PDA

View Full Version : Schegen Visa for person living in Philippines.

johncar54
4th February 2010, 08:52
I have searched the threads but did not find recent info on this, I think it's a slightly unusual case.

I just received the below email from 'someone' who got my email address from the Philippine Gov Forum.

I don't have the answer, can any one who has current info, help please.

Thanks on behalf of the emailer.

I am being run around badly by the officials and I just cannot get positive information out of them.....any advice ???

I am in the Philippines now, and want to bring my Philippine wife over to Spain to see my son and family. I am British.

I have a Spanish address, bank account etc and lived in Spain for 15 years prior to moving out here.

What is the procedure ? I can and will go to Manila to do the paperwork.....I have seen the type of questions asked and they are not a problem at all. I have all receipts etc of journeys here, financial support photos etc

Look forward to a reply.....I return to Spain on 27th May to see my son and it would be great to have my wife along with me.

gracia143
4th February 2010, 11:29
I reckon that his Filipina wife is residing in the Philippines, if so, she should lodge her Schengen Visa application at the Spanish Embassy in Manila.

Spanish Embassy in Makati City, Philippines

Embassy of Spain in Manila, Philippines
5th floor, A.C.T. Tower.
135, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Av.
1251 Makati, Metro Manila
City: Makati City
Phone: 818 35 61, 818 35 81 y 759 29 70
Fax: (+63) 2 810 28 85
Web Site: http://www.maec.es/Subwebs/Consulados/Manila/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Email: con.manila@maec.es
Office Hours: 08.00-15.30

johncar54
4th February 2010, 14:39
Gracia, thank you, I have forwarded the info