PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just sent their ILR documents lately?

Tiggers0608
5th January 2010, 19:33
:Erm: Need help! as i need to send my documents next week :doh

Hi guys, need help and advice if anyone of you guys sent their documents for ILR lately?

I'm going to send mine soon and really don't know whats needed :Erm::doh scared! confused! rattled! stressed! ect :icon_lol::D:NoNo::Erm::cwm23::omg:

Do we need a certain amount on the savings so I'll not be refuse for ILR?

Whats the important things to include in the documents?

Thanks in advance and cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th January 2010, 19:51
:Erm: Need help! as i need to send my documents next week :doh

Hi guys, need help and advice if anyone of you guys sent their documents for ILR lately?

I'm going to send mine soon and really don't know whats needed :Erm::doh scared! confused! rattled! stressed! ect :icon_lol::D:NoNo::Erm::cwm23::omg:

Do we need a certain amount on the savings so I'll not be refuse for ILR?

Whats the important things to include in the documents?

Thanks in advance and cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

take it easy, you've done the hard work getting your settlement visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

savings don't matter as much as for settlement visas, but if you can include bank statements that are not over drawn and have some savings that will help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names is probably the most important bits along with your 'life in the uk' pass cert :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and oh and having the money in your bank to pay the £820 fee if your applying by post :doh

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/settlement/setm1

processing time up to 3 months :yikes:

Tiggers0608
8th January 2010, 07:57
take it easy, you've done the hard work getting your settlement visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

savings don't matter as much as for settlement visas, but if you can include bank statements that are not over drawn and have some savings that will help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names is probably the most important bits along with your 'life in the uk' pass cert :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and oh and having the money in your bank to pay the £820 fee if your applying by post :doh

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/settlement/setm1

processing time up to 3 months :yikes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Joe,

got more question here :D

1. do i have to include my daughter as dependent? coz when we enter UK she only have her phil passport then last Sept 2009 she got her british passport, just wanna make sure as I don't want to pay another £820 for her if I don't incude her now on my application for "Leave to reamin"

2. I have to phil passport the old and the new lol :icon_lol: and it was always been stapled together but my visas and CFO stickers are in the new phil passport and i've noticed when i was going to take my "life in the UK test" they always look at the od one and going to use my old phil passport number not the new one, and i know it will a problem if it happens so i took the old passport (unstapled them lol) will it be ok or not? I dont know why phi passport have to be stapled together :Erm::icon_lol::NoNo::D

3. Need HELP!!!!!

thanks in advance :xxgrinning--00xx3:cheers

Tiggers0608
8th January 2010, 11:42
:Erm:

hi i forgot to asked do i have to put the documents on their envelops or its ok no envelops for the bank statements and letters?

5olidsnake
10th January 2010, 20:50
we did not give envolopes

the 6 letter that are addressed to both of you (mr&mrs) should be space evenly through out the 2 years (example every 4 or 5 months)

we supplied 3 months upto date bank statements and payslips
2 passports
esol qualification and letter from college,confirming the course included the citizenship materials (instead of 'life in the uk' pass cert because my wifes english is below level 3)
2 photos of you, 1 of spouse and 2 photos for children if applying (with name written on back in block capitals)put in envolope paper clipped to page 4

joebloggs
11th January 2010, 00:20
Thanks Joe,

got more question here :D

1. do i have to include my daughter as dependent? coz when we enter UK she only have her phil passport then last Sept 2009 she got her british passport, just wanna make sure as I don't want to pay another £820 for her if I don't incude her now on my application for "Leave to reamin"

2. I have to phil passport the old and the new lol :icon_lol: and it was always been stapled together but my visas and CFO stickers are in the new phil passport and i've noticed when i was going to take my "life in the UK test" they always look at the od one and going to use my old phil passport number not the new one, and i know it will a problem if it happens so i took the old passport (unstapled them lol) will it be ok or not? I dont know why phi passport have to be stapled together :Erm::icon_lol::NoNo::D

3. Need HELP!!!!!

thanks in advance :xxgrinning--00xx3:cheers

I don't think your daughter can apply for ilr if she has got a British passport. as being a British citizen would cancel the ILR.

