PDA

View Full Version : spouse or fiance visa cos of baby !!! HELP!!!

hannah sheila
9th January 2010, 17:11
hi everyone!

I have something to share and need to get advise to all.....
Me and my future husband was going to apply spouse visa !! but now i found out that im pregnant !! and we both want to have baby in England !! so now we thinking maybe a fiance visa would be better and quicker !! cos if we got married in cebu it would takes long time !! 'coz of paper work, do i need to tel in the visa application that i am pregnant?? and my future husband hope he gets hes divorce done by feb !! so that soon we can apply visa for mee, and my baby due in a middle of august!!.... and i hope i can give birth in england....

hope i can get answer here.....bout that baby and the visa
thanks and happy new year to all......
hannah!

Dedworth
9th January 2010, 18:07
Welcome & Happy New Year Hannah.

I don't know anything about fiancee visas but I'd suspect you need to get this sorted out before you can apply

hi everyone!

and my future husband hope he gets hes divorce done by feb !!

LEAHnew
10th January 2010, 06:35
hi everyone!

I have something to share and need to get advise to all.....
Me and my future husband was going to apply spouse visa !! but now i found out that im pregnant !! and we both want to have baby in England !! so now we thinking maybe a fiance visa would be better and quicker !! cos if we got married in cebu it would takes long time !! 'coz of paper work, do i need to tel in the visa application that i am pregnant?? and my future husband hope he gets hes divorce done by feb !! so that soon we can apply visa for mee, and my baby due in a middle of august!!.... and i hope i can give birth in england....

hope i can get answer here.....bout that baby and the visa
thanks and happy new year to all......
hannah!

Hi Hannah as soon as your partner divorce decree done you can apply your fiance visa and yes you can mention to your application that you are pregnant and I guess scan (ultrasound) would help:) and of course the necessary requirement needed that you can find in VFS website:)

Good luck and don't stress yourself. Take a lot of ingat:)

KeithD
10th January 2010, 10:12
Although on rare occasions a visa will be granted when the other half is not yet divorced in the majority of cases it is the reason a visa is refused, and you lose the money. It is always best to have all the visa boxes ticked, and make the process as simple as possible, which increases your success rate.

joebloggs
10th January 2010, 16:34
Although on rare occasions a visa will be granted when the other half is not yet divorced in the majority of cases it is the reason a visa is refused, and you lose the money. It is always best to have all the visa boxes ticked, and make the process as simple as possible, which increases your success rate.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it is possible, but wether you would be granted :Erm:

a letter from the judge or his solicitor stating he should have his decree absolute within a few month should help :rolleyes:

SET1.17 What if the divorce/dissolution process is not yet finalised?

An entry clearance should not be refused for this reason alone. The ECO would normally expect to see evidence that the divorce/dissolution proceedings are well under way.

While the divorce/dissolution may well come through within the six months Leave to Enter (LTE) period, thereby enabling the couple to marry, the ECO should be aware that divorce/dissolution proceedings may take longer than 6 months to resolve.

Should one of the partners still be waiting for a divorce/dissolution to come through at the end of the six-month LTE period, they may apply to the UK Border Agency for an extension of stay. Once married, the applicant may then apply for Leave to Remain (LTR) as a spouse.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/settlement/fiancees

hannah sheila
11th January 2010, 16:40
thanks to all who give advice, and take your time reading my post..... god bless all!