PDA

View Full Version : Arthur & Myrna

Sim11UK
8th December 2009, 07:56
Happy 1st wedding Anniversary Arthur & Myrna.

Hope you both have a lovely day :xxgrinning--00xx3:
He never forgot the day that we got married, so I couldn't possibly forget his first Anniversary.
He's just a nice chap, always friendly & welcoming on here & generous with his wisdom.

Wishing you both many more years, of happy married life.

Simon & Ladybug sim :):)

Ji&Ma
8th December 2009, 08:15
:Hellooo: Happy anniversary to Lady Myrna & Sir Arthur :icon_win:
All the best from us and many more happy years to come! :Wave: :appl:

Piamed
8th December 2009, 08:35
Congrats Arthur and Myrna! Wishing you many more wonderful years together - with each year better than the previous one.

liane
8th December 2009, 08:47
Sir Arthur and Ms. Myrna,
:love:Happy Wedding Anniversary:love:
Hope the coming years will strengthen your relationship- together through the hard times and appreciating all the good times.
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
8th December 2009, 11:26
Congrats. Arthur. God bless you and yours.

Al.:)

September
8th December 2009, 11:40
Thaw was sweet ,both of you Simon and Arthur

Anyway, yes happy anniversary

South-east boy
8th December 2009, 12:01
Congratulations on your first (paper) anniversary! I wonder if you will receive any paper gifts?!

bornatbirth
8th December 2009, 12:35
congrats arthur and myrna! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jam07
8th December 2009, 14:01
Happy Wedding Anniversary po sa inyo :)

whiteraven
8th December 2009, 16:33
happy anniversary to both of you:xxparty-smiley-050:

IainBusby
8th December 2009, 16:45
Happy Wedding Anniversary and Congratulations Arthur and Myrna! One year already. It seems such a long time ago now when you were going through all the stress about whether you would be given a visa or not. :appl::appl::appl:

Leo
8th December 2009, 18:08
congratulations on your wedding anniversary hope you have a good day

triple5
8th December 2009, 19:34
Congrats Arthur & Myrna, wishing you many more years of happy marriage :)

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:00

He never forgot the day that we got married, so I couldn't possibly forget his first Anniversary.
He's just a nice chap, always friendly & welcoming on here & generous with his wisdom.

:) Many thanks, Simon & Maria ... your kind words are very much appreciated.

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:07
:Hellooo: Happy anniversary to Lady Myrna & Sir Arthur :icon_win:
All the best from us and many more happy years to come! :Wave: :appl:

:) Many thanks, Jiri & Maricel ... we can scarcely believe a whole year has passed already. But it's often said that the older one gets ... the quicker time seems to fly!

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:15
Congrats Arthur and Myrna! Wishing you many more wonderful years together - with each year better than the previous one.

:) Many thanks, Toks & Pia. A year already ... it's amazing how time flies when two people are relishing married life [and, in your case, parenthood!] Enjoy your visit to Copenhagen, Toks.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:25
Sir Arthur and Ms. Myrna,
:love:Happy Wedding Anniversary:love:
Hope the coming years will strengthen your relationship- together through the hard times and appreciating all the good times.
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:) Many thanks, Liane ... we're just wishing that time would slow down a wee bit to give us as many good years as possible together!

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:33
Congrats. Arthur. God bless you and yours.

Al.:)

:) Many thanks, Al. And God Bless you and Hanna ... all the more especially at this particularly difficult time in your lives!

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:36
Thaw was sweet ,both of you Simon and Arthur

Anyway, yes happy anniversary

:) Many thanks ... and all the best in your own relationship!

Arthur & Myrna.

Ann07
8th December 2009, 21:50

Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna:) Enjoy your wonderful day. Wishing you all the best in life :D

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 21:56
Congratulations on your first (paper) anniversary! I wonder if you will receive sny paper gifts?!

:) Many thanks, 'Kentish Lad' Tim ... and regards to Suzie! Hope she's managing to come to terms with the sad loss of her dad.

