PDA

View Full Version : booking my ticket

lizaphil
26th January 2010, 22:21
hello everyone,im going back home on april 10/2010/
i book my ticket in asda travel....wow i got good price :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
i dont need expensive one because i dont got enough money to pay...{i am kuripot }
the flight...and i got it for £465.00
oh i caNT wait to see my son.:):):)

somebody
26th January 2010, 23:20
Great news have a wonderful trip home maaam:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
26th January 2010, 23:24
Great news have a wonderful trip home maaam:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank alot somebody i well :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
26th January 2010, 23:29
Good price,

Enjoy your trip. lots to look forward to now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th January 2010, 23:31
i book my ticket in asda travel....wow i got good price :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
i dont need expensive one because i dont got enough money to pay...{i am kuripot }
the flight...and i got it for £465.00
oh i caNT wait to see my son.:):):)

That's a really good deal, Liza :rolleyes: ... especially around Easter ... well done! Have a safe trip, when the time comes ... and Enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
26th January 2010, 23:39
That's a really good price, Liza :rolleyes: ... especially around Easter ... well done! Have a safe trip, when the time comes ... and Enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks arthur
yes is really good price.i been looking my flight since
first week of january and just got this one...
and im in phil for 6 weeks.
yeheyyyyyy:Wine::Wine::Wine:

D&G
27th January 2010, 01:36
i book my ticket in asda travel...

great news Liz! im happy for u..at last u will be reunited with ur son..i know u h've been waiting for this :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome home!!! and hope to see you :)

pennybarry
27th January 2010, 09:10
Well Done Liza!
You must have loads of savings :xxgrinning--00xx3:.
Enjoy your stay !:)

lizaphil
27th January 2010, 20:06
great news Liz! im happy for u..at last u will be reunited with ur son..i know u h've been waiting for this :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome home!!! and hope to see you :)

hi jen,yea i well send you messege on your ym,if i go to tacloban,i can't wait to see you friend thanks :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

lizaphil
27th January 2010, 20:14
Well Done Liza!
You must have loads of savings :xxgrinning--00xx3:.
Enjoy your stay !:)
hi penny,well i have been saving for 2 years :icon_lol::icon_lol:
and just about enough money to spend for 6 weeks i hope :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks and i well injoy my stay :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
28th January 2010, 01:59

have a great time liz, any chance you've got space to fit my stepson in your suitcase on your way back :rolleyes:

my misses has been saving for 5yrs and still has nothing :doh

I'm trying to book a oneway ticket for my stepson on Singapore airlines the robbing :censored:, to buy online from the phils its £500, but from the travel agents on palwan its near £700 !! for a oneway :erotic4::NoNo:

lizaphil
28th January 2010, 21:31
have a great time liz, any chance you've got space to fit my stepson in your suitcase on your way back :rolleyes:

my misses has been saving for 5yrs and still has nothing :doh

I'm trying to book a oneway ticket for my stepson on Singapore airlines the robbing :censored:, to buy online from the phils its £500, but from the travel agents on palwan its near £700 !! for a oneway :erotic4::NoNo:

thanks joe i well ganna injoy im sure,
i can bring your son back here if you like i dont mind,try any travel agents for one way,im sure you can find cheapest one,you got 3 month to book ,before
i leave..
yea its hard to save money if our wages just enough to pay everything,
i am just lucky because im not renting the hause. we still live with my mother inlow :76::76:
but better than renting right?

joebloggs
29th January 2010, 00:13
thanks joe i well ganna injoy im sure,
i can bring your son back here if you like i dont mind,try any travel agents for one way,im sure you can find cheapest one,you got 3 month to book ,before
i leave..
yea its hard to save money if our wages just enough to pay everything,
i am just lucky because im not renting the hause. we still live with my mother inlow :76::76:
but better than renting right?

thanks liz but i don't think he'll fit in your case :D

well we live in my moms house, but my mom is not here , so the only :76: i get is from the misses..

