PDA

View Full Version : HELP, Need Private Detective Info and Advice.

cookieuk
24th January 2010, 10:26
Hello

Can someone help me please!

I need to find a Reputable, good, fair priced Private Detective in the Philippines.

I need this private detective to investigate my wife to see if she is still married in the Philippines, and how many children she has.

I also need this information verified and sent to me to the United Kingdom in Hard Copies.

Would anyone know of a private detective company that could do this?

Also does anyone know what a price would be for this service?

Cookie

joebloggs
24th January 2010, 11:45
i've no idea about finding or using private detective.. not sure how reliable they would be :Erm:

but maybe you can use https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

to order copies of her marriage certificate and birth certificates of her children ( if they've been registered - should have been done by the hospital)

pennybarry
24th January 2010, 12:21
Hello

Can someone help me please!

I need to find a Reputable, good, fair priced Private Detective in the Philippines.

I need this private detective to investigate my wife to see if she is still married in the Philippines, and how many children she has.

I also need this information verified and sent to me to the United Kingdom in Hard Copies.

Would anyone know of a private detective company that could do this?

Also does anyone know what a price would be for this service?

Cookie

If your wife was employed before, she will surely a member of SSS (Social Security System) You can easily check her status and contributions if you know her SSS number and birthday.
Visit : www.sss.gov.ph/ and fill up what they ask. But please be patient with that website as it's always traffic and offline. :doh Before I got my copy of contributions, it took me few days to log in.:bigcry:

Check this site if you are really that serious. :omg:
http://www.philippinedetectives.com/
Goodluck!

If I'm in the Philippines, I will accept the job ehehehhe.

Arthur Little
24th January 2010, 15:06
If I'm in the Philippines, I will accept the job ehehehhe.

:lol2: You might have a RIVAL, Penny ... ME! I've always kinda fancied the :idea: of being a *PI ... guess I'm a "frustrated" detective! :rolleyes:

:D Talking of *which ... it's a pity our good friend Tawi's not around at the moment; HE'D be IDEAL for the job!

:welcomex:, Cookie!

cookieuk
24th January 2010, 15:19
Thanks for the replies so Far, Much Appreciated.

To put this in perspective, the wife has left, i found out she is already married in the philippines, she said that does not concern her anymore now that she has her Indefinite Leave to remain in the United Kingdom.

I am proper annoyed as i sent money to help her family, i bought stuff to put in boxes, i paid for boxes to be sent to philippines, i set them up in a small business in Phils.

I really need proof that she is married and has Children sent to UK to me, i need this marriage i am in to become NULL and VOID, know what i mean.

Then i have to go through the process of trying to get this marriage null and void, which is more time, money and effort.

joebloggs
24th January 2010, 15:47
To put this in perspective, the wife has left, i found out she is already married in the philippines, she said that does not concern her anymore now that she has her Indefinite Leave to remain in the United Kingdom.

I really need proof that she is married and has Children sent to UK to me, i need this marriage i am in to become NULL and VOID, know what i mean.

Then i have to go through the process of trying to get this marriage null and void, which is more time, money and effort.

if she is still married to someone else, the HO could see it as she has obtained ILR by deception, and they could revoke her ILR.

pennybarry
24th January 2010, 17:41
:lol2: You might have a RIVAL, Penny ... ME! I've always kinda fancied the :idea: of being a *PI ... guess I'm a "frustrated" detective! :rolleyes:

:D Talking of *which ... it's a pity our good friend Tawi's not around at the moment; HE'D be IDEAL for the job!

:welcomex:, Cookie!

We have something in common Arth and it's an advantage for little people as PI as it is not obvious if we hide somewhere.:icon_lol:

Thanks for the replies so Far, Much Appreciated.

I am proper annoyed as i sent money to help her family, i bought stuff to put in boxes, i paid for boxes to be sent to philippines, i set them up in a small business in Phils.

If she is married legally, her husband can sue her for bigamy.
I am not sure why she married you if her marriage was legal and why her husband didn't bother to file a case for years.
There are some cases in the Philippines,
they pay big amount to delete their records at NSO but SSS records is not that easy to fake.

Arthur Little
24th January 2010, 18:10
We have something in common Arth and it's an advantage for little people as PI as it is not obvious if we hide somewhere.:icon_lol:

Ah ... then, YOU'D :icon_win:, Penny! I'm a '6-footer' ... in spite of my *surname [*which, in the circumstances, tended to be a bit of an embarrassment throughout my schooldays] :D ... and COULDN'T hide very easily whenever I needed to.

Actually, I DID TRY to join the local police force when I was about twenty-two ... but was turned-down because I wore **specs (for reading) - which **weren't acceptable in the mid-1960s! :bigcry:

Dedworth
24th January 2010, 21:05
Ah ... then, YOU'D :icon_win:, Penny! I'm a '6-footer' ... in spite of my *surname [*which, in the circumstances, tended to be a bit of an embarrassment throughout my schooldays] :D ... and COULDN'T hide very easily whenever I needed to.

Actually, I DID TRY to join the local police force when I was about twenty-two ... but was turned-down because I wore **specs (for reading) - which **weren't acceptable in the mid-1960s! :bigcry:

They call him Laptop. But as Britain's smallest PC, Robin Port has heard all the jokes before.

At just 5ft tall in his police boots, he has learned that it helps to have a towering sense of humour.

The 29-year-old constable has made an impressive 17 arrests in his first month on the beat for the Devon and Cornwall force.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242863/Pictured-The-smallest-police-officer-British-history-5ft-tall-Pc-Port.html#ixzz0dYu5FbZ0

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/13/article-0-07D86BD6000005DC-925_634x774.jpg

Arthur they recruit Little 'Uns now......... I guess in this politically correct age Height Discrimination comes into it. Why don't you sue the Police for 40 odd years of hard feelings over the reading specs discrimination ? I'm sure some well meaning bunch of handwringers could point you in the direction of some legal aid - it's the sort of action Mrs Cherie Blair would relish :BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
24th January 2010, 22:49

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242863/Pictured-The-smallest-police-officer-British-history-5ft-tall-Pc-Port.html#ixzz0dYu5FbZ0

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/13/article-0-07D86BD6000005DC-925_634x774.jpg

Arthur they recruit Little 'Uns now......... I guess in this politically correct age Height Discrimination comes into it. Why don't you sue the Police for 40 odd years of hard feelings over the reading specs discrimination ? I'm sure some well meaning bunch of handwringers could point you in the direction of some legal aid - it's the sort of action Mrs Cherie Blair would relish :BouncyHappy:

Talking about glasses ... if the wee guy pictured had been wearing specs, he'd be a "dead ringer" for *Ronnie Corbet! :cwm24: *HE could've joined the 'pygmy polis' ... a Glasgow expression, oft times used by my late dad. :icon_lol:

:gp: ... about the eyesight discrimination, btw!

fred
25th January 2010, 02:53
What area does she live in?? If in Cebu I think I can direct you to an American guy that used to do that type of work..Not sure if he still does but worth a try.

sars_notd_virus
26th January 2010, 08:19
CENOMAR ,decision/finality of anullment papers and birth certificate(NSOcopy) ..these are the requirements before u are allowed to get married in Ph ..if u got married and dont have any of these papers then i recon that ur marriage with her is considered null and void

''Dont be serious..be sincere!!''

sars_notd_virus
26th January 2010, 08:24
CENOMAR,Decision/finality(if annuled),Birth Cert (NSO) these are the requirements before u get married in Ph...
If both of u doesnt have these requirements then i recon ur marriage with her is completely null and void

September
26th January 2010, 19:20
CENOMAR ,decision/finality of anullment papers and birth certificate(NSOcopy) ..these are the requirements before u are allowed to get married in Ph ..if u got married and dont have any of these papers then i recon that ur marriage with her is considered null and void

This is what I am thinking of, you call her wife? so before we get married to anyone must someone produce the identification nor the certification she/he free to marry,arent we?

Did she produce that one before you both get married?

Arthur Little
26th January 2010, 19:41
This is what I am thinking of, you call her wife? so before we get married to anyone must someone produce the identification or the certification she/he free to marry,arent we?

YES! A CENOMAR is literally a 'Certificate of No [existing - or previous] Marriage' that either hasn't been anulled ... or terminated on the death of an espoused partner ... and serves as proof to that effect.