PDA

View Full Version : passport request

dave63
11th January 2010, 18:16
My wife and myself are appealing over our visa. it has been three months and now the embassy have asked my wife for her passport. Does this mean that our appeal has been overturned and that we have finally go our visa?

rainmaker
11th January 2010, 22:16
Yap that's good news!Your wife will be issued a visa! Congrats!

justchecking
11th January 2010, 22:20
I hope so - good luck

dave63
11th January 2010, 23:41
Yap that's good news!Your wife will be issued a visa! Congrats!
You think so? Hope so. Will let you know. Thanks rainmaker

Arthur Little
11th January 2010, 23:57
My wife and myself are appealing over our visa. it has been three months and now the embassy have asked my wife for her passport. Does this mean that our appeal has been overturned and that we have finally go our visa?

Wouldn't want to build your hopes up TOO much, Dave :NoNo: ... but it does LOOK promising! Certainly the Embassy will need your wife's passport for the purpose of affixing a visa to it. Good luck, my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and please keep us updated.

joebloggs
12th January 2010, 09:02
yes it does look like good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dave63
12th January 2010, 09:36
Wouldn't want to build your hopes up Too much, Dave :NoNo: ... but it does LOOK promising! Certainly the Embassy will need your wife's passport for the purpose of affixing a visa to it. Good luck, my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and please keep us updated.
Thank you for your encouraging comment.We are trying not to be too excited as last time we were it was a refusal. Watch this space!!

dave63
12th January 2010, 09:38
yes it does look like good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes lets hope so.thanks joebloggs:xxgrinning--00xx3: