PDA

View Full Version : Live - Saturday football

Win2Win
19th December 2009, 14:10
Portsmouth face Liverpool in the early Premier League game and there are five more later, along with a weather-hit Football League programme.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/8419734.stm)

aromulus
19th December 2009, 14:12
Portsmouth face Liverpool in the early Premier League game and there are five more later, along with a weather-hit Football League programme.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/8419734.stm)

Another glorious chance for Liverpool to give some points away.......:action-smiley-081:

aromulus
19th December 2009, 17:59
Another glorious chance for Liverpool to give some points away.......:action-smiley-081:

Oh...... And looks like that Man Utd is on the walk of shame too....:D

Now lads, to have a good laugh, you all have to wait for post match complaints from Rafa and Fergie...:Rasp:

I am not gloating, believe me, I am just happy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
19th December 2009, 18:11
Oh...... And looks like that Man Utd is on the walk of shame too....:D

Now lads, to have a good laugh, you all have to wait for post match complaints from Rafa and Fergie...:Rasp:

I am not gloating, believe me, I am just happy.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

That Fulham -Man U score was a bit of a surprise! I bet Arsenal won't take advantage of it though as they very rarely do! The team above them cock-up, then they do or at least don't win! :doh

KeithD
19th December 2009, 18:14
Portsomuth 2 - 0 Liverpool

Great result, that'll kick-start our season :rolleyes: (2010-11)

I see Mark Hughes is likely to be out of a job at 7:30 tonight.... can he drive to Anfield? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
19th December 2009, 18:18
That Fulham -Man U score was a bit of a surprise! I bet Arsenal won't take advantage of it though as they very rarely do! The team above them cock-up, then they do or at least don't win! :doh

Do you really like this forum.... Boy....???:Erm:

les_taxi
19th December 2009, 19:05
i have no complaints beaten 3-0 and sounds like we deserved it :(

aromulus
19th December 2009, 19:11
Yup, a sarcastic Rafa came out with words of wisdom again......:icon_lol:

Please, please, don't sack him.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
19th December 2009, 19:49
Do you really like this forum.... Boy....???:Erm:

Yes, why? :Erm: Have you not heard that term before? I'm sorry, I did not mean anything bad by it. It is a British slang term meaning mess-up that is not rude or insulting and is mentioned in most dictionaries, been printed in The Guardian and been in quite a few BBC prime-time comedy shows going right back to the 1970's. They would not use that term if it is swearing and neither would I - if you look at any of my previous posts, you will see that I am not a rude, vulgar or an insulting person as I am not like that and do not post things like that.

aromulus
19th December 2009, 22:07
Yes, why? :Erm: Have you not heard that term before? I'm sorry, I did not mean anything bad by it. It is a British slang term meaning mess-up that is not rude or insulting and is mentioned in most dictionaries, been printed in The Guardian and been in quite a few BBC prime-time comedy shows going right back to the 1970's. They would not use that term if it is swearing and neither would I - if you look at any of my previous posts, you will see that I am not a rude, vulgar or an insulting person as I am not like that and do not post things like that.

:Erm::Erm::Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I meant to leave Chelsea out of it...........:doh

triple5
19th December 2009, 22:49
If chelsea win/draw their next game Liverpool will be closer in points to the bottom than the top :omg:

aromulus
19th December 2009, 23:03
Liverpool will be closer in points to the bottom :omg:

Why don't they just do a straight swap with Pompey...???:Erm:

Would save the traveling fans a hell of a lot of money....:rolleyes:

triple5
19th December 2009, 23:10
Its ok Mark Hughes will save us. Mancinis just taken over at citeh

aromulus
20th December 2009, 09:33
. Mancinis just taken over at citeh

I cannot get to grips with this....:Erm:

What criteria did they use to choose this guy...???:Erm:

el capitan
20th December 2009, 09:48
Well he managed inter to 3 Serie A titles, which is higher level experiance than any of the current 3 longest serving premiership managers had when they took over their respective clubs

It was clear Hughes wasn't getting the best out of his players, and making tactical errors. Yesterday being a perfect example, after SWP went off there wasn't a natural wide player on the pitch, leaving Petrov and Weiss on the bench. And the defensive failings has got to be a direct result of what goes on on the training ground.

The shame is that Hughes apeared to be a genuinley nice guy, and maybe that was his problem, maybe he was too much one of the boys, instead of the man in charge.