PDA

View Full Version : my hubby's funny deception

jguanlao
15th December 2009, 17:03
a few weeks ago i said to my husband that i want to make an additional christmas tradition and this is a 7 days countdown to christmas day, i think some filipino are familiar with this ( not sure how many days they count though). this how it goes we'r gonna exchange gifts everyday it depends on the classification we agreed to, for example on our first day it something smooth, second day something red, 3rd is something weird, etc.. for the following days. so yesterday my husband accidentaly bought a present for me, well it just happend bcoz his late for work and he has a long wait for the next bus from solihull to work. so what he did is went to starbucks and tried the eggnog latte as i told him that he might like. but sadly its too rich he said, :Rasp: after starbucks he still got like 20 more mins to wait, since its too cold to wait at the bus stop he decided to walk inside the mall and he saw this very cute necklace, a bigger version of what he bought me and he thought umm its really cute that im gonna like it. he said to himself hes gonna go back for that as one of his gifts for our countdown. so he continued walking and checking stores and to his surprise he still have 10more min before the bus arived and he passed again this store where he saw my necklace. then he thought it might be a sign to just buy it so he bought the necklace.
last night as i could'nt go to sleep yet, my hubby went to bed first, its like 30 or 45 min he's been there then he went back to living room and sat next to me and said he couldnt sleep. its really unusual as he can sleep in a couple of seconds. its quite late so he really tried to be sleepy. but still he could'nt sleep so finally after 20min he took a deep breath and get this blue little box from his work bag and said, here is ur gift maybe i could sleep now. so I burst out laughing!!! :icon_lol: . hes really a bad liar! could'nt keep a secret from me. he said he's so excited to give the gift and want to share the story how he got the gift. :cwm38::cwm38: