PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye......

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 11:48
Hello everybody I hope you are all doing fine:D.. just want u to know I arrived here in Phil last 25th of November via KLM it was a good flight didn’t felt bored coz most passengers are Filipinos, very joyful and everybody felt so excited.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
26th of November back again in our usual routine:doh… chatting online with my Kukupops but this time it wasn’t too emotional:). He was so happy to hear I arrived safe and with my lovely daughter now:) and he told me about the good news from the Walsall local court:rolleyes:… (update for our case). He got the Divorce Petitioned signed by his EX and he is now in the procedure applying for a Certificate of Entitlement to a Decree. We hope it will goes well and no hassle.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

In this stage it was so hard to explained to my relatives and friends when they asked why we didn’t got married in UK (yet) :doh seems everybody being nosey…but when I started giving some perfumes,cadburry chocolates, lipstick from Revlon,maxfactor,maybeline etc. and I told them it was from my fiancé … the conversation end up and they forget about the intriguing questions:yikes::D:Rasp:…. instead they were so thankful…lol….:icon_lol::icon_lol:nosey pinay:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:
And now I am back to work here in our shop, got nice sunshine, Christmas stuff around, and my daughter around who sticks with me since I arrived:D:cwm38::)

Lastly I would like to say Goodbye dandruff, goodbye spots, goodbye ingrown, goodbye breaking nails I don’t wanna see you again…lol…MABUHAY FILIPINAS It’s nice to be back!...........Off to a Salon soon:D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

keep smiling everyone:)
Leah

bornatbirth
10th December 2009, 11:55
leah,dont say good bye :bigcry:

im sorry your plans didnt go so well,when you got here in the uk.

thankfully,everything will go to plan in the future for the both of you,after your unexpected surprise.

you seem so happy being back home with your daughter and your salon trip :D

anyway,theres a new year coming and time for a new start :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 12:01
leah,dont say good bye :bigcry:

im sorry your plans didnt go so well,when you got here in the uk.

thankfully,everything will go to plan in the future for the both of you,after your unexpected surprise.

you seem so happy being back home with your daughter and your salon trip :D

anyway,theres a new year coming and time for a new start :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh sorry for making u got carried away...i know u like drama:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
miss u mate:D
Thanks for the kind words:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
10th December 2009, 12:11
:doh sorry for making u got carried away...i know u like drama:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
miss u mate:D
Thanks for the kind words:xxgrinning--00xx3:

after going through the visa process and feeling so happy when we got it,its very unfortunate that it didnt go to plan for the both of you.

but you now have the plans back on track and all this will be forgotten about :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 12:23
after going through the visa process and feeling so happy when we got it,its very unfortunate that it didnt go to plan for the both of you.

but you now have the plans back on track and all this will be forgotten about :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

:doh exactly BAB:cwm34:......but Life has to move on....happy inlove:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
10th December 2009, 13:04
I enjoyed reading your post! Made me smile about what you said about after you had given the gifts out! I have just sent quite a lot of make-up out to Suzie which should arrive with her in the next day (after spending a fortune on customs & VAT charges!). Sounds like your daughter is very happy to have her mummy back! How old is she?

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 13:49
I enjoyed reading your post! Made me smile about what you said about after you had given the gifts out! I have just sent quite a log of make-up out to Suzie which should arrive with her in the next day (after spending a fortune on customs & VAT charges!). Sounds like your daughter is very happy to have her mummy back! How old is she?

:D Thanks south-east boy:xxgrinning--00xx3:, she's 5 years old so happy to be reunited again:)

September
10th December 2009, 13:50
Yeah, I can feel how exactly you feel, cant compare how nice or luxury we had in phil, we cant afford here, going to Uk wasnt that heaven ,sorry my own opinion only

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 14:26
Yeah, I can feel how exactly you feel, cant compare how nice or luxury we had in phil, we cant afford here, going to Uk wasnt that heaven ,sorry my own opinion only

Thanks for your opinion but it never come to my mind a comparison between the two countries:D and I am not finding heaven all i want is PEACE:rolleyes::D

Sophie
10th December 2009, 16:31
Hi leah, sorry things did not go as planned but if its any consolation, atleast you are spending xmas there with your daughter and family,
however, i know you will be missing your hubby too this xmas, but i'm sure you'll be back here soon to join your hubby and get on with your wedding plans.
Have a merry xmas sis and a great year ahead :)

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2009, 16:37
glad you arrived safe:)

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 16:49
Hi leah, sorry things did not go as planned but if its any consolation, atleast you are spending xmas there with your daughter and family,
however, i know you will be missing your hubby too this xmas, but i'm sure you'll be back here soon to join your hubby and get on with your wedding plans.
Have a merry xmas sis and a great year ahead :)

You're right Sophie Thank you, been supportive since start, appreciated a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3:I forgot to put u in my favorites:doh:D:Cuckoo:
and Yes missing my sweet kukupops now:cwm34:...I'm glad there's internet it's really really great...do you know that song:rolleyes:..hehehe check on youtube sis:D
btw let me greet u advance Happy Christmas and to everybody:Hellooo::Hellooo:

glad you arrived safe:)

Thanks Mrs. Daddy and soon to be a Mommy:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Florge
10th December 2009, 17:25
ahhhwwww.... i'm envious .... you get to celebrate chrismas in Pinas... and have trips t the salon and spa.. and waaaaaaaaaa.... i miss all those too.. so hard to give yourself a facial and manicure your nails... hmmppffff....

come back soon ok... hehehe...

Ladybug_sim
10th December 2009, 17:26
Hello everybody I hope you are all doing fine:D.. just want u to know I arrived here in Phil last 25th of November via KLM it was a good flight didn’t felt bored coz most passengers are Filipinos, very joyful and everybody felt so excited.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
26th of November back again in our usual routine:doh… chatting online with my Kukupops but this time it wasn’t too emotional:). He was so happy to hear I arrived safe and with my lovely daughter now:) and he told me about the good news from the Walsall local court:rolleyes:… (update for our case). He got the Divorce Petitioned signed by his EX and he is now in the procedure applying for a Certificate of Entitlement to a Decree. We hope it will goes well and no hassle.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

In this stage it was so hard to explained to my relatives and friends when they asked why we didn’t got married in UK (yet) :doh seems everybody being nosey…but when I started giving some perfumes,cadburry chocolates, lipstick from Revlon,maxfactor,maybeline etc. and I told them it was from my fiancé … the conversation end up and they forget about the intriguing questions:yikes::D:Rasp:…. instead they were so thankful…lol….:icon_lol::icon_lol:nosey pinay:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:
And now I am back to work here in our shop, got nice sunshine, Christmas stuff around, and my daughter around who sticks with me since I arrived:D:cwm38::)

Lastly I would like to say Goodbye dandruff, goodbye spots, goodbye ingrown, goodbye breaking nails I don’t wanna see you again…lol…MABUHAY FILIPINAS It’s nice to be back!...........Off to a Salon soon:D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Leah

Hi! Leah, I really think when you say goodbye you need to leave :cwm24: but I notice now that you say goodbye for... dandruff, goodbye spots, goodbye ingrown, goodbye breaking nails .. make me a big :smileybigtmouth: btw.. we are glad that you arrive here now safe and happy to be in home again.. still sad to know but glad you move on with smile and full of hope soon be alright and all your dreams comes true with your hubby.. we will wait for that time for you :BouncyHappy:

:welcomex: home to the :philippines: and enjoy your Christmas with the family and your daughter... one day soon or year come you back to UK with your hubby and new family :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Merry Christmas to all
ladybug and Sim :cwm38:

Sim11UK
10th December 2009, 17:52
Glad you are enjoying yourself back in Pinas, I really should be there for this christmas....Wish I was.

Do you think you will marry in the Philippines now, instead of the UK?

Whatever you two decide, hope it all blows over quickly. :)

aphrodite78
10th December 2009, 17:57
i hope all things work out in the end, i'm sure when the big day comes it will be really special. good luck and have a merry christmas :)

Sophie
10th December 2009, 18:02
You're right Sophie Thank you, been supportive since start, appreciated a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3:I forgot to put u in my favorites:doh:D:Cuckoo:
and Yes missing my sweet kukupops now:cwm34:...I'm glad there's internet it's really really great...do you know that song:rolleyes:..hehehe check on youtube sis:D
btw let me greet u advance Happy Christmas and to everybody:Hellooo::Hellooo:

You're welcome sis :) Enjoy your xmas there with your little one and family, i'm so envious, i wish i'm spending xmas there too, haayyy, i miss home :bigcry:

beth18
10th December 2009, 18:46
Hi Leah,

I have to read back your post to understand your plight, and I got goosebumps while reading the cause of it. Looking back at how we applied at the registry and when the registrar asked me for my annulment papers from the Phil and she told me that she need the apporval of the superintendent if my docs are acceptable, it never crossed in my mind that it could have been denied.

But leah, stay strong, things happens with reasons... I know its easy to say in our part. But do believe that as long as we have good intentions everything will fall into its right place and right time.

For now, as a mom too, I would really love to be with my daughter and I envy you for that.

Have a brave heart for now and all the best.

laurel
10th December 2009, 18:56
I am not finding heaven all i want is PEACE:rolleyes::D

Amen to that!!:), and good luck for the future

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2009, 19:00
Thanks Mrs. Daddy and soon to be a Mommy:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

I know and can`t wait:Hellooo:

pennybarry
11th December 2009, 11:01

Leah

So you are now in our beloved country. It's nice to be back in our roots!
But then I'm glad you enjoyed your life here!
Just give hugsss to all pinays intrugues questions.
Inggit lang yun!
Be happy! Enjoy our weather!
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
11th December 2009, 11:13
it's so sad to hear your story....

but on the lighter side of it, you're now back to pinas, which all of us pinays here are envious of, especially that temperature here started to get on a freezing point, dark & wet :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

anyway, good luck & may you have a happy xmas & a prosperous year ahead!

john_weng
11th December 2009, 14:49
hi i wish i can do that,im missing terribly my 5 children

liane
11th December 2009, 15:01
Time flies so fast and before you know it you'll be going back to UK. Have a wonderful holidays with your family esp. with your daughter Leanne :):):)

kimmi
11th December 2009, 20:28
i am happy that finally the EX cooperates now sis Leah..wishing you and Chris all the best..:)

Kukupops
13th December 2009, 11:47
Thanks Kimmi. I have just submitted all the papers and sworn another affadavit that all the contents are true. The lady at the court said that I should hear within two or three weeks about the decree nisi! :cwm12: :BouncyHappy: Well I guess that's after Xmas or in the New Year now...
And then just another six weeks to get the decree absolute! :D :cwm38:
I miss Leah terribly now, but just glad she's in a nice warm climate and back with her lovely family and daughter Leanne for this special time of the year! I truly believe things happen for a reason and I know we will come out of this stronger than ever! Seasons Greetings to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
Chris. :)

LEAHnew
14th December 2009, 05:25
Thanks for all your reply I visited last 20 hours ago to quote and reply each but a very traumatic event had happened yesterday I got robbed here in our shop, they took my wallet with few hundreds only and my new mobile inside it (my advance xmas gift from kukupops) it was very horrible scenario the mobile and the money can easily replaced but the traumatic experienced I won't forget till the rest of my life..:NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::cwm34:

To Simon we're hoping to get married here in Phil. but his holiday allowed will depend on his work. So if his legal papers sorted out quick maybe we'll get another fiancee visa again so I can use my return ticket which is valid for 3 months till feb. 24. But still hoping for the best..:doh

Thanks everyone for your support. To my kukupops thank u so much for your love and care. Don't worry I am safe now and trying to forget what happened yesterday:cwm34:. See you soon:cwm38::cwm34:

Sim11UK
14th December 2009, 07:39
Leah, that is terrible news about the robbery.
I thought you were just going to say, you were missing being here in UK.
I can't imagine the fear, you were going through. :NoNo:

Hope you can put it behind you quickly, though like you say, you'll never forget it.

Whatever happens about getting married, it will come good in the end. :)

Jay&Zobel
14th December 2009, 16:41
Just have a happy holiday in Philippines Leah! Worry not things will be well sooner. You take care always!!!

xx

charlwill
14th December 2009, 16:51
Hi, Leah.
Glad you're in the Philippines now to be with your family to celebrate this Christmas. Happy for you too, that everything seems perfectly alright. Anyways, Happy Christmas to you and to your entire family.

September
15th December 2009, 00:13
Thanks for your opinion but it never come to my mind a comparison between the two countries:D and I am not finding heaven all i want is PEACE:rolleyes::D

There is peace in heaven :rolleyes::D

LEAHnew
15th December 2009, 17:09
Leah, that is terrible news about the robbery.
I thought you were just going to say, you were missing being here in UK.
I can't imagine the fear, you were going through. :NoNo:

Hope you can put it behind you quickly, though like you say, you'll never forget it.

Whatever happens about getting married, it will come good in the end. :)
Thanks Sim, I am still in fear and trying to put it behind:cwm34:

Just have a happy holiday in Philippines Leah! Worry not things will be well sooner. You take care always!!!

xx

Thank you Zobel, your lil boy grows quick:omg::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi, Leah.
Glad you're in the Philippines now to be with your family to celebrate this Christmas. Happy for you too, that everything seems perfectly alright. Anyways, Happy Christmas to you and to your entire family.

Thanks ate Charity and all the cooking tips when I was there in UK:xxgrinning--00xx3:

There is peace in heaven :rolleyes::D

When you mentioned heaven I don't know what you're talking about, my life been in dangered last few days ago about the robbery and it's not a good joke this time.

Sophie
15th December 2009, 18:20
Thanks for all your reply I visited last 20 hours ago to quote and reply each but a very traumatic event had happened yesterday I got robbed here in our shop, they took my wallet with few hundreds only and my new mobile inside it (my advance xmas gift from kukupops) it was very horrible scenario the mobile and the money can easily replaced but the traumatic experienced I won't forget till the rest of my life..:NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::cwm34:

To Simon we're hoping to get married here in Phil. but his holiday allowed will depend on his work. So if his legal papers sorted out quick maybe we'll get another fiancee visa again so I can use my return ticket which is valid for 3 months till feb. 24. But still hoping for the best..:doh

Thanks everyone for your support. To my kukupops thank u so much for your love and care. Don't worry I am safe now and trying to forget what happened yesterday:cwm34:. See you soon:cwm38::cwm34:

Sorry to hear about the robbery in your shop leah, i'm glad you're safe and unharmed....
and you're right, those things (mobile & money) they stole can be replaced but i can imagine how scary it would be while its happening
and how traumatic it must be for you....hope you soon get over the trauma brought about by that horrible incident....
and i'm happy for the good news and the development of your papers here, i'm sure you will soon get on with the wedding as planned :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
16th December 2009, 01:29
a very traumatic event had happened yesterday I got robbed here in our shop, they took my wallet with few hundreds only and my new mobile inside it (my advance xmas gift from kukupops) it was very horrible scenario the mobile and the money can easily replaced but the traumatic experienced I won't forget till the rest of my life..:NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::cwm34:

Sorry to hear about this incident, when Christmas time is near some people were resorting to robbery, these were lazy people who wants easy money. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
I can relate to your experience since last weekend some burglars was trying to robbed our home and 2 of neighbors' ( same day and almost at the same time). We called the police and have our place checked. So that made us more careful and checked our doors and windows if it's properly locked. That terrible incident gave me a fright so I can't sleep alone now in my room :NoNo:, I moved in to my sister's room.:Erm::Erm::Erm:
Glad that you're ok.

Sophie
16th December 2009, 11:17
Sorry to hear about this incident, when Christmas time is near some people were resorting to robbery, these were lazy people who wants easy money. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
I can relate to your experience since last weekend some burglars was trying to robbed our home and 2 of neighbors' ( same day and almost at the same time). We called the police and have our place checked. So that made us more careful and checked our doors and windows if it's properly locked. That terrible incident gave me a fright so I can't sleep alone now in my room :NoNo:, I moved in to my sister's room.:Erm::Erm::Erm:
Glad that you're ok.

Hi liane, sorry about the attempted burglary in your house, and i'm glad the attempt was unsuccessful....
And you're right, it pays to be always careful and double check the locks of all the doors and windows....
Its best to be always vigilant, as they say, better safe than sorry....
I'm sure it won't be long and you will get over your fear and will soon be able to sleep in your room by yourself again :)

scott&ligaya
17th December 2009, 16:14
Hi Leah and Chris,
Sorry to hear about uour robbery Leah but good news about Chris and your situation re the divorce. I guess Chris is missing your terribly. You know i have a thought. Is Chris alone at xmas? if so Ligaya and I would love to have him join us at our home here on xmas day and enjoy the festivities. We would be very happy to have him with us, christmas is about sharing and thinking of others. Enjoy your time at home and let us all hope you can get back in good time.

all our best to you, your family and to Chris