PDA

View Full Version : Visa approved alleluya

ron
9th December 2009, 09:02
Its 730am uk time and Deanna just called me to say that the Courier just arrived. She also has her VISA . So So happy and thank God for this greatest day of my life as come true to be with my family.

I also want to thank Arthur ....joe ...bornatbirth and all of you who are still waiting and waiting........MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
tHANKS TO WHITERAVEN for your mystic powers.............yes you was right on....

oNE QUESTION.......... Deanna keeps asking me does our son need a VISA too. I have explained several times that a visa is not required as he already as a BRitish passport and states British Citizen ......Just to put my mind at rest is this correct he dont need VISA.:cwm34: So i just need that verification ...he dont need VISA

Hope Steel as is VISA today

rON

liane
9th December 2009, 09:08
Congratulations!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I am really happy to know that finally your wife got the visa. This is the day you've been waiting for.
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Merry Christmas :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

pennybarry
9th December 2009, 09:24
Wow! Congrats and Praise God!
Have a safe looooong journey!!

Ji&Ma
9th December 2009, 09:27
:BouncyHappy: Great news then, our sincerest congartulations to happy family :Hellooo:
I don't think that your son would need a visa as he holds a British passport :Erm:
So you might be able to be together for the Christmas after all? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
9th December 2009, 10:04
Congratulations Ron, it's been a long wait but you got there in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

AyinX
9th December 2009, 10:07
congratulations ron! :)

maria_and_matt
9th December 2009, 11:19
congrats! your son dont need a visa, i hope you all get to spend xmas together :)

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 12:56
Once again, my friend, I want to say how delighted we all are :BouncyHappy: to learn that the great news has now been confirmed.

May you, Deanne and the family have the happiest Christmas ever! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur.

rusty
9th December 2009, 13:57
Congratulations Ron :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

As already stated, as your son has a British passport, he does not need a visa.

Sophie
9th December 2009, 14:21
congratulations ron and deanna :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
9th December 2009, 14:34
Its 730am uk time and Deanna just called me to say that the Courier just arrived. She also has her VISA . So So happy and thank God for this greatest day of my life as come true to be with my family.

rON

Wow! well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steer
9th December 2009, 14:56
That is great news, a very happy Christmas indeed!

Also got ours this morning, must admit that was one of the worst nights sleep i've had !

jonathan47
9th December 2009, 17:47
ron,
congratulations and no your son does not require a visa he is brtish !!

relax and enjoy that life changing moment when she walk through the arrivals gate and into your arms

i wish you all the best

j & a

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 18:28
That`s a good Christmas pressie.congrats and all the best:)

joebloggs
9th December 2009, 21:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm :D happy for you and your family ron :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you've planned and waited along time for this day :rolleyes:

and when your son gets here, you can get some of that visa money back by claiming child benefit for him (£20 a week) and you might be able to claim tax creds for him.

whiteraven
9th December 2009, 21:24

I also want to thank Arthur ....joe ...bornatbirth and all of you who are still waiting and waiting........MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
tHANKS TO WHITERAVEN for your mystic powers.............yes you was right on....

oNE QUESTION.......... Deanna keeps asking me does our son need a VISA too. I have explained several times that a visa is not required as he already as a BRitish passport and states British Citizen ......Just to put my mind at rest is this correct he dont need VISA.:cwm34: So i just need that verification ...he dont need VISA

Hope Steel as is VISA today

rON

does anyone like the lotto numbers for this saturday:D great news and well done again:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
10th December 2009, 02:24
finally mate, congrats. I have been waiting ...

congrats ... party party time :)

bless you mate :)

all the best man :D:D:D

great