PDA

View Full Version : documents

sheldon1
13th January 2010, 14:57
My wife attended the vfs global this morning to submit her application for family visa to visit me in uk. She did not want to to do this on line as she is not confident. She chose the walk in option no appointment. After waiting a while she was called and told before this could be processed she had to zerox all my documents. Go pay the fee at the bdo and come back in 24 hrs. So she is going back tomorrow between 7.00 and 8.00. Apart from that everything seemed quite straight forward. I thought i would post this in case anybody else could you use this information. I will keep you all posted on developments of the walk in option... And my wifes progress with her visa.

kimmi
13th January 2010, 18:43
hi Sheldon,

Goodluck with ur wife's visa..Just make sure to provide as much as evidences they need..

Keep us posted..:D

Bluebirdjones
14th January 2010, 10:47
... as per the visa application guidelines, it's the standard, recognized procedure to have photo-copies
of all submitted documents, and to either have a banker's draft or reciept of payment to one of the
recognised banks when you submit the application.

If you'd read the guidelines, or used the search functions here, you wouldn't have been subject to a
24hr delay, and a return trip to the VFS Global office.

sars_notd_virus
26th January 2010, 07:47
... as per the visa application guidelines, it's the standard, recognized procedure to have photo-copies
of all submitted documents, and to either have a banker's draft or reciept of payment to one of the
recognised banks when you submit the application.

If you'd read the guidelines, or used the search functions here, you wouldn't have been subject to a
24hr delay, and a return trip to the VFS Global office.

Thank you for posting ..keep us updated as am planning to lodge my family application soon ..

''DONT BE SERIOUS...BE SINCERE!!''

mjwoz
17th March 2010, 15:36
Hi guys, I need clarrification coz im bit confuse abt passport amendment. Im already married to a Brit guy. im also working and I already updated my file at work and i am now using the surname of my husband. I already got my NSO MC. My passport will be expired Jan2014, my question are:
- it ok to apply for spouse visa using my maiden name? or the amendment of passport esp if ur married is required?
- what is the advantages of having an amended passport?
- wht is the best way to do, amend the passport first before you apply for spouse visa or apply for spouse visa and later amend the passport into married name?
- my husband is going to submit a sponsorship form, what name we shd we put, my maiden name or my married name?

Need help from all of u.....
Many thanks...
mjwoz