View Full Version : bit worried

deimei
27th December 2009, 20:58
got my appointment for ILR in Croydon this coming 25 January 2010.of the
29 days before completing the residence requirement

joebloggs
27th December 2009, 21:43
not sure what they will do,

but as you know your not suppose to apply more than 28 days b4 the qualifying period,

i think a PEO could be more stricter enforcing this rule than applying by post ( i think if you applied by post it probably wouldn't make a difference, or even if you applied a month or so b4 you should have, it probably wouldn't be refused - they would just hold your app til you done the qualifying period then process it) - i think by post the case worker has more powers of discretion.

well you could phone them, no point in going all that way to be refused :doh, at least if you are refused you have time to apply again by PEO or POST - i suppose it would also depend on whether they take your money first b4 they refused you, if they did, and if they give you a refund :NoNo: if you have given the money first..

somebody
28th December 2009, 18:35
Well im guessing you rang the number for a appointment so the operator should have checked the window you needed a booking.

They have either made a mistake or possibly they wanted to ensure no slots went unused so have the discretion to let you go one day early?

Ring them up and check.

When you go in person they check the paperwork quickly and the form before taking your money.

Good luck and let us know how you get on tomorrow with regards the phone call.

September
29th December 2009, 12:39
Good luck and let us know how you get on tomorrow with regards the phone call.

That will be on January 25th pa somebody

Goodluck to you, you shouldnt worry as far as you complete thier requirement ask:)

somebody
29th December 2009, 14:36
That will be on January 25th pa somebody

Goodluck to you, you shouldnt worry as far as you complete thier requirement ask:)

Well if she rings today to check there is no issue then hopefully they can tell her today if she would not have an issue with the 29 days rather than 28.