PDA

View Full Version : Just Married....

kenny
12th January 2010, 17:29
Hello there everyone, i think its still just about early enough to say happy new year to all.

I just thought i would update everyone here and to say :68711_thanx: to this useful forum again:xxgrinning--00xx3:

On Saturday January 9 , 2010 me and Arlene had our wedding, everything went well and the bride looked amazing.

The following day we found out that Arlene is three weeks plus expecting:BouncyHappy:

South-east boy
12th January 2010, 17:58
Congratulations on both counts! :wedtoss: You kept the wedding quiet! Any more pics?! Sounds like you had the wedding night a little early! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th January 2010, 18:21
Hello there everyone, i think its still just about early enough to say happy new year to all.

I just thought i would update everyone here and to say :68711_thanx: to this useful forum again:xxgrinning--00xx3:

On Saturday January 9 , 2010 me and Arlene had our wedding, everything went well and the bride looked amazing.

The following day we found out that Arlene is three weeks plus expecting:BouncyHappy:

Double Congratulations, Kenny & Arlene :wedtoss: ... so we can expect to "hear" the patter of tiny feet around mid-September, then??

Doc Alan
12th January 2010, 18:22
Double Congratulations, Kenny & Arlene ... so we can expect to "hear" the patter of tiny feet around mid-September, then??

Just to say hi and congratulations. "Sounds" like an offer from Arthur to babysit:BouncyHappy:

Florge
12th January 2010, 18:32
wow! congratulations!

shiera
12th January 2010, 19:11

congratulations to both of you and all the best!!!!:BouncyHappy:

Steve.r
12th January 2010, 20:28
Congratulationss to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
12th January 2010, 20:44
Congratulations!...good start to the year for you. :)

jackmac452
12th January 2010, 20:53
Congratulations...Get plenty of sleep time, because you won't soon...hehehehe. the crying and full nappies come before the patter of tiny feet....Hope you both have a great life together (and all 3, 4, 5, or maybe 6 of you) all the best in the coming years.

alanmf1
12th January 2010, 21:23
Many Congratulations to you All...........

bornatbirth
12th January 2010, 22:27
congrats to you both, i hope you had a great wedding and a baby on the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
12th January 2010, 22:52
thank you all, im so happy and looking forward to being a father.

scottishbride
13th January 2010, 13:55
Congrats and best wishes!

jam07
13th January 2010, 14:01

wow! congratulations 2x! :wedtoss:

aphrodite78
13th January 2010, 18:13
Congratulations...Get plenty of sleep time, because you won't soon...hehehehe. the crying and full nappies come before the patter of tiny feet....Hope you both have a great life together (and all 3, 4, 5, or maybe 6 of you) all the best in the coming years.

congrats and i totally agree, savour your quiet times together before it quickly disappear :D