PDA

View Full Version : TEENAGERS ggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 09:54
my son of 16 came up to me this morning and said 'mum can i take today off to catch up on my coursework please?'

i never fail to remind him to work, work, work!! but NOOOO, they (him and friends) spend most nights on the xbox 360 yelling at each other!

i say learn to prioritize! i am so :cwm23: at him right now!

KeithD
12th January 2010, 10:14
Women :76:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 10:16
Women :76:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:cwm23::cwm23: i had to phone the school and lie:bigcry::bigcry:

Doc Alan
12th January 2010, 10:18
I can understand 100% , my kids are 23 (a girl, with a degree, working in Switzerland) and 20 (a boy, having a second "gap year" as a chef in a ski resort in Austria). I've always told them to work hard. I've told people on the forum not to smoke. But I'm realistic and philosophical, I can't make people (offspring or friends) do what I "know" is best for them, especially as I'm not perfect ! Guidance, persuasion and support is important, I believe, and I hope they (kids , and friends here on the forum) will be happy and have good health!

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 10:20
I can understand 100% , my kids are 23 (a girl, with a degree, working in Switzerland) and 20 (a boy, having a second "gap year" as a chef in a ski resort in Austria). I've always told them to work hard. I've told people on the forum not to smoke. But I'm realistic and philosophical, I can't make people (offspring or friends) do what I "know" is best for them, especially as I'm not perfect ! Guidance, persuasion and support is important, I believe, and I hope they (kids , and friends here on the forum) will be happy and have good health!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
12th January 2010, 10:30
:cwm23::cwm23: i had to phone the school and lie:bigcry::bigcry:
Take the fuse out the Xbox he'll think it's bust :D

aromulus
12th January 2010, 10:43

Women and electricals......:omg:

Take the Xbox and tell him you sent it to the starving kids in ireland.....:omg:

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 10:43

i told him i will cut the plug!

bornatbirth
12th January 2010, 11:13
i told him i will cut the plug!

if you really want to destory the xbox, shake it when its on, with a game in it :D

or buy a fake game and try going online with it and the account is blocked :icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 11:17
if you really want to destory the xbox, shake it when its on, with a game in it :D

or buy a fake game and try going online with it and the account is blocked :icon_lol:

BAB ello! or i can just throw it outside his bedroom window:icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
12th January 2010, 11:27
BAB ello! or i can just throw it outside his bedroom window:icon_lol::icon_lol:

the other 2 suggestions means he wont know whats happened :xxgrinning--00xx3:

throwing it the window, will be a gaveaway that mum did it :icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 11:30
the other 2 suggestions means he wont know whats happened :xxgrinning--00xx3:

throwing it the window, will be a gaveaway that mum did it :icon_lol:

i have no problems with him knowing it was me:icon_lol: i can remember when he was little i told him to put his bike on the shed or else i will throw it in the bin, he left it just outside out house and in the bin it went!

he has to know who's boss:icon_lol::icon_lol:

he also has to learn early, never mess with a filipina! hahahaha

maria_and_matt
12th January 2010, 11:31
Women and electricals......:omg:

Take the Xbox and tell him you sent it to the starving kids in ireland.....:omg:

you are right! women and electricals, i would not know where the fuse is hahaha

pennybarry
12th January 2010, 11:43
I was chatting with my nephew and he said he is going to harvest soon. I thought he will help my Nanay in harvesting veggies so I feel glad. But he will do harvesting in his farmville at face book.:NoNo::cwm23:

Another niece is used to catch her service bus at school, but when she turned 14, she usually catch jeepney. My sis in-law :76::76::76::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Doc Alan
12th January 2010, 11:55
I was chatting with my nephew and he said he is going to harvest soon. I thought he will help my Nanay in harvesting veggies so I feel glad. But he will do harvesting in his farmville at face book.:NoNo::cwm23:

Another niece is used to catch her service bus at school, but when she turned 14, she usually catch jeepney. My sis in-law :76::76::76::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

So now you know what "Farmville" is :BouncyHappy:
Also what sis-in-law is for :icon_lol:
When my son went to work in the ski resort he said "Dad, I'll be having the time of my life" (again!). How can I tell him you should be studying like I did ?:doh

adam&chryss
12th January 2010, 12:37
i have no problems with him knowing it was me:icon_lol: i can remember when he was little i told him to put his bike on the shed or else i will throw it in the bin, he left it just outside out house and in the bin it went!

he has to know who's boss:icon_lol::icon_lol:

he also has to learn early, never mess with a filipina! hahahaha

lolz! correct sis! :icon_lol:

adam&chryss
12th January 2010, 12:38

lolz! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: