PDA

View Full Version : TV Company wants you!

Toby Strutt
7th December 2006, 13:59
Hi there

We're looking for married couples for a UK based TV Documentary we are making about relationships.

Did you meet your husband or wife on this website? Do you have a traditional marriage? Does the husband take control of the relationship?

If so, then we'd love to hear from you. Please contact tobys@uniquefactuals.com or 0161 874 5713

scotsfiancee
7th December 2006, 14:15
If we have an agreement how much the contract is.... then im in your side :icon_lol:

fred
7th December 2006, 14:23
Make us an offer we cant refuse.
It`ll cost you much more if I have to go into detail how I "control" my down trodden asian wife...She will have your audience in tears guaranteed.
I just asked her and she says ,Lets begin with 5 figures and negotiate from there.
Game on!!!!

eljean
7th December 2006, 14:27
it was being documented already way back long time ago in fact it is being showed in cfo seminar.....:icon_lol:

jbt
7th December 2006, 21:11
it was being documented already way back long time ago in fact it is being showed in cfo seminar.....:icon_lol:

I agree....but the documentary they have been showing in the cfo seminar, mostly, were sad stories of filipinas who were married to other nationalities...:NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
9th December 2006, 19:58
I agree....but the documentary they have been showing in the cfo seminar, mostly, were sad stories of filipinas who were married to other nationalities...:NoNo:

true. but yeah, its really sad things like that are happening (happened) .. i just feel sorry for those poor filipinas who have experienced such.

cfo seminar should show both bad and good side. successful and unsuccessful.