looking to meet filipinas in Aberdeen, we met Josie in Mcdonalds in Bridge of Don, she works there and is really nice, an older woman and has been here for a number of years staying out in Ellon...She would help you get in contact with other girls in the area...

I hope you find some new friends soon...We would meet you ourselves but have bailed out for the winter!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

mhaedonald
12th February 2010, 07:29
Thanks for the reply....you also from aberdeen?its not so cold here anymore..Good for me coz i hate it cold..Enjoy your sun!!!!!!!!!!!