PDA

View Full Version : Back

miayela
17th January 2010, 11:21
:Rasp: Hello everyone its been quite a while i havent been on but i miss you guys!!!
Been here in UK for 11 months now and i will be celebrating:REDancedancer08: my 1st year anniversary this coming 23 of Feb...

Glad to be back on this site again:Hellooo:....

If you asked me how am i doing? Well firstly, im settling well with my 3 year old daughter she started her nursery last august, we are based in Wales have meet a lot of filipinas :gp: is im very lucky to discover pinoy shop which sells 75% of our goods not bad I dont feel so deprived at all!!

I will be taking my Life in UK test this coming Dec as my visa expires in Jan time flies so fast:omg:...

I have so many plans living here in UK hopefully it will progress (thats is going back to school as they dont really recognized your diploma here, a good job and hopefully able to pass my driving test)...

I just get deppressed sometimes with the weather due to the heavy snow that took place last week, and its really cold:Blacklistthatsucks: but lately i feel fine coz the sun is out again but im expecting more freezing days to come i know its not only me who is bitching:76: about the weather correct me if im wrong:Cuckoo:..

Cheers to everyone!!!

joebloggs
17th January 2010, 11:39
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="2"]
I have so many plans living here in UK hopefully it will progress (thats is going back to school as they dont really recognized your diploma here, a good job and hopefully able to pass my driving test)...
!

:Hellooo:

it might be worth finding out what your phil quals is equivalent to in the UK, so hopefully you will not have to start right from the beginning again :doh
http://www.naric.org.uk/index.asp?page=15

miayela
17th January 2010, 11:43
:Hellooo:

it might be worth finding out what your phil quals is equivalent to in the UK, so hopefully you will not have to start right from the beginning again :doh
http://www.naric.org.uk/index.asp?page=15

Very helpful link Boss, thanks im checking it right now...

triple5
17th January 2010, 11:47
lately i feel fine coz the sun is out again but im expecting more freezing days to come i know its not only me who is bitching about the weather correct me if im wrong..

Nah, even us who've been here our whole lives still complain about the weather :icon_lol: Good to hear your enjoying it here in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
17th January 2010, 11:57
Nah, even us who've been here our whole lives still complain about the weather :icon_lol: Good to hear your enjoying it here in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i never complain about the snow :yikes:

brightens the place up :rolleyes:

miayela
17th January 2010, 11:58

Thanks triple

miayela
17th January 2010, 12:02
i never complain about the snow :yikes:

brightens the place up :rolleyes:

Hahaha!! Boss joebloggs its like living on a winter wonderland me and my daughter made our first snowman witht he help of hubby...we have fun!! but one or 2 days of snow is enough i dont want to be stuck at home for 3 days it seems like ages:NoNo:..