PDA

View Full Version : Lampard penalty seals Chelsea win

Win2Win
17th December 2009, 01:21
Chelsea restore their three-point lead in the Premier League, but only after an unconvincing 2-1 win over bottom club Portsmouth.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8412063.stm)

aromulus
17th December 2009, 08:57
Chelsea restore their three-point lead in the Premier League, but only after an unconvincing 2-1 win over bottom club Portsmouth.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8412063.stm)

Unconvincing win or not, I don't really care, it was a win and means 3 points .... Thank you very much.....:D

I am starting to think that the UTD win was "arranged" between the managers.... :NoNo:
Because, in my opinion, the normal Wolves team could have given Fergie some real nightmares...:omg:
I wonder what has been promised in exchange for the favour....:Erm:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/wolverhamptonwanderers/6827953/Mick-McCarthy-has-tarnished-Wolves-image-by-fielding-weakened-side-at-Old-Trafford.html

KeithD
17th December 2009, 09:40
What the :furious3: is Benitez doing.... Torres starts on the bench :doh :action-smiley-081: .... and again we let in a 90th minute goal :NoNo:

les_taxi
17th December 2009, 10:45
Because, in my opinion, the normal Wolves team could have given Fergie some real nightmares...:omg:

:icon_lol:yea sure they would:icon_lol:

triple5
17th December 2009, 10:54
Its starting to look like chelski peaked too early, and come january when they lose some big players to the african cup they'll really start dropping points.

KeithD
17th December 2009, 11:10
How come Wolves get asked to explain why they fielded a 'B' team, and yet when ManU do it in the FA Cup the FA says bugger all? :Erm:

triple5
17th December 2009, 11:21
How come Wolves get asked to explain why they fielded a 'B' team, and yet when ManU do it in the FA Cup the FA says bugger all? :Erm:

yeh i wondered that, and most the top teams in the carling cup every year :Erm:

bornatbirth
17th December 2009, 12:16
yeh i wondered that, and most the top teams in the carling cup every year :Erm:

and the champs league,when the team as already got through the group stage,even the europa league teams do it.

chelsea fans must of been sweating when it was 1-1 :icon_lol:

triple5
17th December 2009, 12:36
managers should be allowed to field whichever team they want, whatever the competition. Maybe this time theyre suspicious ferguson slipped mcarthy a few quid before the game :icon_lol:

les_taxi
17th December 2009, 13:56
managers should be allowed to field whichever team they want, whatever the competition. Maybe this time theyre suspicious ferguson slipped mcarthy a few quid before the game :icon_lol:

totally agree,once again just because wolves decided to choose their own team its man utd's fault!
don't see many people complaining when we field our "b" team and we loose:doh

aromulus
17th December 2009, 14:29
don't see many people complaining when we field our "b" team and we loose:doh

Didn't know you had one....:D

les_taxi
17th December 2009, 14:59
Didn't know you had one....:D

:icon_lol: very funny now you go and polish your c league trophies:icon_lol:

oops my mistake:D

Dedworth
18th December 2009, 21:32

Would that be the same trophy your lot gave to Barca with a spineless performance in May ? :)

triple5
19th December 2009, 14:12

If we're talking european cups does this mean you're ready to now bow to Liverpool's superiority? :D