PDA

View Full Version : GOt P5K refund from ukvacs

Chrisirene
7th December 2006, 11:29
I though our visit visa before was refused.....just find it out when we rang the ukvacs to let them know that were going to send the fiancee visa application,,,when they ask my passpot number they find out that my visit visa still pending because of incomplete papers/requirements....so i'd ask if i can get the p5k to refund they said they will do for the names of withdrawing the application....

still thankfull of that....anyhow my money back :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
7th December 2006, 12:07
I though our visit visa before was refused.....just find it out when we rang the ukvacs to let them know that were going to send the fiancee visa application,,,when they ask my passpot number they find out that my visit visa still pending because of incomplete papers/requirements....so i'd ask if i can get the p5k to refund they said they will do for the names of widrawing the application....

still thankfull of that....anyhow my money back :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Go and shop yourself :Erm:

Chrisirene
7th December 2006, 12:10
yeah i have too....more cheaper here to buy the warm clothes and the small :censored: as well :icon_lol:

vbkelly
8th December 2006, 09:30
yeah i have too....more cheaper here to buy the warm clothes and the small :censored: as well :icon_lol:

good for you chrisirine HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS?:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Chrisirene
8th December 2006, 13:42
thanks vbkelly:xxgrinning--00xx3: