PDA

View Full Version : Incredible dancing kid,the next Micael Jackson?

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 17:58
One of my mates sent me this clip(yup,got some weird mates:Erm:)the kids only five years old but is a real good mover,I even tried some of the steps earlier but ended up looking like a plonker in the mirror:rolleyes:,anyway,hope you enjoy the clip,just going to practice his nifty footwork again,gusto mong sumayaw sa aking?Cmon..........Nobody,nobody but you....nobody nobody but you..........:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIGJ7JohlE&feature=email

pocahontas
21st December 2009, 18:07
One of my mates sent me this clip(yup,got some weird mates:Erm:)the kids only five years old but is a real good mover,I even tried some of the steps earlier but ended up looking like a plonker in the mirror:rolleyes:,anyway,hope you enjoy the clip,just going to practice his nifty footwork again,gusto mong sumayaw sa aking?Cmon..........Nobody,nobody but you....nobody nobody but you..........:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIGJ7JohlE&feature=email

hello there,,:Hellooo: i have seen this in my fb profile haha this kid is really talented..i really like watching he's move and how to dance so adorable...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 18:08
Better add I dont condone dressing 5 year old boys up in girls clothes just in case it has long term personality disorder traits which manifest in later life as something totally unwholesome,but he is a good little mover,I just wonder what was going through his mums head while she filmed this :Erm:Maybe she wanted a daughter :rolleyes:

maria_and_matt
21st December 2009, 18:34
very cute, but why on earth would they want to dress him up in girls clothes:icon_lol:

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 20:54
He might choose his own wardrobe actually :icon_lol:I saw a program in feb or march in Pinas about "Young bayots" schoolboys who would rather be schoolgirls,one of those programs you think "Yuukkkkkk" but cant help but watch :Erm:I have mastered this kids shoulder-shimmy,the hand-claps followed by the finger points,I just need to work on my hip movements :Erm:The genuine video he is copying is this one featuring some young ladies I wouldnt mind finding in their/my/anyones stocking under the tree,I wouldnt mind them coated in chocolate actually :luv4:all of them:luv4:(I think I need extra bromide in my tea,or maybe I should cancel the HRT injections because I can feel the andropause creeping up:bigcry:)watch the dancing................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrcnh6hF2-E&feature=related

Sim11UK
21st December 2009, 21:17
Reminds me of my last trip to the Philippines, you couldn't go anywhere, without hearing that song by the Wonder Girls.
All the kids were mimicing those moves...probably most of the adults too.

There's a version on youtube with the prisoners in Cebu, dancing, along with some transvestite wonder girls. :D

He fills his top out quite well dosen't he, the little lad.:D

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 21:21
At first I thought he was a skinhead girl,then I realised he just had puppyfat moobs :Erm:Almost quarter of a million hits,I think lots of parents will imitate this and the 'tube will be flooded with clips of 3 year old michael Jacksons and Brittany Spears mime acting kids :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
21st December 2009, 21:21
Here you go, if anyone's interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkKBHCVVbg :)

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 21:36
Something tells me "Princess" and "Tina" would be the most popular cellmates if you were a lifer in that nick :luv4:I went to a bayot dance-off in Bohol Tropics in Tagbilaran two years ago,some of them are incredible dancers.

Sim11UK
21st December 2009, 21:43
Something tells me "Princess" and "Tina" would be the most popular cellmates if you were a lifer in that nick :luv4:I went to a bayot dance-off in Bohol Tropics in Tagbilaran two years ago,some of them are incredible dancers.

Yeah all those randy inmates.....very popular indeed. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
21st December 2009, 21:50
Yeah all those randy inmates.....very popular indeed. :icon_lol:
About 6 or 7 years ago I was in a wet'n'wild disco in Calamba on my own,this woman came in,seriously mate she looked hot'n'horny never mind wet'n'wild,short bleached denim skirt,tight white top the works,I remember looking at her under the disco strobes and thinking rude thoughts :Cuckoo:I went in the toilet to have a tinkle and she walked in hitched up her skirt and also had a tinkle :Erm:I waited for her outside the toilets and told her she was the best looking woman in the place even though I knew she wasnt a real woman,I am not a perv or nothing but some of them look better than women(does that make me a poof:Erm:)if ever your in Pattaya visit the transvestite show at Tiffanys ladyboy show,incredible what a scalpel and a bit of silicone can do for a geezer :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
21st December 2009, 22:02
There are some incredible looking fellas.
Would have quite liked to have seen the 'Ladyboys from Bangkok', when it was in Bristol fairly recently.