PDA

View Full Version : My life is finally over.....

DaveUK
15th January 2010, 07:29
We're married now! :D

We've been meaning to stick a post on here since we got married on New Year's Day, but we've been enjoying the honeymoon period before "proper" married life begins and we stop talking to each other! :D

I've created an album and stuck a couple of pics in so you guys can see how great I looked on the day. Yam doesn't look too bad either! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope you guys all had a great New Year!

PS She gave me permission to post first, but she'll be posting later! :)

Doc Alan
15th January 2010, 07:42
Hi Dave and magandang araw to Yam.
Thanks for sharing your photos and good to "meet" you on the Forum.
All best wishes to you both !
ALAN

aromulus
15th January 2010, 07:43
You both look great...!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Metro Park strikes again....:D

Glad to see you back. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations.

DaveUK
15th January 2010, 07:48
Hi Dave and magandang araw to Yam.
Thanks for sharing your photos and good to "meet" you on the Forum.
All best wishes to you both !
ALAN

Cheers mate. Good to meet you too :)

You both look great...!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Metro Park strikes again....:D

Glad to see you back. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations.

Cheers fella :)

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion of the Metro Park. It was a great day. Thanks to the weather being shaky (it had rained the day before and was threatening it on the day), we had to switch from getting married on the roof of the hotel to indoors, but that didn't spoil anything.

The only one negative thing (and to be honest it was more amusing!) about the hotel was the little sign they put up in Reception "announcing" our wedding. It was dated "1 January 2009". They already had us married a year! I guess I expected the first year would fly by, but not that quickly! :)

simonline
15th January 2010, 08:05
Congratulations and best wishes!! :)

Sim11UK
15th January 2010, 08:10
Congratulations! to you both....I did wonder how you were getting on, as I remembered you were getting married, on New Years Day...& now we know. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Alan
15th January 2010, 08:38
Well done Dave and many congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

KeithD
15th January 2010, 09:45
We've been meaning to stick a post on here since we got married on New Year's Day, but we've been enjoying the honeymoon period....
...and that's more important than us because.....???? :D

South-east boy
15th January 2010, 11:28
Congratulations! :wedtoss: Thats now the 3rd wedding on here in the first few days of this year! Is that a record in such a short amount of days on here?! Look forward to having a look at the pics. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
15th January 2010, 13:14

Congratulations to you both once again...... well that's the easy bit over with, now comes all of the hassle of the visa application and that horrible period of separation...... but it will all be worth it when she finally arrives in the UK.
Iain.

Sconnie
15th January 2010, 13:36
Congratulations to you both

jam07
15th January 2010, 13:42
Congratulations! :)

Arthur Little
15th January 2010, 14:59
.... :NoNo: ... on the contrary, it's just beginning! Congratulations BOTH, on your Ne'erday Wedding :wedtoss: ... and :welcomex: back to our midst, Dave & Yam!!

September
15th January 2010, 15:32
Congratz

tiN
16th January 2010, 10:44
Congratulations to you Dave and Yam!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Best wishes!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
16th January 2010, 10:58
Congrats!

vbkelly
16th January 2010, 11:08

We've been meaning to stick a post on here since we got married on New Year's Day, but we've been enjoying the honeymoon period before "proper" married life begins and we stop talking to each other! :D

I've created an album and stuck a couple of pics in so you guys can see how great I looked on the day. Yam doesn't look too bad either! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope you guys all had a great New Year!

PS She gave me permission to post first, but she'll be posting later! :)

congratulation to both of you!!!!

DaveUK
16th January 2010, 11:11
Cheers everyone! :)

...and that's more important than us because.....???? :D

I had to enjoy it while I can. I'll still be chatting to you guys in a year, but probably not the missus! :D

Congratulations to you both once again...... well that's the easy bit over with, now comes all of the hassle of the visa application and that horrible period of separation...... but it will all be worth it when she finally arrives in the UK.
Iain.

Aye, the fun isn't over yet! Best thing is, originally I was also going to have to sort out somewhere for us to live when I got back as the house I'm in is now up for sale. Luckily though, I got an apartment sorted before I went so all that is left now is the visa. :yikes:

Steve.r
16th January 2010, 15:55
Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
16th January 2010, 17:17
Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
16th January 2010, 20:18
congratulations..:)

Les_lady888
17th January 2010, 09:03
Congratulations to you both! Best wishes!