have a great trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
29th January 2010, 09:18
Thanks great! You'll surely have a wonderful Easter celebration here. :)

lizaphil
29th January 2010, 21:14
thanks liz but i don't think he'll fit in your case :D

well we live in my moms house, but my mom is not here , so the only :76: i get is from the misses..

have a great trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yea i dont think he'll fit on my case :icon_lol::icon_lol:
we are the same we live with my mother inlow aswell,she alright but my hubby never stop his mouth :76::76::76::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ana_may365
30th January 2010, 14:14
hiya!enjoy ur holiday!but please dont be a butterfly like somebody that i know!:erotic4::erotic4:dont do long time:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: lisa.always do short time so that u have enough:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:we will see what somebody feel when u doin' it:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:maybe hes doin this:Brick::Brick::Brick:ha ha ha,enjoy!!!!!!!

lizaphil
30th January 2010, 20:48
hiya!enjoy ur holiday!but please dont be a butterfly like somebody that i know!:erotic4::erotic4:dont do long time:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: lisa.always do short time so that u have enough:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:we will see what somebody feel when u doin' it:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:maybe hes doin this:Brick::Brick::Brick:ha ha ha,enjoy!!!!!!!

you know ate ana i am good girl :D:D
and im not ganna be butterfly,im ganna be helicopter :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:and spend my :REGamblMoney01HL1::REGamblMoney01HL1:i wish :icon_lol:
and injoy to barhappy i have friend in angeles she invite me to her hause
:party-smiley-012::party-smiley-012::Beer:

lizaphil
30th January 2010, 20:53
Thanks great! You'll surely have a wonderful Easter celebration here. :)

thanks liane.
im ganna be happy to be with my son im not see him for nearly 3 years :mad::mad:
so im ganna be with my son for 6 weeks

oh :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: i cant wait

pennybarry
31st January 2010, 09:48

Wow! That's great.
I usually save a year but not so big for sure.:D

lizaphil
1st February 2010, 20:04
Wow! That's great.
I usually save a year but not so big for sure.:D

dont worry penny.
you just keep save and save:and ask your hubby for Help1::Help1::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
you never know after 2 year you got £10,000.00 pounds
to spend your holiday in pinas ::cheeky-smiley-024::cheeky-smiley-024::Wine::Wine:

pennybarry
2nd February 2010, 09:32
dont worry penny.
you just keep save and save:and ask your hubby for Help1::Help1::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
you never know after 2 year you got £10,000.00 pounds
to spend your holiday in pinas ::cheeky-smiley-024::cheeky-smiley-024::Wine::Wine:

Gosh! If I have that amount,I will surely use the money for small business.
£5,000 for busines £5000 for 3 times booking my flight for 2 years!:omg::icon_lol:

kimmi
2nd February 2010, 13:41
Have a safe trip Liza..enjoy your vacation with ur son...:)

filipina_owl
2nd February 2010, 19:09
hi liz... goodluck on your vacation in pinas... im sure you're very excited...:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

lizaphil
3rd February 2010, 21:52
hi liz... goodluck on your vacation in pinas... im sure you're very excited...:xxgrinning--00xx3::)
thanks kath,
ohhh yea i cant wait:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

lizaphil
3rd February 2010, 21:57
and thank you all very much for your reply

i wonder what regalo i can get you guys :Erm::Erm::Erm:
but the problem is?
im only aloud 20 kilos :NoNo::NoNo:

Ana_may365
3rd February 2010, 23:59
and thank you all very much for your reply

i wonder what regalo i can get you guys :Erm::Erm::Erm:
but the problem is?
im only aloud 20 kilos :NoNo::NoNo:

dont worry,its not a BIG PROBLEM lisa,just send it by post:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:send mine first:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Fitzy
4th February 2010, 00:01
Hmmmm?

A 20KG Regalito wd be nice thank u hehehheh.:D

Have a great time, and be safe always x

lizaphil
9th February 2010, 21:10
dont worry,its not a BIG PROBLEM lisa,just send it by post:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:send mine first:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

well we not allowed to send by post your cigarettes :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: