PDA

View Full Version : Dinner.

Alan
22nd January 2010, 12:38
Just had baked tahong with lashings of garlic for dinner!!! Beautiful, but please don't ask me to kiss you tonight! :-)

Al.:)

maria_and_matt
22nd January 2010, 13:06
yummy!

nigel
22nd January 2010, 20:15
Garlic is the essential ingrediant for winning the bad breath competition...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And the winner gets..................some garlic bread!:doh

IainBusby
22nd January 2010, 20:19
Just had baked tahong with lashings of garlic for dinner!!! Beautiful, but please don't ask me to kiss you tonight! :-)

I promise I won't Josephine. :D:D:D

Arthur Little
22nd January 2010, 23:03
As a former widower who belatedly re-lived his "teenage" years throughout most of his 50s, I frequently attended 'Singles' Dances ... and it never ceased to amaze me, the number of ladies whose breath invariably smelt of garlic. :cwm24:

Hardly a recipie for romance, I'd have thought! :NoNo:

bornatbirth
22nd January 2010, 23:06
As a former widower who belatedly re-lived his "teenage" years throughout most of his 50s, I frequently attended 'Singles' Dances ... and it never ceased to amaze me, the number of ladies whose breath invariably smelt of garlic. :cwm24:

Hardly a recipie for romance, I'd have thought! :NoNo:

maybe you should off taken them for pizza and garlic bread after a kiss :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2010, 23:14
maybe you should off taken them for pizza and garlic bread after a kiss :icon_lol:

What? You've gotta be kidding ... garlic bread? ... even a mere whiff of the stuff almost makes me peuk! :vomit-smiley-011:

bornatbirth
22nd January 2010, 23:38
What? You've gotta be kidding ... garlic bread? ... even a mere whiff of the stuff almost makes me peuk! :vomit-smiley-011:

then you will like my wife's cooking as she put's several clove's of garlic in everything :D

Sim11UK
22nd January 2010, 23:43
As a former widower who belatedly re-lived his "teenage" years throughout most of his 50s

Did you sit in bus shelters, drinking cider? :NEW1: :Erm: :ARsurrender:

Arthur Little
23rd January 2010, 00:50
Did you sit in bus shelters, drinking cider? :NEW1: :Erm: :ARsurrender:

:NEW1: ... looks MORE like meths to ME! (burp!) :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
23rd January 2010, 00:53
:NEW1: ... looks MORE like meths to ME! :icon_lol:

your hardcore arthur! :NEW1:

LEAHnew
23rd January 2010, 10:34
:):):):):)
i can't laugh I'm eating adobong mani with garlic:D:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

you funny guys.....:cwm12:

Steve.r
23rd January 2010, 11:37

I think for this very reason, my parents have never been abroad :doh My father is SO fussy with his eating, like Arthur, one whiff and he's moaning :furious3:

In fact I myself am still tasting the rather violent after affects of a rogue garlic bread from last night!!!!

Steve

jam07
23rd January 2010, 11:39

I love baked tahong with garlic and lots of cheese on top of it! yum! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy: