PDA

View Full Version : I'm flying back home tomorrow

beth18
31st January 2010, 10:27
Hi all, I'm flying home to Phili tomorrow with Singapore Air. It's a good chance for me with my condition right now, I will be able to relax and be with my family. and eat all the food I want.

I will be staying for 2 long months and a week, ahem! But it wouldn't be all fun, I will be arriving Phili on Tuesday, and drive to my Baguio for 7 hours! Thursday night we have to travel back to Manila for my daughters appointment on friday morning at VFS (Good thing my husband's treat is a night in Shangrila Makati).

I hope she can get her Visit Visa so I can travel back here in UK by April with her, It would be nice for her to experience UK before she comes and settle with us next year.

The rest of my stay will just be with my daughter, The famous Flower Festival in Baguio is kicking off tomorrow its a month affair that would be nice, then i'l see what else to do.

pennybarry
31st January 2010, 11:18
Hi all, I'm flying home to Phili tomorrow with Singapore Air. It's a good chance for me with my condition right now, I will be able to relax and be with my family. and eat all the food I want.

I will be staying for 2 long months and a week, ahem! But it wouldn't be all fun, I will be arriving Phili on Tuesday, and drive to my Baguio for 7 hours! Thursday night we have to travel back to Manila for my daughters appointment on friday morning at VFS (Good thing my husband's treat is a night in Shangrila Makati).

I hope she can get her Visit Visa so I can travel back here in UK by April with her, It would be nice for her to experience UK before she comes and settle with us next year.

The rest of my stay will just be with my daughter, The famous Flower Festival in Baguio is kicking off tomorrow its a month affair that would be nice, then i'l see what else to do.

Goodluck and have a safe trip back home Beth! Eat well and relax. :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

lyka
31st January 2010, 12:18
goodluck beth..check for new address of vfs..god bless

Arthur Little
31st January 2010, 19:53

Alona ... I realise you'll be busy putting the final touches to your preparations for tomorrow, so I'll simply wish you a safe and pleasant journey; :Wave: take care and enjoy your 9 weeks' holiday back home, to the full. :BouncyHappy:

Also, WE ... your friends here on the forum ... hope and pray all goes well with your daughter's visit visa. Remember, there's always someone available to help and advise whenever needed.

God Bless!

sars_notd_virus
8th February 2010, 06:34
Welcome home dear...hope everything goes well with ur daughters app:)

South-east boy
8th February 2010, 08:30
Hope you had a good flight and are having a great time back there? Would be intersting to see pics of the festival.

KeithD
8th February 2010, 09:49
Don't forget to get the air miles.

aromulus
8th February 2010, 09:51
Don't forget to get the air miles.

And the dried fish for PIng....:D

KeithD
8th February 2010, 10:04
And the dried fish for PIng....:D
So she can share it with Jet .... Oh joy :Hellooo: