PDA

View Full Version : passport renewal( special delivery envelop)

jane2009
1st February 2010, 17:10
hi guys,

please help me, im bit confuse i went to the post office this morning to buy a special delivery envelop but they said they cant let me paid on it unless im gonna used it directly....So they just give me a special delivery envelop and says i can paid it when i used it....so meaning i will just leave my payments to the philippine embassy so that they can send my passport back to me....

thank you so much i know its a silly question but i want to organize all the stuff that i need to bring in the philippine embassy....:cwm12:

Ann07
1st February 2010, 18:39
hi guys,

please help me, im bit confuse i went to the post office this morning to buy a special delivery envelop but they said they cant let me paid on it unless im gonna used it directly....So they just give me a special delivery envelop and says i can paid it when i used it....so meaning i will just leave my payments to the philippine embassy so that they can send my passport back to me....

thank you so much i know its a silly question but i want to organize all the stuff that i need to bring in the philippine embassy....:cwm12:

did you mean prepaid envelope? that the embassy will use to post your passport back to you?

jane2009
1st February 2010, 19:25
did you mean prepaid envelope? that the embassy will use to post your passport back to you?

Yes! thats what i mean..Do you have any idea where can i buy it? and how much? many thanks for the reply....

rusty
1st February 2010, 19:37
We needed special delivery envelope when we applied for a schengen visa for my wife.

We got it from the post office, paid for it then and it cost us £5.40

abby
1st February 2010, 19:41
yah, rusty is right!

i got it also from the post office when i post my passport for ammendment. Just explain it to the person, they knew about it...

jane2009
1st February 2010, 19:44
We needed special delivery envelope when we applied for a schengen visa for my wife.

We got it from the post office, paid for it then and it cost us £5.40

thanks for the reply, I try to go back again tomorrow....

jane2009
1st February 2010, 19:44
yah, rusty is right!

i got it also from the post office when i post my passport for ammendment. Just explain it to the person, they knew about it...

thank u....I'll do it tomorrow....

Ann07
1st February 2010, 20:00
Yes! thats what i mean..Do you have any idea where can i buy it? and how much? many thanks for the reply....

post office my dear:)

jane2009
1st February 2010, 20:03
post office my dear:)

hehehhe..I'll go there tomorrow..thank u