PDA

View Full Version : Guess what??

dave63
27th January 2010, 12:01
"We confirm to have received your wife's passport on 15 January via courier. This have been forwarded to the concerned Entry Cleareance Officer for routine processing of overturned appeals.

We have recently completed the process and we will return your wife's passport with the stamped visa through the pre-paid courier envlope she provided the soonest time possible."
I e-mailed the visa section in Manila last night (jan 26) and woke this morning to this Quick reply. Texted my wife at work, e-mailed her at work and at her home and will talk to her after her work in a couple of hours (Can not wait so, so excited)
Yes! finally after many many months of waiting and refusal.It looks like we finally have our visa:D:icon_lol::):BouncyHappy::icon_win::REDancedancer08::Bouncy::xxparty-smiley-050::hugx: and not forgeting :icon_tonguew:
Thanks to all of you out there for all your help and warming advice. Now the hard work really starts.....Married life. Sorry to all the sheep here in Wales but it is time for me to move on:bigcry:
When I have calmed down and back from cloud nine I will do another thread on how our visa went and the pit falls we made and so anybody out there do not make the same mistakes we made.

walesrob
27th January 2010, 12:23
Excellent news boyo, well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th January 2010, 12:39
Dave & Renah, I'm so pleased :BouncyHappy: to read the great news! Congratulations, well done ... and thanks for sharing it with us.

vbkelly
27th January 2010, 12:49
"We confirm to have received your wife's passport on 15 January via courier. This have been forwarded to the concerned Entry Cleareance Officer for routine processing of overturned appeals.

We have recently completed the process and we will return your wife's passport with the stamped visa through the pre-paid courier envlope she provided the soonest time possible."
I e-mailed the visa section in Manila last night (jan 26) and woke this morning to this Quick reply. Texted my wife at work, e-mailed her at work and at her home and will talk to her after her work in a couple of hours (Can not wait so, so excited)
Yes! finally after many many months of waiting and refusal.It looks like we finally have our visa:D:icon_lol::):BouncyHappy::icon_win::REDancedancer08::Bouncy::xxparty-smiley-050::hugx: and not forgeting :icon_tonguew:
Thanks to all of you out there for all your help and warming advice. Now the hard work really starts.....Married life. Sorry to all the sheep here in Wales but it is time for me to move on:bigcry:
When I have calmed down and back from cloud nine I will do another thread on how our visa went and the pit falls we made and so anybody out there do not make the same mistakes we made.

brilliant news, congratulation!!!!!!

dave63
27th January 2010, 12:54
brilliant news, congratulation!!!!!!

for who? me or the sheep!?

dave63
27th January 2010, 12:58
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL
Someone should tell that to the parrot in the monty python sketch!
Manythanks Walesrob:xxgrinning--00xx3:

dave63
27th January 2010, 13:00
Dave & Renah, I'm so pleased :BouncyHappy: to read the great news! Congratulations, well done ... and thanks for sharing it with us.
Thank you Arthur Little. Just have to be a little bit more patient now and Renah will be here hopefully next month (her birthday, Feb 11)

Sconnie
27th January 2010, 13:39
Many congratulations to you both, great news.

dave63
27th January 2010, 13:45
Many congratulations to you both, great news.

Thank you.John and Vanessa. Nearly there just have to get cfo now and book flight

rainmaker
27th January 2010, 19:55
Told ya its positive! Congrats again

pennybarry
27th January 2010, 20:03
Congrats! Well done Mr and Mrs Dave (?) !!!
Another happy couple!:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

dave63
27th January 2010, 23:29
Told ya its positive! Congrats again
Yes. You were right.Now can you please tell me something else?............
What are the winning lottery numbers for Saturday?

dave63
27th January 2010, 23:31
Congrats! Well done Mr and Mrs Dave (?) !!!
Another happy couple!:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:
Many thanks Pennybarry. Yes hopefully Mrs Jones will be here for her birthday (Feb 11)

Sim11UK
28th January 2010, 09:05
Well done Dave....pleased for you. :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
28th January 2010, 11:07
for who? me or the sheep!?

yeah both of you:D:D:D

tiN
28th January 2010, 16:53
Congratulations :Hellooo:

dave63
28th January 2010, 19:28
Well done Dave....pleased for you. :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank you Sim11UK

dave63
28th January 2010, 19:30
Congratulations :Hellooo:
So many kind words. Just have to be a little more patient,Then my sweet princess will be here with me.:luv4:

dave63
31st January 2010, 12:43
UPDATE!!January 29 My wife recieved her passport back.............WITH VISA!!

Ladybug_sim
31st January 2010, 15:50
Wow! thats a great news to hear from you dave. Congrats to you and your wifey be there soon ... we are so happy for you now, not a long wait for your mahal :Hellooo:

dave63
1st February 2010, 20:32
Wow! thats a great news to hear from you dave. Congrats to you and your wifey be there soon ... we are so happy for you now, not a long wait for your mahal :Hellooo:

Thank you. Yes she will soon be here. March 3. So So excited.