PDA

View Full Version : Photojournalist hits Amputuan Jnr.

Tawi2
19th December 2009, 12:54
He doesnt look a chipper chappy in the pic,not a happy bunny at all:NoNo:Theres actually TWO 70 minute DVD's for sale in mindanao,showing day 1 and day 2 of the bodies at the massacre site being dug up,graphic close-ups of the faces and body-party,very entrepreneurial are pinoys :Erm:

MANILA, Philippines—Datu Unsay Mayor Andal Ampatuan Jr. sustained a head injury when he was hit with a camera as..........

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20091218-242744/Photojournalist-hits-Ampatuan-Jr-with-camera

aromulus
19th December 2009, 12:57
He doesnt look a chipper chappy in the pic,not a happy bunny at all:NoNo:Theres actually TWO 70 minute DVD's for sale in mindanao,showing day 1 and day 2 of the bodies at the massacre site being dug up,graphic close-ups of the faces and body-party,

I am not a saddo, but it would be interesting to have a look at some of it.

You couldn't put your hands on some...???:Erm:

Tawi2
19th December 2009, 13:03
Someones sending me them in the mail :cwm24:I have the uncensored pics on a disc already,but this is footage taken at the scene as soon as local media arrived,sad stuff really,but whoever decided to market the footage on Disc is making a few quid apparently :ARsurrender:

pennybarry
20th December 2009, 09:47
Someones sending me them in the mail :cwm24:I have the uncensored pics on a disc already,but this is footage taken at the scene as soon as local media arrived,sad stuff really,but whoever decided to market the footage on Disc is making a few quid apparently :ARsurrender:

You can watch at youtube, if you want to feel ill, try to watch!
Civilians uploaded at youtube!:omg::omg::omg:

Politics kills!
When politicians go wild and greedy. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Regardless of who you are if you are a rival. :bigcry:

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 13:15
This footage is different from the 'Tube footage Pen,I think its SOCO footage,its been put on a two hour DVD for me,some of its filmed from the back-hoe thats unearthing the corpses etc,some guy numbering the bodies etc,one thing I was told is several of the ladies hid their cell-phones in their panties,perhaps thinking the road-block was a robbery or kidnapping attempt?Very sad really :ARsurrender:

pennybarry
20th December 2009, 14:34
This footage is different from the 'Tube footage Pen,I think its SOCO footage,its been put on a two hour DVD for me,some of its filmed from the back-hoe thats unearthing the corpses etc,some guy numbering the bodies etc,one thing I was told is several of the ladies hid their cell-phones in their panties,perhaps thinking the road-block was a robbery or kidnapping attempt?Very sad really :ARsurrender:

I don't know Tawi, what is the correct punishment for the ones who did that. :doh

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 14:36
Well,Amputuan is a Muslim,we know what their punishment would and should be,let the families of his victims decide :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
20th December 2009, 14:43
I cannot describe what I have watched. I will not attempt to watch your CD.:doh:bigcry:

Sim11UK
20th December 2009, 14:53
You don't have to look far, on google images....wish I hadn't now :NoNo:
Only looked because of this thread :NoNo:.....can't imagine anybody wanting to buy a dvd....s'pose it's the world we live in. :NoNo::BlacklistThumbdown0

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 14:57
Its not the world we live in Sim,its Pinas,totally different to the UK,WE as in you and I live in a world of comfort and relative safety,anything to earn a crust over there,not their fault,its just the way it is,heres a nicer pic,Gloria and her amputuan buddies :)

aromulus
20th December 2009, 16:02
Well,Amputuan is a Muslim,we know what their punishment would and should be,let the families of his victims decide :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blood money...?:Erm:

Sim11UK
20th December 2009, 16:22
Its not the world we live in Sim,its Pinas,totally different to the UK,WE as in you and I live in a world of comfort and relative safety,anything to earn a crust over there,not their fault,its just the way it is

Yes I understand that....you only have to walk around, to see the thousands & thousands of dvd's for sale on the street.