Tiggers0608
15th January 2010, 22:05
we did not give envolopes

the 6 letter that are addressed to both of you (mr&mrs) should be space evenly through out the 2 years (example every 4 or 5 months)

we supplied 3 months upto date bank statements and payslips
2 passports
esol qualification and letter from college,confirming the course included the citizenship materials (instead of 'life in the uk' pass cert because my wifes english is below level 3)
2 photos of you, 1 of spouse and 2 photos for children if applying (with name written on back in block capitals)put in envolope paper clipped to page 4

hi , thanks for the info , did u get your leave to remain already and how long did it take :Erm: congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
15th January 2010, 22:06
I don't think your daughter can apply for ilr if she has got a British passport. as being a British citizen would cancel the ILR.

thanks joe

Tiggers0608
15th January 2010, 22:08
:NoNo::D:):Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::doh:rolleyes::Hellooo::Help1:

Hi, thanks for all those who gave info's regarding "leave to remain"

Already sent my application for ILR today :) , i hope everything will be fine , thanks so much guys

Arthur Little
15th January 2010, 23:29
Already sent my application for ILR today :) , i hope everything will be fine , thanks so much guys

I'm sure everything WILL be fine, Adel. And I'm glad you raised the points you did, :rolleyes: as Myrna will eventually be applying for ILR, also ... albeit not until early next year.

Good Luck ... I hope you don't have to wait too long!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
16th January 2010, 00:29
i submit mine last jan.7,2010.together with some letters in both names,some bills both in our names also,my bank statements,notification pass of life in uk test,2 pport photo[name at the back]1 pport photo of my hubby[name at the back also]my old and new passport/hubby's passport,forms that i fill up together with the cheque[£820]our marriage contract,our both birth cert.,my baptismal cert.
hopefully,finger cross:xxgrinning--00xx3:i dont need to wait for a long time coz im 4 years here now in england this coming feb.6:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Tiggers0608
20th January 2010, 17:10
I'm sure everything WILL be fine, Adel. And I'm glad you raised the points you did, :rolleyes: as Myrna will eventually be applying for ILR, also ... albeit not until early next year.

Good Luck ... I hope you don't have to wait too long!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks arthur_little

Tiggers0608
20th January 2010, 17:13
Hi, ana thanks

:Erm: i didnt send our marriage contract, our BC and my baptismal cert will that be a problem?

IainBusby
20th January 2010, 19:46
Hi, ana thanks

:Erm: i didnt send our marriage contract, our BC and my baptismal cert will that be a problem?

If they require further documentation they usually contact you about it.

lizaphil
20th January 2010, 20:21
:NoNo::D:):Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::doh:rolleyes::Hellooo::Help1:

Hi, thanks for all those who gave info's regarding "leave to remain"

good luck for your application...keep your receipt from the post office
encase they didn't get your documents :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tim365uk
29th January 2010, 09:18
Hello all,
My g/f sent her application for ILR last week and the money has been taken.....! So I guess they received the app....
She is on maternity at the moment so her income is much lower than it used to be, plus for the last year her income has been lower anyway because of childcare etc......
I am a bit worried about the app, it asks for average monthly income and then the monthly rent of the house. In my g/f's case there is very little difference between the two.
It could be read that she doesn't have enough money after paying the rent.
She and I live together so I included bank statements etc as my money is paid into her account and we do have some savings.
Has anyone had any experience of this? Like I said, I am a bit worried.....!

Thank you!!!

Arthur Little
30th January 2010, 00:59
Hello all,
My g/f sent her application for ILR last week and the money has been taken.....! So I guess they received the app....
She is on maternity at the moment so her income is much lower than it used to be, plus for the last year her income has been lower anyway because of childcare etc......
I am a bit worried about the app, it asks for average monthly income and then the monthly rent of the house. In my g/f's case there is very little difference between the two.
It could be read that she doesn't have enough money after paying the rent.
She and I live together so I included bank statements etc as my money is paid into her account and we do have some savings.
Has anyone had any experience of this? Like I said, I am a bit worried.....!

Thank you!!!

I don't THINK you need worry too much about the drop in your girlfriend's earnings as a result of her presently being on Statutory Maternity Leave, :NoNo: since the Home Office is bound to be well aware that this is likely to be the case with women in her situation. What IS important, though, is that the two of you have lived together ... in the same way as a married couple would ... throughout the qualifying period for her permanent residency (ILR) and, that your JOINT income plus savings are adequate for your basic needs ... and those of *dependent children ... after payment of rent.

*Which brings me to your mention of [household] income having been further depleted by childcare costs, etc; what does the ETC. entail ... is it necessary outlay? Can it be pared-down in any way, if non-essential?

It may BE, that I'M possibly a bit "out of my depth in trying to advise you properly. And so, to ease your mind more fully, I believe it would be worth your while waiting for others' responses to your post. Good Luck!