PDA

View Full Version : waiting for new t.vvvv

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 13:24
hello guys,:Hellooo: as i post my thread yesterday for some pictures here's another new thread today of mine. yes waiting for the delivery for a new t.v. right now we have a small t.v. , and were thinking to put that in our bedroom. finally after my hubby saving for few months we get what we want..:xxgrinning--00xx3: hm.. but me still waiting it should be deliver before 1pm..:doh:doh maybe because of snowing they having a hard time to drive..:Erm::Erm::NoNo: anyway i will just wait...:)

kimmi
22nd December 2009, 14:28
wow thats good for u Poca and hubby..I hope ur new Telly arrives soon..:)

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 16:14
wow thats good for u Poca and hubby..I hope ur new Telly arrives soon..:)

exactly......... my hubby told me that he wants to watch again some favorite movies of him in the new big tv. compare to this old small.hm..me im excited to sing karaoke better in a big tv.....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

hehe thanks..merry x'mas :)

Arthur Little
22nd December 2009, 16:50
exactly......... my hubby told me that he wants to watch again some favorite movies of him in the new big tv. compare to this old small.hm..me im excited to sing karaoke better in a big tv.....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

hehe thanks..merry x'mas :)

Fingers [and toes] crossed, it'll arrive in good time for you and your husband to enjoy the festive favourites, too ... happy viewing and Merry Christmas :holiday08: to the pair of you!

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 17:48
Fingers [and toes] crossed, it'll arrive in good time for you and your husband to enjoy the festive favourites, too ... happy viewing and Merry Christmas :holiday08: to the pair of you!

:Hellooo: till now they didnt deliver it. id just got a message from my hubby that delivery will do tomorrow...hm..thats rubbish..i have to say that in my observation costumer service is very poor..hehe sorry:Rasp::D well good thing hubby manage to refund the another 8pounds for express delivery because definitely its not express but rubbish..:NoNo:

but merry christmas too to both of you..thanks..:holiday08:

Arthur Little
22nd December 2009, 18:26
..i have to say that in my observation costumer service is very poor..hehe sorry:Rasp::8:

No need whatsoever, to apologise! :NoNo: In my opinion, your observation is not far off the mark ... customer service here, very often leaves a lot to be desired! :iagree:

I DO hope the new set arrives tomorrow.

Tawi2
22nd December 2009, 19:03
Good luck with your new TV,i bought a good LCD a few weeks ago,took my old one(very nice,32 inch,only a few years old with stand)to a charity shop,they dont accept them as they are wary of taking electronics:Erm:The new one has the works,fast-mo,freesat,huge screen,only problem is I havent had time to figure out most of the functions :Erm:

joebloggs
22nd December 2009, 21:51
took my old one(very nice,32 inch,only a few years old with stand)to a charity shop,they dont accept them as they are wary of taking electronics:Erm:

probably because with electrical appliances they need a qualified technician to test the goods before they are sold, dont want anyone getting a :yikes:

:icon_lol:

scottishbride
23rd December 2009, 22:44
hello guys,:Hellooo: as i post my thread yesterday for some pictures here's another new thread today of mine. yes waiting for the delivery for a new t.v. right now we have a small t.v. , and were thinking to put that in our bedroom. finally after my hubby saving for few months we get what we want..:xxgrinning--00xx3: hm.. but me still waiting it should be deliver before 1pm..:doh:doh maybe because of snowing they having a hard time to drive..:Erm::Erm::NoNo: anyway i will just wait...:)

Wow! Big TV! Must be nice to watch and relax...We are actually thinking getting a new one too. But hubby said I have to wait after Holiday because the price will mark down. Waiting for SALE. hehe...:D Anyway, enjoy your new TV.

Arthur Little
24th December 2009, 00:19
probably because with electrical appliances they need a qualified technician to test the goods before they are sold, dont want anyone getting a :yikes:

:icon_lol:

Yup ... :iagree: A former lady friend of mine [now retired] was once manageress of the local Barnardos charity shop ... to which someone had donated an 'old model' microwave oven. However, by law, the staff weren't allowed to put it on sale, :NoNo: so it ended up with ME - free gratis!

Functioned perfectly for years, it did ... until I decided to replace it with an up to date version, and took it (still in working order) to the Council tip.

Tawi2
24th December 2009, 00:23
I gave it to the RSPCA shop in the end Arthur,better than taking it to the tip,it was only about 3 years old and expensive when I bought it,we are now living in a throwaway society,in Pinas one of the neighbours would have snapped it up and been thankfull,we are depleting the world of her resources,stripping the place like locusts,I wonder when and how its all going to end :Erm:

Arthur Little
24th December 2009, 00:43
i bought a good LCD a few weeks ago. Erm:The new one has the works,fast-mo,freesat,huge screen,only problem is I havent had time to figure out most of the functions :Erm:

Know what you mean! My son's future parents-in-law bought one of those large flatscreen affairs on moving house ... and yours truly "fell heir" to the set they'd HAD which, itself, was fairly bang up-to-date! That was in February 2008, and - guess WHAT! - I STILL haven't figured out its "new-fangled" technology. :NoNo:

Tawi2
24th December 2009, 00:45
The technology isnt a problem for me Arthur,I am sure I can figure out all the features:)If I can just find out how to turn the damned thing on first :Erm:

Arthur Little
24th December 2009, 01:01
I gave it to the RSPCA shop in the end Arthur,better than taking it to the tip, we are now living in a throwaway society,in Pinas one of the neighbours would have snapped it up and been thankfull,we are depleting the world of her resources,stripping the place like locusts,I wonder when and how its all going to end :Erm:

:iagree: ... with each and every one of the 5 :gp:s you've mentioned above.

The technology isnt a problem for me Arthur,I am sure I can figure out all the features:)If I can just find out how to turn the damned thing on first :Erm:

:lol2: