PDA

View Full Version : Happy Wappy!

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 10:36
For the Brighter side:DAm having a scan today and I dunno why they have to schedule me on the afternoon:doh Its agonizing waiting.Im so excited to tell you if am having a li`l princess or prince:)I`ll let you know as soon as I can.Wish us luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:Everyone here is kinda excited:icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
9th December 2009, 11:05
awww, i hope ur scan goes well :) enjoy drinking water at the waiting room :icon_lol:

adam&chryss
9th December 2009, 11:24
For the Brighter side:DAm having a scan today and I dunno why they have to schedule me on the afternoon:doh Its agonizing waiting.Im so excited to tell you if am having a li`l princess or prince:)I`ll let you know as soon as I can.Wish us luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:Everyone here is kinda excited:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
let us know first before Mrdaddy! lolz! just kidding!

goodluck! hope everything goes well! xxx

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 11:33
thanks to you both!xx

Sophie
9th December 2009, 14:14

aawwww, so excited for you mrsdaddy, i bet you can't wait to find out if its a lil' prince or princess :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th December 2009, 14:39
For the Brighter side:DAm having a scan today and I dunno why they have to schedule me on the afternoon:doh Its agonizing waiting.Im so excited to *tell you if am having a li`l princess or prince:)I`ll let you know as soon as I can.Wish us luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:Everyone here is kinda excited:icon_lol:

:appl: ... Glad tidings of great joy, YOU bring ...! :BouncyHappy: We're delighted for you, and await this *wonderful news with bated breath ...

All the best! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
9th December 2009, 14:52

i know the feeling :) i remember the time when i went for my baby's first scan :) t'was a beautiful experience and couldnt help myself from shedding some tears of joy :) i could imagine how excited u are now..congratz! wish u all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
9th December 2009, 15:05
Goodluck dai:)

Cannot wait for your goodnews:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
9th December 2009, 15:50

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: It is nice to hear for you having a scan ... :Hellooo: wishing you have a very healthy baby little cutey princes or prince :xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck Mrs. Daddy ... update soon :BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 16:59
Thanks to you all and the long wait is over:) It`s a li`l prince:)

Ann07
9th December 2009, 17:51

awwwwwwww nice well done dai:xxgrinning--00xx3::) my 2 wee boys were always late naughty naughty:icon_lol::icon_lol: but they are both behave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy you pregnancy and start buying now LOL!
Look after yourself:)

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 18:25
aawwww, so excited for you mrsdaddy, i bet you can't wait to find out if its a lil' prince or princess :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yes and I am over the moon:D

:appl: ... Glad tidings of great joy, YOU bring ...! :BouncyHappy: We're delighted for you, and await this *wonderful news with bated breath ...

All the best! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks a lot arthur:)

i know the feeling :) i remember the time when i went for my baby's first scan :) t'was a beautiful experience and couldnt help myself from shedding some tears of joy :) i could imagine how excited u are now..congratz! wish u all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:
tns so much D&G xx

Goodluck dai:)

Cannot wait for your goodnews:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You could share me your wisdom now ann:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: It is nice to hear for you having a scan ... :Hellooo: wishing you have a very healthy baby little cutey princes or prince :xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck Mrs. Daddy ... update soon :BouncyHappy:
Tnx my dear:Hellooo:

awwwwwwww nice well done dai:xxgrinning--00xx3::) my 2 wee boys were always late naughty naughty:icon_lol::icon_lol: but they are both behave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy you pregnancy and start buying now LOL!
Look after yourself:)

I will start buying now ann and consider yourself blessed for having a cute kiddies:)

Ann07
9th December 2009, 18:32
if you have any worries u can ask me anytime:D:D but dont buy too much coz they grow fast for the 1st year :):)

You can start shopping for bargains at mothercare, kiddicare, practical pushchair, asda, tesco, next, boots. argos etc :icon_lol::icon_lol: and ohh dont forget ebay:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

excited for you dai:)

My 2 wee boys blessing jud lol so tiring but nevermind it wont last long plus the joy of seeing them so happy and growing fast is so priceless x

Ji&Ma
9th December 2009, 18:37

Oww nice, our sincerest congratulations :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 18:40
Tnx Ji&Ma!:) xx

pennybarry
9th December 2009, 18:51
What is wappy Wheela? :Erm:
First time to hear ehhh.
Enjoy your excitement Wheela!
If that is princes, then next year prince naman! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 19:46
wappy is just an expression we used it here when we see happy ate pen.Its a boy ate pen:)xx

maria_and_matt
9th December 2009, 19:50
wappy is just an expression we used it here when we see happy ate pen.Its a boy ate pen:)xx

yeheyyyy congrats!

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 19:55
tnx maria :) xx

kimmi
9th December 2009, 19:58
congrats sis wheela, have u got any ideas for the name for ur lil prince?

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 20:07
We have thought to name it after hubby`s dad and my dad and it should be kenneth vincent in short kevin and my step daughter wants the name of hayden:D

Tonet
9th December 2009, 20:10
CUTE!!!!

I felt exited for you hehehe... Congratulations pow!!! enjoy your journey to motherhood.

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 20:12
salamat tonet:) xx

Florge
9th December 2009, 20:15
woohoooo.... congratulations!!!!! a happy christmas indeed to you...

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 20:45
indeed florge.thanks :) xx

Sophie
9th December 2009, 21:26

So its a baby boy! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations mrsdaddy and to your husband as well :)

bornatbirth
9th December 2009, 21:28
well done mrs daddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a little prince coming your way :D:D:D

you must be chuffed :BouncyHappy:

Sim11UK
9th December 2009, 23:32
Boy oh boy....it's a boy! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:...BabyDaddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
9th December 2009, 23:37
congrats!to both of you,mr & mrs :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
penny,tau na lng ang napag iiwanan ah!ha ha ha
all of them have a baby but we have nowt:D:D:D

South-east boy
9th December 2009, 23:39

Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Did you get to keep a pic? You can now start buying the right colour things and painted the bedroom the right colour!

Sim11UK
9th December 2009, 23:40
After he is born, you may not be so happy wappy, if he does a crappy in his nappy. :doh

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 01:51
After he is born, you may not be so happy wappy, *if he does a crappy in his nappy. :doh

Ah, Simon ... you've beat me to it! I'd been going to suggest that the thread title could be changed to 'Happy NAPPY'. *Now I'm not so sure ... :NoNo:

Sim11UK
10th December 2009, 07:35
Ah, Simon ... you've beat me to it! I'd been going to suggest that the thread title could be changed to 'Happy NAPPY'. *Now I'm not so sure ... :NoNo:

Sorry Arthur....your terrible jokes are starting to rub off on me. :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2009, 16:36
So its a baby boy! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations mrsdaddy and to your husband as well :)
Tns sophie:xxgrinning--00xx3:

well done mrs daddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a little prince coming your way :D:D:D

you must be chuffed :BouncyHappy:
Indeed:)

Boy oh boy....it's a boy! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:...BabyDaddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Poor boy he`s already a daddy right after birth:icon_lol:

congrats!to both of you,mr & mrs :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
penny,tau na lng ang napag iiwanan ah!ha ha ha
all of them have a baby but we have nowt:D:D:D
salamat ng marami poh!

Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Did you get to keep a pic? You can now start buying the right colour things and painted the bedroom the right colour!
I know nd kinda excited as well:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

After he is born, you may not be so happy wappy, if he does a crappy in his nappy. :doh
I`ll get used to it.Someone has got to do it...Thats the joy of having a baby I guess:doh

Sorry Arthur....your terrible jokes are starting to rub off on me. :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol: