PDA

View Full Version : Why closed?

pennybarry
14th December 2009, 11:29
Dear Mod,
I understand why you closed that thread.
I copy paste it in my word pad and when I sent it, it was closed already after few minutes I finished my reply. :omg::bigcry:

Here is my copy pasted. Please close the thread if you think my reply is wrong, delete it / ban me if I am wrong and did something bad against Ross.
I will respect you decisions.:):cwm38:

:Erm: find enEMIES ...LOL looks like your searching for it miss penny dear..you must be at your legal age not to judhe anyone here to find enemies :D:omg::D..or rather say you must get pregnant so you know exactly how is to feel to be loving mother rather than me finding enemy as you said lol ....

anyway peace to you dear miss sexy penny...

As I told you, I'm not a friend looking for enemies here. I'm a jolly type of person and friendly one so please do not judge me like that. And please don't say anything about my personal things like pregnancy. If you are happy having so many children, so be it! As I am happy with my life. If you are a stage mother, well everybody will be happy for you.

I think it's time for you to wake up Ross. If you have gangs behind you, tell them to stand infront of me. If you were acting like that because of you have problems with your visa, you are problematic whatsoever, I will surely understand you and I will be happy to help you the best way I can.
I cannot be a loving mother any more Ross! How I wish to be a dakilang ina too but I will die if I continue wishing. You are a mother and blessed with kids! That is brilliant! Congratulations !

[QUOTE=joebloggs;195781]:NoNo: not just aimed at your nasty reply, but to others on here to..

what is the problem with some of the people on here?

if you don't like it, can't get on with people who don't have the same opinions as you, then go somewhere else :furious3:

rise above it, and don't stoop to the gutter :NoNo:[/QUOT

:D Mr Mod..absolutely i like this forum a lot and the people as well of course :D:cwm38: im just surprise ..other like here ( not to mention) i am here to find enemy what for ??? :action-smiley-081: does not make any point..when she knows we are here talking and sharing ideas as one big happy family..so why question her :D:Rasp:

We're all here to help you Ross. And if you think members are treating you bad, then tell the MOD about your moan.

:D:D well if you disagree..:Rasp::Rasp: why can we people be quite and just read between the lines..any way we are all like a family here so why not we either read the post correctly or we can just be quite..besides if it was a foul comments dear...i also owe her an apology :cwm38: but i never critize people who do bad or good comments....:D:action-smiley-081::omg::cwm38: but anyway to you ..peace and happy Christmas..

I like people asking apology that comes from the heart within!
I am sincere Ross!

Ross
14th December 2009, 13:01
Dear Mod,
I copy paste it in my word pad and when I sent it, it was closed already after few minutes I finished my reply. :omg::bigcry:

Here is my copy pasted. Please close the thread if you think my reply is wrong, delete it / ban me if I am wrong and did something bad against Ross.

As I told you, I'm not a friend looking for enemies here. I'm a jolly type of person and friendly one so please do not judge me like that. And please don't say anything about my personal things like pregnancy. If you are happy having so many children, so be it! As I am happy with my life. If you are a stage mother, well everybody will be happy for you.

I think it's time for you to wake up Ross. If you have gangs behind you, tell them to stand infront of me. If you were acting like that because of you have problems with your visa, you are problematic whatsoever, I will surely understand you and I will be happy to help you the best way I can.
I cannot be a loving mother any more Ross! How I wish to be a dakilang ina too but I will die if I continue wishing. You are a mother and blessed with kids! That is brilliant! Congratulations !

[QUOTE=Ross;195783]

We're all here to help you Ross. And if you think members are treating you bad, then tell the MOD about your moan.

I like people asking apology that comes from the heart within!
I am sincere Ross!

i dont have problem either on my visa, miss penny... its already on its way...am yes i owe you an apology:cwm38::cwm38::)
anyway happy Christmas for you and both of your hubby..ty for the nice kind words...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th December 2009, 13:12
[QUOTE=pennybarry;195831]Dear Mod,

i dont have problem either on my visa, miss penny... its already on its way...am yes i owe you an apology:cwm38::cwm38::)
anyway happy Christmas for you and both of your hubby..ty for the nice kind words...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ok that is great! I'm glad it's on the way!

Mentioning my pregnancy is absolutely a personal attack to me. It happened here onced and I defended my side. But then, past is past so no problem now.

I accept your apology. Goodluck to your visa!

Sincerely,
penny

aromulus
14th December 2009, 13:16
Amen to that........:D

pennybarry
14th December 2009, 13:43
Amen to that........:D

Praise God! :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

September
14th December 2009, 14:42
Alleluyah !!

pennybarry
14th December 2009, 15:12
Alleluyah !!

I think it's time to go to Rome and pray!:Rasp::Rasp:

PS to LeahNew:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=21052&page=3

Thanks for your reply. I feel wonderful if people act professionally and respond professionally.

Enjoy your stay in our beloved country. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
15th December 2009, 19:59
Peace everyone,,:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Ross
16th December 2009, 14:15
I think it's time to go to Rome and pray!:Rasp::Rasp:

PS to LeahNew:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=21052&page=3

Thanks for your reply. I feel wonderful if people act professionally and respond professionally.

Enjoy your stay in our beloved country. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

too much sweetness can kill..same with too much sour can :D did i miss something..

peace everyone....:D:):cwm38:

pennybarry
16th December 2009, 15:26
Peace everyone,,:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Thanks Kim!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

I have now my new years resolution in advance.

HEAR NO EVIL
READ NO EVIL
SEE NO EVIL

Sometimes, I feel happy inside the toilet dumping than making reply to my thread.
:action-smiley-082::action-smiley-082::action-smiley-082:
amina abone amina abone hiyaaaahhhhh! hiyaaaahhh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Peace on earth glory to the world!:icon_win::Giggler::action-smiley-075::laugher:

September
16th December 2009, 15:57
:icon_lol: I like you Miss penny, Merry xmas po sa iyo

Sometimes, I feel happy inside the toilet dumping than making reply to my thread.
:

pennybarry
16th December 2009, 16:09
:icon_lol: I like you Miss penny, Merry xmas po sa iyo

Well, I started to like you too!:cwm38::)

kimmi
16th December 2009, 18:38
Thanks Kim!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

HEAR NO EVIL
READ NO EVIL
SEE NO EVIL

Peace on earth glory to the world!:icon_win::Giggler::action-smiley-075::laugher:

you're more than welcome Te Pen..:D:D :cwm38:

Ross
17th December 2009, 13:54
evil is EVERYWHERE ;) we never know..:)

Ross
17th December 2009, 13:56
[QUOTE=pennybarry;196215]Thanks Kim!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

HEAR NO EVIL
READ NO EVIL
SEE NO EVIL

Peace on earth glory to the world!:icon_win::Giggler::action-smiley-075::laugher:[/QUOT

but EVIL is everywhere :D:D:action-smiley-081::icon_lol: we never know..:Rasp::D:Cuckoo:

September
17th December 2009, 14:06
How come she/he a good teaser :Erm:

Ross
17th December 2009, 14:12
How come she/he a good teaser :Erm:

:D:omg: how come we reacted so much :D:omg: come on girl..life is too short...keep smiling :D:D:icon_lol::Rasp: wrinlkes gone...:BouncyHappy::D

peace to you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
17th December 2009, 14:19
:D:omg: how come we reacted so much :D:omg: come on girl..life is too short...keep smiling :D:D:icon_lol::Rasp: wrinlkes gone...:BouncyHappy::D

:Erm:

pennybarry
17th December 2009, 14:29
<table style="hideous"><tbody><tr><td><span class="StandardTextBold"><strong>Fire in the hole!!!</strong></span>!</td>
</tr></tbody></table>

This thread is closed!

aromulus
17th December 2009, 14:36
This thread is closed!

It is now.:xxgrinning--00xx3: