PDA

View Full Version : hi again !!!

lenboy
19th December 2009, 21:28
And i would like every one to know that im new to this site , and im still learning how to use it !! and i say sorry to win2win as i did not intend to offend anyone , it not in my nature happy xmas to all

bornatbirth
19th December 2009, 21:38
And i would like every one to know that im new to this site , and im still learning how to use it !! and i say sorry to win2win as i did not intend to offend anyone , it not in my nature happy xmas to all

hi and welcome.

im confused to the above,as your saying hi again but its your first post :Erm:

Arthur Little
19th December 2009, 21:54

:Erm: ... Not sure what you mean by offending anyone ... probably nothing more than a trivial misunderstanding, with your being unfamiliar with the site.

:welcomex: anyway, Len; Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!!

lenboy
20th December 2009, 11:14
yes !! its my second time !! i have introduced myself and told a short story about myself aswell !!

But i read a comment some one made in the divorce forum , about how a Muslim men can get a divorce by shouting out 3 times to his wife that he wants a divorce !! and it went on to say that a man had also texts his wife 3 times and got divorced !! and i replyed to that by saying i thought that was funny !!
But i must have entered it in the wrong forum !!
then i got a message from a win2win saying I i lost a point and a warning !!
But i have wrote to them and explained what had happen !! hope they except that !!
I think this is a very good site and would hate to upset anyone !!!

wishing all a Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year !!

hannah sheila
25th December 2009, 06:41
merry christmas to u len... wish u a happy holiday and a great joy of life...

South-east boy
31st December 2009, 12:28
Hi Len! I hope that you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
31st December 2009, 15:20

You just offended him again, didn't you know he was a muslim? :D:D:D