PDA

View Full Version : hi this is lenboy

lenboy
19th December 2009, 21:24
First of all Hi to every one :)

Well i not long joint this site , and was told by a friend known as marrbell379.
first of all i seem to have upset some one already !! who goes by win2win !! it seem i wrote in a article , but ended up in the wrong place !! good start !!

Anyway i would like to introduce myself .
i am a male aged 55 , and i live in Colchester in Essex, i work in the building trade ,
well i tell you a short storey about myself !! dont laugh ok !!
about 3 years ago i meet a lady from Thailand !! and i went out to meet her , and yes i fell for her !! and 3 months later we marry in Bangkok , got a 6 month visa then went back within the 6 months , then got the two year Visa !! then we brought her 15 year old son over !! then in march this year she got her rights to remain visa !! then six weeks later got a letter from her Solicitors saying she wants a divorce !! and a pay out !!! well i was in SHOCK !! big time !! anyway since then i meet a lovely lady from Cebu !! and she so different and so loving !! !! ive now been over there twice !! and yes ive fallen in love big time !! but this feels so right !!
i come back from Cebu 28 November last month !! and now we think she is Pregnant !! but dont get me wrong !! im very happy about this !! and want to bring her over !! BUT and a BIG BUT is im still going through a divorce !! so every think on hold !!
All im hoping for is that i get a divorce and get my lady to the UK !! hopefully before the baby born !!!

Reading through the different forums it does seem to be harder to get a visa than it did in Thailand !!! and what is the best way if my lady is pregnant !! a Fiance Visa or a Spouse Visa ?

Anyway thanks for your time and hope to meet more of you in the near future , and would like to wish all a Happy XMAS and a Great New Year !!

Tawi2
19th December 2009, 22:14
Interesting story Len,seems like you have had a few bumps along the road,its a shallow life lived without any scars,hope things work out this time,Merry christmas to you also :holiday08:

liane
20th December 2009, 10:41
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing some of your life experiences:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope you could work on your divorce papers and be free to be with someone you like:xxgrinning--00xx3:

SteveTalaga
20th December 2009, 12:30
Hi Len - Sorry to hear your tales of woe. Hope things work out quickly for you and you can can both have your baby in the UK. Good luck.
Steve

lavander
20th December 2009, 13:54
Good Luck Lendoy, for sure everything will be fine for you and your lady..

Stay positive!. :)

aromulus
20th December 2009, 13:56
First of all Hi to every one :)

first of all i seem to have upset some one already !! who goes by win2win !! it seem i wrote in a article , but ended up in the wrong place !! good start !!

!!

It may stem on what you wrote in the article.... :omg:

And the fact that you are still in the forum, may mean that it wasn't as bas as to deserve an outright ban.

But bad enough to get a rollicking...
So happy days ....

About your other debacle....

I would recommend to wait for your divorce decree absolute, then take the steps to marry your new lady in her home town, in front of her family and friends.
Besides being cheaper by miles compared to UK prices, it will make your bride extra happy...

You know.. "Face" and all that entails... Pinays love to show off...

A spouse visa in the long run is works out cheaper, as you do away with the fiancee one....

I wouldn't worry as lately it has been an absolute doddle getting visas, obviously there was a lot of proper preparation in collecting all the evidence necessary.

Good luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lenboy
20th December 2009, 14:45

And the fact that you are still in the forum, may mean that it wasn't as bas as to deserve an outright ban.

So happy days ....

I would recommend to wait for your divorce decree absolute, then take the steps to marry your new lady in her home town, in front of her family and friends.
Besides being cheaper by miles compared to UK prices, it will make your bride extra happy...

A spouse visa in the long run is works out cheaper, as you do away with the fiancee one....

I wouldn't worry as lately it has been an absolute doddle getting visas, obviously there was a lot of proper preparation in collecting all the evidence necessary.

Yer Aromulus many thanks for your kind words and advice !!

Yes i do intend to get the divorce behind me anyway !! and yes i think the Spouse visa is the best route !!
many thanks !! and a Happy XMAS and a Great new year to you and family !! len

Sophie
20th December 2009, 23:58
welcome to the forum lenboy and hopefully you get your divorce sorted out soon and start a new life with your new lady :)

lenboy
3rd January 2010, 15:10

So happy days ....

Hi aromulus !! !! And a Happy New Year to you and your family

hope i but this in the right place !!
i have noticed that going through the different forums !! that your the man who seems to know a hell of a lot about visa etc.
i have also tried to send you this through your private messages , but could not send cos to long !! that's why i put it here !!

so i wonder if you would be so kind and give me some more help , and some of your time !!
im going to apply for a spouse visa as soon as my divorce comes through ,
Anyway i meet this lovely lady from Cebu , and iv known her since April last year !! and been to visit her twice now !! and she might be pregnant , but not sure yet cos its still early day ! but if so the baby would be due in early August !!

as i said before we are going to apply for a spouse visa !! but im a bit lost !!

could you tell me about the Biometrics data , and about pre marriage seminar ,and CFO counselling ! would all this have to be done before we get married !! and how long do they last i.e. 3 months ? or do they last longer ? what i mean is if we do to early could they run out of date !!

Also when i go to Cebu maybe in April , and start to apply for visa etc, i know we have to get married first !! but is there anything else i need to do !! i know about the cni form !! would that be better to get it from the uk ?
and how long do you think i should i need to stay for !! as im self employed and dont get paid while im not working !!

i have also heard that its a lot quicker now to get Visa ! is that true and why ?
And if you got any other advice i would be very grateful !!

also if my future wife is pregnant ! would it be in my best interest to tell them this in or at the visa office or form !! or best not to ?

once again many thanks for your time and thoughts

Len