PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

ras66uk
3rd February 2010, 10:50
hiya evryone,
my situation, me and my filipino girl been togethr 2yrs, we lived in japan for 1 yr where we met, and now been together in phil for last 14mnths wit inlaws, jus gav birth to baby girl last sept, we waitin on cert no impediment, once we get that we will get married here in philppines, applyin for babys passport now, after married we will apply for uksettlement visa for her
but couple of problems....i live wit my parents in london we were planin 2 stay there for a while until we both working ...can they sponser her? end of day its much cheaper if we stay there,
i was told her application wud be rejectd unless i was renting own place
and working ,
we wanted to go together all 3 of us, anyway round this? plz help

joebloggs
3rd February 2010, 12:03
if your parents place is not overcrowded with you, your wife and baby there, yes it is possible your parents can sponsor your wifes accomendation ..

but do they own their own place, rent or it is a council property ??

but you will probably need to come back to the uk on your own, get job, 6 months pay slips and bankstatements showing you can support them without recourse to public funds.

ras66uk
5th February 2010, 10:01
yeah they own the property, and theres lots of space for us 3, is their anyway my family can co-sponsor stateing that they will financially support her for the time being? i will to get a letter from my uncle saying i will be working for him when i arrive in uk in his business, will this be enough? we really want to go together

also when our babys passport comes through does that mean she will be a british citizen . or is there anything else we need to do!:doh
regards