PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas

gingxrick
24th December 2006, 11:39
We (ricky & Gingx2 just want to wish everyone in the forum a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Keith and Ping you've both done a fantastic job on your site...

Pete and Gina you've both done a fantastic job on your site...

I would say many couples in the forum would still be trying to get visa's
if it wasn't for the 4 people above, SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU
VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU ALL DO FOR EVERYONE..

A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
TWO BOTH COUPLES..:xxparty-smiley-050: :Beer:

REGARDS FROM RICKY AND GING2X

ginapeterb
24th December 2006, 12:08
Ricky and Ging2x,

Best wishes from Gina and I and thank you for your kind messages of support, Gina and I wish you both a very happy christmas in Scotland, I think like us, you are not in Philippines this year, we are staying behind, most of our other freinds in the London area, are in Philippines for christmas, so its nice to see others staying here...happy holidays !

Pete and Gina

jbt
24th December 2006, 12:36
Merry Christmas to all the Members of this forum....:Hellooo:

eljean
24th December 2006, 17:04
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!:Wine: :66: :xxparty-smiley-050: :Bouncy: :appl: :Yippeee: :Beer: :Hammer: :party-smiley-012: :3: :23_116_6[1]: :333: :40__s: :9: :woohoo: :wiggle: :luv13:

dave65
24th December 2006, 19:04
I would just like to add my thanks to the those who set up this forum and also the members whom are so helpful with advice, also to wish you all a happy christmas. Jasmine and i hope we can meet up with some of you guys once she is over here in the new year:Hellooo: :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
25th December 2006, 07:35
We (ricky & Gingx2 just want to wish everyone in the forum a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Keith and Ping you've both done a fantastic job on your site...

Pete and Gina you've both done a fantastic job on your site...

I would say many couples in the forum would still be trying to get visa's
if it wasn't for the 4 people above, SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU
VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU ALL DO FOR EVERYONE..

A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
TWO BOTH COUPLES..:xxparty-smiley-050: :Beer:

REGARDS FROM RICKY AND GING2X

Merry Merry Christmas to All!

:Hellooo: :icon_lol: :D :Rasp: :icon_win: :BouncyHappy: :joke: :NEW1: :REDancedancer08: :REGamblMoney01HL1: :action-smiley-075: :66: :xxparty-smiley-050: :333: :birthday: :9: :woohoo: :wiggle:

baboyako
25th December 2006, 09:44
Happy Christmas everyone:Hellooo:

be masaya don't get too lasing :Rasp::NoNo: :action-smiley-060::40__s::NEW1::Wine::66::Beer::9::333::xxparty-smiley-050: