PDA

View Full Version : Awful Christmas!

pennybarry
24th December 2009, 14:36
Merry Christmas to all!

I'm not feeling well. I went shopping with friend yesterday to buy gifts for friends and snow from roof (see image) hit me and my friend's head whilst we were walking. And I slide and fell down in the snow. :D:icon_lol: (Thanks no one seen me):xxgrinning--00xx3:

UK is not a bed of rOSEs but bed of snow. :doh

Have a nice dinner tonight! don't feel to eat too much tonight as I feel awful. Food is getting ready :omg::icon_lol::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/DSC00053-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/DSC00054.jpg

South-east boy
24th December 2009, 14:49
Sorry to hear about the snow on your heard and falling over! I had a car splash me with dirty water from a puddle yesterday and it went all up my trousers! I wasn't happy! :furious3:

Just take it easy today, don't eat so much, and hopefully you'll feel better soon and will be back to eating all the Christmas food! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
24th December 2009, 14:58
Oh sorry to hear that. I wish you are close to your home and easily changed your trousers.

KeithD
24th December 2009, 15:14
New Years Resolutions:
1. Stop sweeping snow off the roof
2. Don't drive through muddy puddles
:rolleyes:

September
24th December 2009, 15:30
Yeah, not a bed of roses, I am afraid:D

South-east boy
24th December 2009, 15:52
Oh sorry to hear that. I wish you are close to your home and easily changed your trousers.

Luckily my trousers were not so wet that they needed changing! I was struggling with my bag, bags of xmas shopping and a package that the couriers never picked up, so I wasn't in the best of moods at the time! :cwm23: :icon_lol:

South-east boy
24th December 2009, 15:53
New Years Resolutions:
1. Stop sweeping snow off the roof
2. Don't drive through muddy puddles
:rolleyes:

:icon_lol: You must have been busy travelling the country yesterday! :icon_lol:

liane
24th December 2009, 16:28
@ Ms. Penny
Dinner looks yummy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Merry Christmas and hope you'll feel better soon :holiday08::holiday08::holiday08:

@Tim
Why incident like this often happened to you, you're just so lucky :doh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Just kiddin, I just remembered your previous thread.
Anyway Merry Christmas:holiday08::holiday08:

pennybarry
24th December 2009, 17:24
Luckily my trousers were not so wet that they needed changing! I was struggling with my bag, bags of xmas shopping and a package that the couriers never picked up, so I wasn't in the best of moods at the time! :cwm23: :icon_lol:

Cheers east Boy ehehhehe that's life not all days are bad and not all days are good isn't it. Sometimes, if I have lucky day or lucky month, I have loads of blessings. This is called bad day and someday a lucky day for us.

@ Ms. Penny
Dinner looks yummy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Merry Christmas and hope you'll feel better soon :holiday08::holiday08::holiday08:

Anyway Merry Christmas:holiday08::holiday08:

Thanks Liane and Merry Christmas too.
I can smell the cooking but I don't want to eat.
Maybe later my appetite will become better.
I love roast beef with fresh BUKO salad as dessert. :Cuckoo::D

acs
24th December 2009, 17:54
Merry Christmas to all:Hellooo:...Wishing you all the peace and joy in this season.

Plenty of snow....so cold:NoNo::doh...

hope your feeling much better now miss penny so that you will be able to enjoy your christmas meal later as it looks to be delicious and yummy. Hope you and your husband have a merry and joyful christmas.

pennybarry
25th December 2009, 11:01
Merry Christmas to all:Hellooo:...Wishing you all the peace and joy in this season.

Plenty of snow....so cold:NoNo::doh...

hope your feeling much better now miss penny so that you will be able to enjoy your christmas meal later as it looks to be delicious and yummy. Hope you and your husband have a merry and joyful christmas.

Thanks acs! Merry Christmas to you and hubby.

I'm feeling better today and ready to stay in the kitchen. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Merry Christmas Everyone!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

South-east boy
25th December 2009, 11:09
Thanks acs! Merry Christmas to you and hubby.

I'm feeling better today and ready to stay in the kitchen. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Merry Christmas Everyone!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Ready to eat all the lovely food you cook I hope?! :) Don't eat too much though, or you might feel a little sick again! :icon_lol:

pennybarry
28th December 2009, 09:45
Ready to eat all the lovely food you cook I hope?! :) Don't eat too much though, or you might feel a little sick again! :icon_lol:

Thanks Southeast!
I stayed in the kitchen for 3 days.:D
My trip today is eating chockies.
Come what may, what will happen to my figure in 2010.
Then 2011, my new years resolution is to go on diet. :omg:

Doc Alan
28th December 2009, 17:00
So it's not been a wonderful Christmas for everyone !
My central heating boiler stopped working after Christmas and to missquote Bob the Builder "Can we fix it ? No, we can't" ! If only my mahal (a nurse) was here to give me 24 hours warmth ! Another quotation "Things can only get better" !
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

somebody
28th December 2009, 17:13
The Wife and I for once had quite a good Christmas. Sorry to hear of othersa misfortune. I find it funny when people mention its cold during mid winter festival but it kills most of the insects off so maybe it be handy in phill one year:Erm::D

I find Christmas for Pinays is the toughest time followed by Easter before sharing them with the Wife I could take or leave the two festivals but now realise the Missus needs a lot of comforting and attention during them due to how much it means to her.

Penny your food looks very tasty:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South easy boy gotta say the wet leg in cold weather is not a nice sensation:omg:

pennybarry
28th December 2009, 19:38
My central heating boiler stopped working after Christmas and to missquote Bob the Builder "Can we fix it ? No, we can't" ! If only my mahal (a nurse) was here to give me 24 hours warmth ! Another quotation "Things can only get better" !
Are you using oil doc? We will change our heating into different one. Our oil boiler still working good but because of new safety rules, we need to change it. Thanks my Dad is a retired builder and he always repair everything, everyday. Non stop repairing, just to keep himself busy. :icon_lol::D

The Wife and I for once had quite a good Christmas. Sorry to hear of othersa misfortune. I find it funny when people mention its cold during mid winter festival but it kills most of the insects off so maybe it be handy in phill one year:Erm::D

I find Christmas for Pinays is the toughest time followed by Easter before sharing them with the Wife I could take or leave the two festivals but now realise the Missus needs a lot of comforting and attention during them due to how much it means to her.

Penny your food looks very tasty:xxgrinning--00xx3:

South easy boy gotta say the wet leg in cold weather is not a nice sensation:omg:

Good to hear you had nice Christmas.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yes tasty beef:xxgrinning--00xx3:, crunchy baked potato wow! I love english food. I love triffles and puddings.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
28th December 2009, 20:03
[QUOTE=pennybarry;198123]Are you using oil doc? We will change our heating into different one. Our oil boiler still working good but because of new safety rules, we need to change it. Thanks my Dad is a retired builder and he always repair everything, everyday. Non stop repairing, just to keep himself busy. :icon_lol::D

Thanks for your concern, Penny - it's a gas combination boiler which heats water for washing and radiators. You're lucky you've got your Dad. This time of year relatives or friends who are skilled in "do it yourself" are a blessing !

Tiggers0608
28th December 2009, 21:03
Hi 'tol

like your pics at fs he he he, :xxgrinning--00xx3: merry christmas to you too and next time bring umbrella ha ha ha :icon_lol:

pocahontas
29th December 2009, 17:07
Merry Christmas to all!

I'm not feeling well. I went shopping with friend yesterday to buy gifts for friends and snow from roof (see image) hit me and my friend's head whilst we were walking. And I slide and fell down in the snow. :D:icon_lol: (Thanks no one seen me):xxgrinning--00xx3:

UK is not a bed of rOSEs but bed of snow. :doh

Have a nice dinner tonight! don't feel to eat too much tonight as I feel awful. Food is getting ready :omg::icon_lol::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/DSC00053-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/DSC00054.jpg

hello merry christmas again. oh thats bad and very memorable christmas too.. but sorry to hear that and glad that not that serious that you need ambulance you and your friend.. :) me too i had an experience of that first time snowing in uk i was holding my hubbys hand while walking back to house and still my feet just slide and my body feel down in the road..and like you lucky no one see me that time..:D:D

Doc Alan
29th December 2009, 20:47
"Steve the Gas Man" sorted my boiler this afternoon ! So hopefully Manigong bagong taon , hindi malamig !

