PDA

View Full Version : documents update

sheldon1
14th January 2010, 10:42
my wife went back to vfs global office this morning with my documents. also we submitted zerox copies of these as requested. the fee had been payed at the bdo 24 hrs before. after waiting my wife was called. documents taken and put into a plasic wallet. my wifes supporting letter was given back also western union receipts.pictures of our marriage, also pictures of our children. my wife was told not needed. finger scans were done, and then that was it. my wife was charged p600 for delivery of documents to our house. later my wife recieved a tex saying that it was been processed at the embassy. will post when we here anything else.

justchecking
15th January 2010, 00:20
Hi Sheldon1 - thanks for sharing this - useful to have even the slightest insight to VFS procedure in the flesh rather than just the formal instruction on the web - and knowing the philippines what is said and promised isn't always what is delivered - seems efficient though - looking forward to it (kind of!)

mjwoz
25th March 2010, 13:33
my wife went back to vfs global office this morning with my documents. also we submitted zerox copies of these as requested. the fee had been payed at the bdo 24 hrs before. after waiting my wife was called. documents taken and put into a plasic wallet. my wifes supporting letter was given back also western union receipts.pictures of our marriage, also pictures of our children. my wife was told not needed. finger scans were done, and then that was it. my wife was charged p600 for delivery of documents to our house. later my wife recieved a tex saying that it was been processed at the embassy. will post when we here anything else.

question: how did your wife compiled your documents? did VFS allowed her to used folder or envelope? paper clips or black clips maybe?
Thanks, i hope you can rply immediately
mjwoz

Dee31
27th March 2010, 13:59
question: how did your wife compiled your documents? did VFS allowed her to used folder or envelope? paper clips or black clips maybe?
Thanks, i hope you can rply immediately
mjwoz

Hello mjwoz. All the documents are compiled according to the guide list. You can have the Guide List printed out from the embassy's website. Folders and envelope are not needed as everything will be put on a big plastic. They have their own clips. So no need for you to buy one. Just put all the photos in a small envelope and put a label outside as 'pictures'. She just need about 600pesos to pay for the text msg notification and the delivery. If you have paid from different bank for your visa fee. Some of these banks are not updated. She might need to bring extra money to pay for the bank fee charges. If i remember it right, i paid at about 200pesos to the same agent who will check her documents. She will be given a receipt. The biometric fingerscan does not take long, just barely 5mins. Not if there is a long queue. Good luck! Hope this helps.

sars_notd_virus
27th March 2010, 15:24
Hello mjwoz. All the documents are compiled according to the guide list. You can have the Guide List printed out from the embassy's website. Folders and envelope are not needed as everything will be put on a big plastic. They have their own clips. So no need for you to buy one. Just put all the photos in a small envelope and put a label outside as 'pictures'. She just need about 600pesos to pay for the text msg notification and the delivery. If you have paid from different bank for your visa fee. Some of these banks are not updated. She might need to bring extra money to pay for the bank fee charges. If i remember it right, i paid at about 200pesos to the same agent who will check her documents. She will be given a receipt. The biometric fingerscan does not take long, just barely 5mins. Not if there is a long queue. Good luck! Hope this helps.

Thank u for the latest update:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mjwoz
28th March 2010, 10:26

thanks Dee31. you helped eased my worries....

mjwoz
28th March 2010, 10:47
thanks Dee31. you helped eased my worries....

one more thing dee31, i know u arranged and filed them accdg to the checklist by VFS but im just curious, how did you arranged and filed your documents esp those bulky chat logs, emails, etc.... did you put label to every documents you've submitted ?
thanks' :)
mj

Dee31
28th March 2010, 12:40
one more thing dee31, i know u arranged and filed them accdg to the checklist by VFS but im just curious, how did you arranged and filed your documents esp those bulky chat logs, emails, etc.... did you put label to every documents you've submitted ?
thanks' :)
mj

Depends really on how you present them. As long as you follow the checklist in order. I did not label all my documents. And my emails, western union receipts and phone bills statements are arranged from the most recents. Yw xx