PDA

View Full Version : new to uk

Ginalyn
27th January 2010, 19:11
hello! i'm ginalyn from middlebrough
i arrive lastmonth living with my husband.
Looking to see if i can find filipina, maybe local to chat and any tips on living here in the cold :Hellooo:

maria_and_matt
27th January 2010, 19:16
hi ginalyn, welcome:)

Ann07
27th January 2010, 19:21
Hi Ginalyn welcome here:)
Im from the northeast too but too far from you hehehehe

Arthur Little
27th January 2010, 19:25
Looking to see if i can find filipina, maybe local to chat and any tips on living here in the cold :Hellooo:

:welcomex:, Gina Lyn ... I'm sure there'll be quite a few filipina ... either in Middlesbrough itself, or on Teeside in general. Indeed, my wife has a niece - who's a nurse, living in nearby Hartlepool!

Ginalyn
27th January 2010, 19:44
good to know people not too far away
im on facebook if people would like to be my friend
really glad my husband found this site for me

pennybarry
27th January 2010, 19:47
Hi Gina! Welcome here!
You are much close to Leeds.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Pia, Poca and other members lives there.
There are also filipino fishermen at the port in Middlesbrough, ask them about other Pinays.
Goodluck!

liane
31st January 2010, 06:26
Welcome to the forum :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:
You have the same name as my sister :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
31st January 2010, 20:43
hiya!Ginalyn,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:just asking if what part r u in in middlesborough?coz we always going back and port to james cook hospital for my hubby's chemo.ur only 18 miles from me[ferryhill].add me also in ur friendlist in facebook so that were neighbor in cafe:Hellooo::D:D:D

bless.books
4th February 2010, 22:42

Hello Ginalyn and welcome!

South-east boy
14th February 2010, 22:47
Hi Ginalyn! Have you managed to meet Filipinas yet?

mmsjr6
23rd February 2010, 00:54
good to know people not too far away
im on facebook if people would like to be my friend
really glad my husband found this site for me

Let us know if you want to get in touch my wides finding hard to adjust to weather also.

mmsjr6
23rd February 2010, 00:56
I did this on the phone so please excuse the spelling

mhaedonald
23rd February 2010, 15:10

:Hellooo:Ginalyn..WELCOME:)Been here since december,it so cold thats y when we going to places i usually stay in the car...Anyway this month is not very cold anymore..Im doing fine now and even sledging with my asawa and the kids...:BouncyHappy:

mmsjr6
23rd February 2010, 18:32

my asawa would love to chat and if you would like to meet that would be great for her to let us know shes on facebook if you want to chat

lizaphil
27th February 2010, 21:22
hello and welcome ginalyn :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

lizaphil
27th February 2010, 21:23
hiya!Ginalyn,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:just asking if what part r u in in middlesborough?coz we always going back and port to james cook hospital for my hubby's chemo.ur only 18 miles from me[ferryhill].add me also in ur friendlist in facebook so that were neighbor in cafe:Hellooo::D:D:D

you still looking for neighbor? adik :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ana_may365
28th February 2010, 09:20
you still looking for neighbor? adik :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aye!but i find out that gina didnt play any games in fb:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:i need more neighbors in cafe and farmville:D:D:D:D:D

scottishbride
28th February 2010, 21:48
Hiya! Welcome to the forum!

Ginalyn
13th March 2010, 23:47
my asawa would love to chat and if you would like to meet that would be great for her to let us know shes on facebook if you want to chat

me too, ginalyn at papple dot me dot uk

lyka
14th March 2010, 12:39
hi ginalyn welcome,same me arrived last month,cold grabe..