South-east boy
29th December 2009, 22:52
Thanks for your concern, Penny - it's a gas combination boiler which heats water for washing and radiators. You're lucky you've got your Dad. This time of year relatives or friends who are skilled in "do it yourself" are a blessing !

I've got a combi boiler too which fior the 2nd year running decided to have problems when I started using it more each November! The first time a crack developed in a plastic part and you could only buy a replacement much larger section for £150! Obviously there must have been a design fault as the new part was different and the plastic part was in brass. The last time it was just a valve thing and after a plumber friend had looked at it and finally worked out what it was, I was able to fit it myself as it was very simple to do. Just hope nothing else goes wrong with it! :icon_lol:

joebloggs
29th December 2009, 22:56

our boiler stopped working a few weeks ago, i've just managed to get the :censored: working again, lucky i only spent £22 buying a part, but it wasn't that part :doh

repair it :icon_lol:, bob is counting on you paying off his xmas spending with your Cred card with replacing your boiler :NoNo:

KeithD
30th December 2009, 10:10
Never had a problem with storage heaters, backup heaters, and a generator :Erm: If one fails, we still keep warm, if the electric goes off, we still keep warm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
30th December 2009, 10:27
[QUOTE=pennybarry;198123]Are you using oil doc? We will change our heating into different one. Our oil boiler still working good but because of new safety rules, we need to change it. Thanks my Dad is a retired builder and he always repair everything, everyday. Non stop repairing, just to keep himself busy. :icon_lol::D

Wow You have different types of heater here! Gas, electric, coal, oil:omg: We only have one in the Philippines! The sun!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Dad bought a big one for central heating. Our oil is running out and they told me not to take a shower 2 times a day until new installation done or else, we'll all be freezing at shower room! :doh:bigcry:

Hi 'tol

like your pics at fs he he he, :xxgrinning--00xx3: merry christmas to you too and next time bring umbrella ha ha ha :icon_lol:
ehhehe sarap nga eh!

hello merry christmas again. oh thats bad and very memorable christmas too.. but sorry to hear that and glad that not that serious that you need ambulance you and your friend.. :) me too i had an experience of that first time snowing in uk i was holding my hubbys hand while walking back to house and still my feet just slide and my body feel down in the road..and like you lucky no one see me that time..:D:D

Ambulance????? eeeeh Not yet experience that and never in my imagination.:Rasp::icon_lol:
Let it snow let it snow Let it snow!:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Never had a problem with storage heaters, backup heaters, and a generator :Erm: If one fails, we still keep warm, if the electric goes off, we still keep warm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can I have my shower 2 times a day in Wales? :cwm12:
Be sure no hidden holes!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alan
30th December 2009, 10:35
All the best for 2010 Penny! I DREAM of snow falling on my head here in Cebu!

Al.:)

pennybarry
30th December 2009, 10:56
All the best for 2010 Penny! I DREAM of snow falling on my head here in Cebu!

Al.:)

No way Jose Sir Alan!
At least you have free heater in our country! :icon_lol:
Here it cost a thousand ££ for a central heating. :omg:

KeithD
30th December 2009, 11:02
Can I have my shower 2 times a day in Wales? :cwm12:
Be sure no hidden holes!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Where do you usually hide your holes? :Erm:

pennybarry
30th December 2009, 17:41
Where do you usually hide your holes? :Erm:

Who says I'm a woman? :omg::icon_lol:

KeithD
30th December 2009, 17:48
Who says I'm a woman? :omg::icon_lol:
From hearing your voice, if you're not, you have very high testicles :cwm24:

pennybarry
30th December 2009, 18:01
One day, I will ring you boss and hear my voice:D! you'll surely shock! :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: