PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the cold weather for awhile :D

misscarie
21st December 2009, 17:09
Hello To All :Hellooo:

its been ages that i didn't visit the forum as i am busy being a wife and mum :) tomorrow we will be flying to manila for our 3weeks holiday as a family yehey!

South-east boy
21st December 2009, 19:19

its been ages that i didn't visit the forum as i am busy being a wife and mum :) tomorrow we will be flying to manila for our 3weeks holiday as a family yehey!

Lucky you escaping this cold weather and in time for Christmas. :) Will seem weird packing summer clothes in this current cold weather!:icon_lol: Will your child/children and hubby be going with you?

Ann07
21st December 2009, 19:35
have a safe journey my dear...enjoy ur xmas and new year :) kisses to Mia Tala BTW, i got ur card today thanks mwah xxx

Arthur Little
21st December 2009, 19:46

Nice to have you back in our midst ... even if only for a day! Being a wife and mother is, in my opinion, THE most important and rewarding role any woman will ever undertake. You are to be commended for your dedication to family life in this ... all too frequently ... :bluegrab: materialistic world.

Now, it's YOUR turn to enjoy a well-deserved holiday back in your homeland. But, before you go, I'd like to take the opportunity of wishing each of you a Merry Christmas :holiday08: :holiday08: and all the very best in the year ahead.

Bon Voyage! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
21st December 2009, 21:02
3 weeks ? I know still cold by JanuAry and February :doh BUT YEAH AT LEAST YOU LESS THE DAYS SUFFERING FROM cold :bigcry:

bornatbirth
21st December 2009, 21:05
well have a nice time...but you do know it will be colder when you get back :icon_lol:

dont let that put you off...enjoy your 3 week break :xxgrinning--00xx3: