PDA

View Full Version : Charice in Alvin and the Chipmunks part 2 movie

LadyJ
30th December 2009, 02:09
we watched the movie today in cinema and I was surprised to see Charice to be part of the movie...ofcourse she was singing in there! She did a good job on her part and ofcourse my kids enjoyed the movie too!

GaryFifer
30th December 2009, 03:12
we watched the movie today in cinema and I was surprised to see Charice to be part of the movie...ofcourse she was singing in there! She did a good job on her part and ofcourse my kids enjoyed the movie too!

She kinda looks like a chipmunk

bornatbirth
30th December 2009, 10:54
and sings like one :icon_lol:

somebody
30th December 2009, 15:33

Hi Maamm glad you enjoyed the film and more importantly the little ones enjoyed:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have no idea who Charice is :Erm:

But didn't your ears ache after 90 mintues of chipmunks:Erm::D

LEAHnew
31st December 2009, 02:05

:xxgrinning--00xx3: wow that's another proud of Filipino, Charice Pempengco is a very good singer...I guess it's so funny to hear her in a chipmunks sound:D, will gonna wait here in Phil Cinema I've heard it will be available on Jan. 1st week:)
Thanks Lady J.

Happy New Year:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
31st December 2009, 02:50
and sings like one :icon_lol:

Hi Maamm glad you enjoyed the film and more importantly the little ones enjoyed:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have no idea who Charice is :Erm:

But didn't your ears ache after 90 mintues of chipmunks:Erm::D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: wow that's another proud of Filipino, Charice Pempengco is a very good singer...I guess it's so funny to hear her in a chipmunks sound:D, will gonna wait here in Phil Cinema I've heard it will be available on Jan. 1st week:)
Thanks Lady J.

Happy New Year:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Charice is a quite popular young Filipino singer in America..erm and some other countries.

watch this clip of her singing during filming...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-fj2CBSME&feature=related