:Erm: ... Perhaps it may not be too long before YOU'RE the one to receive "a piece of paper" (in the shape of an air ticket to the Phils ... ) :icon_lol:

Arthur & Myrna

laurel
8th December 2009, 22:04
Many many congratulations....best wishes to you both

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 22:04
congrats arthur and myrna! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:) Many thanks, mate ... a whole year already! :Erm: ... btw, how long have YOU been married now?

Arthur & Myrna

RuBiX
8th December 2009, 22:10
Congratulations Sir Arthur and Maam Myrna!!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Hope you have many more great years together..

Thanks Sir Arthur for being so gentleman and kind here in the forum.
I'm sure Maam Myrna is lucky to have you and you to her as well...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::D

Enjoy your anniversary!!!
Cheers:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

LadyJ
8th December 2009, 22:13
Congratulations Grandad and Myrna!!:D:Hellooo:

Sim11UK
8th December 2009, 22:54
:) Many thanks, Simon & Maria ... your kind words are very much appreciated.

Arthur & Myrna.

I hope you didn't mind me making it public, but you were good to us two.
We're actually celebrating our 2 months anniversary today haha!
You even remembered Ladybugs real name...Just wish your jokes, were as good as your memory. :icon_lol:

Like Iain, I remember when you first came on here too, wondering whether you'd ever be able to get a visa.

Well, that's history now, Good luck! to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Tawi2
8th December 2009, 23:22
Time flies when your having fun,hope its the first of many,be lucky Arthur :)

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 23:55
Happy Wedding Anniversary po sa inyo :)

:) Many thanks, Jam ... very kind of you!

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
8th December 2009, 23:58
happy anniversary to both of you:xxparty-smiley-050:

:) Many thanks, Ian ... hope Maria is settling in well!

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 00:15
Happy Wedding Anniversary and Congratulations Arthur and Myrna! One year already. It seems such a long time ago now when you were going through all the stress about whether you would be given a visa or not. :appl::appl::appl:

:) Many thanks, Iain. :Erm: And, at the same time, we'd both like to record our appreciation for all the help given by your good self ... and other friends here on the forum ... back then!

Kind regards to Louella.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 00:45
congratulations on your wedding anniversary hope you have a good day

:) Many thanks, Leo. Yes, we had a good day ... went to a Chinese 'Eat All You Can' [and we DID!] Buffet in town. Now catching up on my replies to all the friendly wellwishers. Regards to Bim next time you're online to her.

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 00:51
Congrats Arthur & Myrna, wishing you many more years of happy marriage :)

:) Many thanks, my friend, for your good wishes ... can't believe a year has passed already!

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 01:02
Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna:) Enjoy your wonderful day. Wishing you all the best in life :D

:) Many thanks, Ann for your kind words, as always ... and blessings to you, your husband and two lovely wee boys.

Arthur & Myrna

Sophie
9th December 2009, 01:09
Happy anniversary arthur and myrna:):icon_win: I wish you many more years of blissful marriage :)

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 01:15
Many many congratulations....best wishes to you both

:) Many thanks for your good wishes Laurel ... hope everything works out in your girlfriend's favour next month, so you can start planning your future together.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 01:31
Congratulations Sir Arthur and Maam Myrna!!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Hope you have many more great years together..

Thanks Sir Arthur for being so gentleman and kind here in the forum.
I'm sure Maam Myrna is lucky to have you and you to her as well...:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::D

Enjoy your anniversary!!!
Cheers:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

:) Many thanks, Ruby ... your kind words are greatly appreciated. Indeed, each of us is very fortunate to have found our soulmate and best friend!! Hope all is well with you and YOUR lucky fella.

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 02:00
Congratulations Grandad and Myrna!!:D:Hellooo:

Hey ... less of the Grandad! :icon_lol: Actually :NoNo: ... I'm "lapping it up" ... truth be told ... loving it, in fact! Because, although I was a dad before the "tender" age of 25 ... I'd to wait until I was rather elderly [if 62 can be called "old" nowadays!] before the next generation made "its" appearance. Thought it would NEVER happen! :bigcry: Now, I'm blessed with two wee smashers ... a boy and girl, too ... !! Perfect! What more could anyone ask for?

Many thanks, Anne. I hope all is well with you, your husband and family.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 02:15
Time flies when your having fun,hope its the first of many,be lucky Arthur :)

:iagree: ... it surely DOES, my friend! Many thanks for your good wishes, Del.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 02:21
Happy anniversary arthur and myrna:):icon_win: I wish you many more years of blissful marriage :)

:) Many thanks, Sophie, for your kind and thoughtful good wishes ... which are heartily reciprocated!

Arthur & Myrna

eagles
9th December 2009, 02:35
Hi art and myrn, Greetings from across the 7000++ miles... Wishing you more joyful and exciting life together.

LEAHnew
9th December 2009, 03:09
To my sweet Sir Arthur and Ate Myrna.....hooray HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm38::cwm38::)

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 03:31
Hi art and myrn, Greetings from across the 7000++ miles... Wishing you more joyful and exciting life together.

:) Many thanks to YOU ... our friend from across the miles. Across the other side of the world, in fact! Would you believe, only a few years ago, I was a complete 'luddite'? Didn't know a darned thing about computers ... nor a bit from a byte ... didn't even WANT to! :NoNo: Then, in 2005, my daughter and son-in-law bought a new PC, plus a laptop, and offered me their "old" model [1999 vintage :icon_lol:] ... :xxsmilie_auslachen: on condition that I learned how to use it. Well, I DID ... after a fashion ... but you know what "they" say about practice ... !

Sadly, after three years of good service, the "antique" gave up the ghost ... albeit was quickly replaced. Now I'd be lost without this marvel of modern technology. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I took up my family's "challenge" :ARsurrender: because it was in so-doing that I first "met" Myrna (online) back in 2007. We corresponded by email for a whole year and then I travelled twice to the Phils to be with her.

And the rest is ... well ... history!

But not only did I gain a loving wife [who, like myself, had been previously widowed] ... I also joined THIS forum looking for help and advice in applying for my devoted lady's visa, and made many friends (including yourself) in the process.

So, all in all, I've much to be thankful for. Amazing, really, to think of the new horizons that the computer opened up for ME ... let alone countless millions the world over.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 03:52
To my sweet Sir Arthur and Ate Myrna.....hooray HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm38::cwm38::)

:) Many thanks for your lovely message, Leah. Tell me, how are things with YOU, my friend? ... I believe you're back in the Philippines at present. Myrna and I both wish you God's speed in resolving your situation. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur & Myrna.

bornatbirth
9th December 2009, 22:00
:) Many thanks, mate ... a whole year already! :Erm: ... btw, how long have YOU been married now?

Arthur & Myrna

our 1st anniversary was on the 6th september this year,a whole year for us too :D

was it :Wine: :xxparty-smiley-050: followed by :do_it: or :NEW5: :Erm: either way i hope you had a nice day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
10th December 2009, 02:15
:) Many thanks, 'Kentish Lad' Tim ... and regards to Suzie! Hope she's managing to come to terms with the sad loss of her dad.

:Erm: ... Perhaps it may not be too long before YOU'RE the one to receive "a piece of paper" (in the shape of an air ticket to the Phils ... ) :icon_lol:

Arthur & Myrna

Thanks Arthur. Yes, it would be nice to receive a piece of paper such as that!

Was it a Cosmo restaurant that you ate in for your Anniversary meal? As they are part of a Chinese restaurant eat-all-you-can chain and there is one I've been to in Tunbridge Wells where I work.

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 02:33
Was it a Cosmo restaurant that you ate in for your Anniversary meal? As they are part of a Chinese restaurant eat-all-you-can chain and there is one I've been to in Tunbridge Wells where I work.

:Erm: ... Not sure, Tim. :NoNo: It's simply known as 'City Buffet' ... but I suppose it COULD well be part of the Cosmo chain, as there's a Cosmo Chinese Takeaway in Perth's neighbouring city - Dundee!

ron
10th December 2009, 19:02
Happy anniversary Arthur and Myrna from me and Deanna. We have also now been married 4 years. I wish you both lots of years of happiness. You are certainly well thanked in this forum for all the help and advice you give. We thank you sincerly for that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR too

Ron:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Im also bouncing

beth18
10th December 2009, 19:44
Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna, wishing you more and more happy years to come.

The keepers: Arthur and Myrna

joebloggs
10th December 2009, 20:23

:xxgrinning--00xx3: 1 down and many more to come Arthur & Myrna :rolleyes:

you soon forget how long you been wed, either your memory goes :Rasp: or you just don't want to think about it :cwm24:

i can't remember if its 6,7 or 8yrs i've been wed, seems like a life sentence already :bigcry:

Doc Alan
10th December 2009, 21:04
Congratulations Arthur and Myrna ! You have made me feel welcome on this forum.
ALAN

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 23:03
:)
Happy anniversary Arthur and Myrna from me and Deanna. We have also now been married 4 years. I wish you both lots of years of happiness. You are certainly well thanked in this forum for all the help and advice you give. We thank you sincerly for that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR too

Ron:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Im also bouncing

:) Many thanks, Ron & Deanna ... it's always a pleasure to help others in whatever small way I can, and to see their hopes and aspirations come to fruition.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from us.

Arthur & Myrna.

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 23:17
Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna, wishing you more and more happy years to come.

*The keepers: Arthur and Myrna

:) Many thanks, Alona & Luke, for your kind wishes ... and also for the attached thumbnail of what *our 'dream cottage' would ideally look like!

May you both enjoy the same happiness in the years ahead.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 23:38
:xxgrinning--00xx3: 1 down and many more to come Arthur & Myrna :rolleyes:

you soon forget how long you been wed, either your memory goes :Rasp: or you just don't want to think about it :cwm24:

i can't remember if its 6,7 or 8yrs i've been wed, seems like a life sentence already :bigcry:

:) Many thanks, Joe for your good wishes.

:Erm: I'm often convinced Myrna came into MY life at the right time ... especially when I keep forgetting where I put my hearing aids, glasses and what not, these days! Ahh ... she's great, mate ... I'm a very lucky guy.

We know YOU'RE very proud of YOUR missus too!! :love2:

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 23:51
Congratulations Arthur and Myrna ! You have made me feel welcome on this forum.
ALAN

:) Many thanks, Alan ... it's a pleasure to have you here ... your valuable input is greatly appreciated!

Arthur & Myrna.

Jay&Zobel
14th December 2009, 17:45
Ahhhhhh sorry for the delay:

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you ARTHUR & MYRNA!!!! May you have more FAB years to come! Take care & stay happy always.

Love from our family x

Arthur Little
14th December 2009, 18:25
Ahhhhhh sorry for the delay:

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you ARTHUR & MYRNA!!!! May you have more FAB years to come! Take care & stay happy always.

Love from our family x

:) Many thanks, Jay & Zobel, for your kind wishes ... which we heartily reciprocate! :hugx:

All the very best to you and yours in the years ahead.

Arthur & Myrna.

pennybarry
14th December 2009, 18:52
:) Many thanks to YOU ... our friend from across the miles. Across the other side of the world, in fact! Would you believe, only a few years ago, I was a complete 'luddite'? Didn't know a darned thing about computers ... nor a bit from a byte ... didn't even WANT to! :NoNo: Then, in 2005, my daughter and son-in-law bought a new PC, plus a laptop, and offered me their "old" model [1999 vintage :icon_lol:] ... :xxsmilie_auslachen: on condition that I learned how to use it. Well, I DID ... after a fashion ... but you know what "they" say about practice ... !

Sadly, after three years of good service, the "antique" gave up the ghost ... albeit was quickly replaced. Now I'd be lost without this marvel of modern technology. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I took up my family's "challenge" :ARsurrender: because it was in so-doing that I first "met" Myrna (online) back in 2007. We corresponded by email for a whole year and then I travelled twice to the Phils to be with her.

And the rest is ... well ... history!

But not only did I gain a loving wife [who, like myself, had been previously widowed] ... I also joined THIS forum looking for help and advice in applying for my devoted lady's visa, and made many friends (including yourself) in the process.

So, all in all, I've much to be thankful for. Amazing, really, to think of the new horizons that the computer opened up for ME ... let alone countless millions the world over.

Arthur & Myrna

So you are technobabe Arthur? You are brilliant as you don't need to be sent to college by your daughter to learn computer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy Anniversary! Wish you more and more return.

I made you a card attached! For a wonderful friend like you:) :icon_lol::Rasp:

acs
14th December 2009, 21:11
Belated Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna wish you all the best through out the years :)

Arthur Little
15th December 2009, 00:39
So you are technobabe Arthur? You are brilliant as you don't need to be sent to college by your daughter to learn computer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy Anniversary! Wish you more and more return.

I made you a card attached! For a wonderful friend like you:) :icon_lol::Rasp:

Yup, I'm finally "getting there" [I think!] Penny :rolleyes: Still got a long way to go, though, before I am anywhere near as competent as YOU are ... the online cards you designed specially for Myrna and I's 1st wedding anniversary are BRILLIANT!!

:) Many thanks, for your kind thoughts, words and deeds, our good friend.

Arthur & Myrna

Arthur Little
15th December 2009, 01:21
Belated Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna wish you all the best through out the years :)

:) Many thanks, Acs ... we wish you the same happiness! Btw, are you still living locally? If so, it would be great for us all to meet up sometime in the near future ...

Arthur & Myrna.

pennybarry
15th December 2009, 12:22
Yup, I'm finally "getting there" [I think!] Penny :rolleyes: Still got a long way to go, though, before I am anywhere near as competent as YOU are ... the online cards you designed specially for Myrna and I's 1st wedding anniversary are BRILLIANT!!

:) Many thanks, for your kind thoughts, words and deeds, our good friend.

Arthur & Myrna

Thanks Arthur!
I'm that that competent yet.
I'm still learning.
Sometimes I spent a week making web designs just to bin it.:omg::Brick::CompBuster:

Florge
15th December 2009, 15:47
ahhhwwww.... congratulations.... happy anniversary my dear friend.

Arthur Little
15th December 2009, 23:13
ahhhwwww.... congratulations.... happy anniversary my dear friend.

:) Many thanks, Florge ... btw, when's your BIG DAY?

scott&ligaya
17th December 2009, 17:31
Sorry Arthur, I have been off forum for a week or so,, work in Brazil and Uuaguay. Congratulations, looking forward to your continued contributions here and well done to Myrna for surviving Perth!!! only kidding lovely city.

Arthur Little
17th December 2009, 22:41
Sorry Arthur, I have been off forum for a week or so,, work in Brazil and Uuaguay. Congratulations, looking forward to your continued contributions here and well done to Myrna for surviving Perth!!! only kidding lovely city.

:) Many thanks, Scott & Ligaya for your kind words. Gosh, Scott, you fairly get around with your job ... South America, eh? Wow! What's your line of work?

On another note, Myrna experienced her first sighting of snowflakes early this afternoon ... just a flurry, really [it didn't lie - except on the surrounding hills] but still, she was excited about actually seeing "snowdrops" (as she called them). I'd to tell her that that was only a "taster" for what we can expect in January ... :icon_lol:

Arthur & Myrna.

pennybarry
18th December 2009, 09:03
Let me greet you again in a long loooong way:Rasp::icon_lol:

:anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi::anni-vi:

Florge
23rd December 2009, 15:23
:) Many thanks, Florge ... btw, when's your BIG DAY?

very soon arthur... very soon... :xxgrinning--00xx3: