PDA

View Full Version : photocopy of documents

mheanRanola
16th January 2010, 00:42
Good day

Im gonna submit my spouse visa application, probably on the 4th week of january, we're just waiting for the bank statement we've requested last thursday. Just wanna ask if i really have to photocopy all the documents like whats written on the "Guidance on Settlement Visa"?? is that includes the photo's and the ym archive, email, call history on sype, phonebills etc?? or just the important documents such as cni, marriage certificate, birth certificate, register of deed, passport, sponsor's letter etc...?? :Erm:

thanks in advance and goodluck to all... whew!!! Fingers crossed (im so nervous but the advisor from citizens advise said that everything is okay we just have to make the sponsor and co-sponsor's letter really good ---- am just so nervous and i really hope that im gonna be with my hubby very very soon before his 29th birthday on April) i haven't seen him for almost 2 years now.

LEAHnew
16th January 2010, 10:45
Hi there..in my experience I just submitted photocopy of important documents as what u've stated above and the chat archives, skype etc. i didn't make a copy of it:)but they returned everything in courier except the photocopies:)
Good luck to your application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
16th January 2010, 12:53
I think it only applies to the important documents because they like to keep the photocopies for their records and return the original documents to you.

mheanRanola
16th January 2010, 12:56
I think it only applies to the important documents because they like to keep the photocopies for their records and return the original documents to you.

Hi there..in my experience I just submitted photocopy of important documents as what u've stated above and the chat archives, skype etc. i didn't make a copy of it:)but they returned everything in courier except the photocopies:)
Good luck to your application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

okay.. thanks.. :)

justchecking
17th January 2010, 19:50
that's the same advise I was given for this question a couple of weeks back - we'll be there a couple of weeks after you - good luck with your application

mheanRanola
18th January 2010, 07:57
that's the same advise I was given for this question a couple of weeks back - we'll be there a couple of weeks after you - good luck with your application

goodluck :D