PDA

View Full Version : new here

cheeky
4th February 2010, 07:10
were colin and maristela we are in the process applying for fiance visa so we would welcome any information,guidance and lesson learned from you guys in the forum. coz we are just gathering our documents.

chiechie74
4th February 2010, 11:14
were colin and maristela we are in the process applying for fiance visa so we would welcome any information,guidance and lesson learned from you guys in the forum. coz we are just gathering our documents.

Hi colin and maristela, Welcome to the forum...goodluck on your fiance visa!!!:)

cheeky
4th February 2010, 13:05
thanks for welcoming us... just to give everyone some background to our story maristela and i met in july 2009 after finding each other in filipina heart after couple of weeks chatting in skype we met on the 17th of july in manila.I Been to manila 4times already for the past 7 months...

liane
4th February 2010, 13:45
Wow that's really amazing, been here in the Phils for 4 times :)
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Just ask if you have any questions and for sure you can get some answers and some advises from members:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky
4th February 2010, 13:52
to apply for fiance visa how long did u guys wait for your visa from the point of submission?

Bluebirdjones
4th February 2010, 14:46
... it's known to be as quick as 10 days .... and also long as 17 weeks,
although they seem to have streamlined the process since then, and
taken on extra staff.

If straight forward, I think that you realistically looking at 3-4 weeks.
Just make sure to give them all the info they require.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky
4th February 2010, 15:17
thanks for the info...:) i just hope it will not take 17 weeks lol thats too long....the longest period that we been away from each other is 8 weeks and its driving us both crazy lol.... how much more the 17 weeks....

IainBusby
4th February 2010, 15:48
thanks for the info...:) i just hope it will not take 17 weeks lol thats too long....the longest period that we been away from each other is 8 weeks and its driving us both crazy lol.... how much more the 17 weeks....

Hi Colin and welcome to the forum. If you have a well completed application form, well compiled evidence of relationship, finances, accomodation etc, accompanied by a well written letter of support which address any issues that you think might be of concern to the ECO (Entry Clearance Officer) then there will be no need for an interview and it shouldn't take too long to process.

As I've said before on this forum, these ECO's are just box tickers and if everything they expect to see is there and there is nothing about the application or the evidence that is questionable, they will just tick all the right boxes and issue the visa.
Iain.

Arthur Little
4th February 2010, 15:50

:welcomex: Colin & Maristela ... and Good Luck with the fiancee visa; hope you don't have to wait too long! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky
4th February 2010, 15:53
Many thanks to all of you, we both hope to be one of the success stories very soon!

cheeky
4th February 2010, 15:55
Are there any couples that live in birmingham?

IainBusby
4th February 2010, 21:06
Are there any couples that live in birmingham?

There at least 3 couples that I know of on here and my wife, step-daughter and I live just up the road in Coventry.

belfast_dude
4th February 2010, 21:10
greetings from ireland cheeky...welcome and good luck