PDA

View Full Version : "This Is It"

LadyJ
26th January 2010, 13:24
Cebu inmates have new MJ video on YouTube

MANILA, Philippines – The Cebu dancing inmates are taking YouTube by storm once again with the video of their performance of Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” routines.

The “Dancing Inmates - Michael Jackson's This Is It” video, which was uploaded by SonyPicturesDVD on January 22, already has 602,596 views and 2,688 comments.

More here http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/01/26/10/cebu-inmates-have-new-mj-video-youtube

joebloggs
26th January 2010, 14:18
where you've been ladyj , just back from appearing in the video :rolleyes:

are there any women prisoners in the video :Erm:,
I like women in a uniform :D

LadyJ
26th January 2010, 16:37
Hi Joe thanks! :Hellooo:
Well I have just finished my contract at work and now enjoying my free time with my family and sleeping:Rasp:

how's little Joe? or he's not little anymore?:Erm:

joebloggs
26th January 2010, 20:22
how's little Joe? or he's not little anymore?:Erm:

hes 3 and 3 months now, weighs 4 stone and is 103 cms high, not little but big joe, he goes to nursery 2 times a wk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th January 2010, 01:22
Well I have just finished my contract at work and now enjoying my free time with my family and sleeping:Rasp:

Guess I could say "This is it", too ... or rather, "This is the Life!" ... being retired, I mean. And, of course, having remarried [to a lovely Filipina!] after 17 long years of widowhood. Oh, and [how could I possibly forget?] spending time "chatting" to friends here on the forum. Bliss! :)

Enjoy the time with your family, Anne. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
27th January 2010, 07:24
i saw the video last night was on the news everywhere here in PI. Really cool!! MJ"s 2 dancers and choreographer was in the front line. its already in youtube for those who want to watch it. enjoy guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI

GaryFifer
27th January 2010, 14:22
Any of them the little boys he played with?

pennybarry
27th January 2010, 19:34
Any of them the little boys he played with?

Surprising number of inmates.:omg::D
Great performance!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Looking forward for the ladies.:BouncyHappy: