PDA

View Full Version : Need some info...8-)

pocahontas
11th January 2010, 12:58
goodmorning uk.. hello to my fellow threaders and filipinos out there..me and hubby been reading of the webiste philemin london where we found out that we need to download first and print the application form for renewing passport. but we just get confused because when we check those forms it doesnt say there for renewing passport. hm.. would you pls give me the exact idea which form should i download here to fill up for my renewing passport that will end up next month. i really do need information and that would be all appreciated..

cheers..:)

estherboaz
11th January 2010, 16:50
hello sis.just download the machine readable passport form.you will read at the back of that form the additional requirements for passport renewal.

pocahontas
12th January 2010, 00:05
hello sis.just download the machine readable passport form.you will read at the back of that form the additional requirements for passport renewal.

oh i see..i knew it thats the form readable machine coz it no other form that close to that i think..:Erm: thanks sis for the reply..:) are you going to renew your passport too?? goodevening..

jane2009
12th January 2010, 16:00

thank you sis..i've been looking for this forms for awhile.....:BouncyHappy:

jane2009
12th January 2010, 16:01
oh i see..i knew it thats the form readable machine coz it no other form that close to that i think..:Erm: thanks sis for the reply..:) are you going to renew your passport too?? goodevening..

hi sis,
Im planning to renew my passport next month too....what did you used to write the forms sis? Do you think its alright to use handwritten? cheers

estherboaz
12th January 2010, 18:37

i already renewed my passport last year.

pocahontas
12th January 2010, 23:11

:Hellooo: sis can you tell me exactly everything you did to renew your passport last year here in uk? coz it says here that you need personal appearance is that true i mean im going to down load and print the application form then whats next should i post it together with my picture and other requirement or should i carry my passpor application form or readable machine form in my hands and give personal in phili embasy in london?? and also how did you manage to take a picture.. its a royal blue background right. hope you read this post so you can answer me back..

thanks a lot again..:D

pocahontas
12th January 2010, 23:18
hi sis,
Im planning to renew my passport next month too....what did you used to write the forms sis? Do you think its alright to use handwritten? cheers

hi sis. well i dont yet filling up my form coz im about to start actually kaya ito nag tatanong tanong na.. try to gathered info and thanks to our friend here she answer back us.. but i already thinking to use a black pen which is pretty normal in every form so i think using a black pen in your handwritten is definitely should be..:Erm::Erm::D i should renew this month because mine is expired next month..:icon_lol: how bout yours when is expiration?? im wondering what will happend in the visa that attach in old passport when its renew..idikit pa kaya nila yon don sa new passport:Erm:

jane2009
13th January 2010, 14:03
hi sis. well i dont yet filling up my form coz im about to start actually kaya ito nag tatanong tanong na.. try to gathered info and thanks to our friend here she answer back us.. but i already thinking to use a black pen which is pretty normal in every form so i think using a black pen in your handwritten is definitely should be..:Erm::Erm::D i should renew this month because mine is expired next month..:icon_lol: how bout yours when is expiration?? im wondering what will happend in the visa that attach in old passport when its renew..idikit pa kaya nila yon don sa new passport:Erm:

hello sis,
Im going to renew my passport by next month i think...My passport will be expired on september but i need to renew it earlier because by september im going to apply my ILR and i've read in the philippine embassy site it take 4-6weeks...I think they will give us back the old passport together w/new one...just think...hehehhe:cwm12:

jane2009
13th January 2010, 14:04

sis,
how long did you wait you get your passport back?

estherboaz
13th January 2010, 15:27
sis,
how long did you wait you get your passport back?

i waited for 3 weeks.they returned my old passport as well.since im near the embassy, i chose to pick it up.if you are living far, you could submit special delivery envelope.(purchase from post office.)

jane2009
13th January 2010, 17:41
i waited for 3 weeks.they returned my old passport as well.since im near the embassy, i chose to pick it up.if you are living far, you could submit special delivery envelope.(purchase from post office.)

thank u sis...just wondering if it is alright to renew my passport earlier? my passport will be expired in september do u think is it alright to renew soon?I've tried to call the embassy many times but no one answer the phone....:doh

estherboaz
13th January 2010, 18:04
thank u sis...just wondering if it is alright to renew my passport earlier? my passport will be expired in september do u think is it alright to renew soon?I've tried to call the embassy many times but no one answer the phone....:doh

actually the expiry date of my old passport was december, i renewed it june.

aphrodite78
13th January 2010, 18:05

hi jane2009,

it's not a problem should you decide to renew it earlier. i did the same before and it was renewed no prob. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jane2009
13th January 2010, 18:18
actually the expiry date of my old passport was december, i renewed it june.

ooh i see...thank u for sahring the info...